April Mummys =]

Just because were gonna move to 3rd tri were not gonna leave you hun :hugs: lol x

Of course we will not leave leave till all of us are over in the third tri. That means even everyone due at the very end of april.

Hi ladies. Welcome young mom. All you have to do to join is jump in and tell us a lil about yourself. Most of the April mums will be moving over to 3rd Tri 2maro but mummy to be and I still have a few days.

Im 20 years old, first pregnancy,nearly 25 weeks gone and expecting a little boy. little worried about certain things like actually giving birth but arent we all, cant wait for little one to arrive he will just complete our family xx

Hi ladies. Welcome young mom. All you have to do to join is jump in and tell us a lil about yourself. Most of the April mums will be moving over to 3rd Tri 2maro but mummy to be and I still have a few days.

Im 20 years old, first pregnancy,nearly 25 weeks gone and expecting a little boy. little worried about certain things like actually giving birth but arent we all, cant wait for little one to arrive he will just complete our family xx

The more I think about it (labor & delivery) the more terrified I become!!!

Hi ladies!!! I thought I would share some pics with you of the road we live on and I wrecked on.

Good news........my dad is paying to have my car fixed!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 100_0061.jpg
    100_0061.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_0060.jpg
    100_0060.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 100_0063.jpg
    100_0063.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 100_0059.jpg
    100_0059.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 3
I know i am the same about getting scared about the Labour and Birth :( that is the ONLY part i dont wanna do..... :( :( OUCHY!!!!!! Jeff's Wife - aww huni that is excellent news that your dad is fixing the car babe!!!!!
Welcome Young Mum :) Hope your well. It is my 1st bubby as well... so you and i will probably have alot of the same fears and concerns :(
Navarababe - your not that far behind.. we will keep a nice big fluffy seat warm for you in 3rd tri!! wont be long and you will be over with us :)

I know i am the same about getting scared about the Labour and Birth :( that is the ONLY part i dont wanna do..... :( :( OUCHY!!!!!! Jeff's Wife - aww huni that is excellent news that your dad is fixing the car babe!!!!!
Welcome Young Mum :) Hope your well. It is my 1st bubby as well... so you and i will probably have alot of the same fears and concerns :(
Navarababe - your not that far behind.. we will keep a nice big fluffy seat warm for you in 3rd tri!! wont be long and you will be over with us :)

Why is your ticker one day ahead of mine???? :hugs:

I'm due April 29th with a precious baby boy.. This will be my third. I have a 3 1/2 yr old son and a 1 1/2 yr old daughter... We can't wait.....

I'm due April 29th with a precious baby boy.. This will be my third. I have a 3 1/2 yr old son and a 1 1/2 yr old daughter... We can't wait.....

Oh heyyyy, we're due same day with same sex! Except...this is my first :)

Hi ladies!!! I thought I would share some pics with you of the road we live on and I wrecked on.

Good news........my dad is paying to have my car fixed!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Oh my Gosh!!

You have scary roads where you live!!

Good News that your dads paying tho :rofl::hugs::hugs:

The more I think about it (labor & delivery) the more terrified I become!!!

Its the only thing im actually scared of, but family keep telling me it will all be forgotten with a couple of minutes after birth especially when your holding the precious new arrival

I know this is gonna sound stupid, but im scared of people looking at my MINI!!!

:rofl:

im not shy about my body as ill walk around my house naked :rofl:

just a random person looking up there! i know its gonna have to happen but just scared and worried lol

I know this is gonna sound stupid, but im scared of people looking at my MINI!!!

im not shy about my body as ill walk around my house naked :rofl:

just a random person looking up there! i know its gonna have to happen but just scared and worried lol

Oh thank god I'm not the only one!!! :rofl:

I had some bleeding at 11 weeks & had to get checked out but the only person available was a man.. OMG never in my life had I been soooo embarrassed!!

Round my family I don't really care what they see (well my mum & my sisters) .. one thing I'm worried about is being really hairy because bump will get too big to be able to shave :rofl::rofl::rofl:

thinking about it, i'm not looking forward to anyone looking down there either, but considering its their job, im going to have to let them, I was thinking about a pooling birth but i dont know weather with this being my first the MW would allow it??? :)

i had a tiny bit of bleeding, but not my FANNY my BUM! :rofl: :blush: too much consipation TMI! :rofl: i didnt go to the doctors was to embarrassed!

i cant shave any more, im gonna try in the bath when marc comes round, :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->