April Mummy's?

2nd April with a boy!

I have a qn, should I avoid 1st April birth as much as possible? I dont know, its fun having a April fool baby but some people around me are teasing me about that day :/

I have a close friend with an April fools bday and it's always fun. I don't think it's a problem :)

2nd April with a boy!

I have a qn, should I avoid 1st April birth as much as possible? I dont know, its fun having a April fool baby but some people around me are teasing me about that day :/

if my baby comes on 1 april, i ll tell others that its not him a fool but ll make others who think so.:haha:i think we cant control that.

I'm due april 8th and having a little girl. Would love someone to talk to due the same day as me!!xxx

Edd 7th April. Team Pink!
BTW, I'm an April fool baby and I love it! :thumbup:
Xxx

:hi: - Im due 5th April with :blue:

This will be my second as also have a daughter who is 16 months. xx

I'm due april 8th and having a little girl. Would love someone to talk to due the same day as me!!xxx

Hi Amyandbump

That's my 'official' due date according to the hospital but I worked mine out as 5th because my cycle was only 25days and they base their calculations on 28 days. I don't think a few days matter much as babies rarely arrive spot on their date! So anyway, hello!!! X

_LauraK1982_ I was in colchester up until about a month ago, now I'm back down in kent near all the family :) and clara cluck - hey!!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->