April Munchkins 2013- enjoying our wonderful babies!

they had a great time with him Steph but to be honest I knew they would anyway since he has to do what thry want to do because he has to win them back over to loving him. What ever they say goes at th moment. If he is late back tomorrow I will be even more pissed off. I will let this one go since it was day one but he better be on the ball tomorrow... the only thing getting me through this is shopping sprees. Im going to have more clothes and shoes than I can handle soon :/ xx

If you don't mind me asking, candy, what do they really think of him? Do they love him like a dad, or is he just someone who now comes to do fun stuff with them every so often? Do they talk about him when he isn't there?

I'm glad, for their sake, they had fun, but boy is this guy into his control tactics :/ looks like you and Ben had fun at the beach though!

Well I actually asked Connie why she was excited to go with her daddy this week and she said she likes to go because he has lots of money and can afford to do anything she and Lucas want!! I was appalled that she felt that way at first and lectured her about not loving someone for money and instead to love them for who they are but later on I was thinking that it's not their fault that they feel way when he disappears for a long time then comes back throwing money, clothing and toys at them before fucking off again for an unknown period of time, all he has been to them is a source of entertainment and monitory gain which is not what I want my children to be brought up with personally.

Benson loved the sand he loved running his fingers through it and getting his little toes buried, he didn't enjoy having to wash his hands in the cold shower water afterwards though haha! Poor little man! xx

How is Isabelle doing now with her cot? Is she still sleeping well? x

Yeah candy, that's a catch 22 about the money. What are the kids supposed to think?!? I wouldn't know what to do, if I was in your position. I do believe, that they will learn the difference the older they get. I'm sure, they turn to Aaron for daddy comfort.
The pics of Ben at the beach were awesome! First pic of him I've seen, that he's laughing!! So sweet

I'm grateful that they have Aaron Steph they have a good role model to look up to. Most of the time!!! I love love loooooved that pic of Grayson and daddy at the rock resturant!! Super awesome!! xxx

I hope everyone is keeping well!

We got back from our 10 day vacation last night and I am sooooo tired today! :sleep: We had a lovely time visiting with family and getting to see our nephew again while introducing Peter to several family members he hadn't met yet. We certainly learned some helpful tips and tricks for traveling by plane with a baby too. The first two flights were 50% ok and 50% terrible... the last two flights were MUCH better and Peter only fussed a little bit on the last one right as we were landing.

I've also discovered that babies don't switch Time Zones as fast as we do and that it really messes up sleeping and nap patterns. So do grandparents! :dohh: I could have thumped my MIL at one point while we were gone. Peter was NOT getting any of his daytime naps in, except for maybe a short snooze in the car etc., and I was getting annoyed saying that he needs to go have a proper nap. His poor little eyes were red but whenever he yawned she wasn't looking, and he wasn't crying so she didn't believe me that he was overtired. Finally the poor kid lost it and started his raptor shrieking and was totally inconsolable for a little while until I got him settled and sent off to sleepy land. When I came back up stairs after putting him down and I promptly informed her that Peter doesn't cry about wanting to sleep until he is WAY past his limit, and she fluffed it off to say that no one other than his mother would know that he was tired because he didn't look tired at all! :growlmad: Hello!? I am his mother and I told you he was tired!

We had a lovely time while we were gone overall... but I'm certainly glad to be home! 10 days is a long vacation, and a 10 day vacation with a baby is a REALLY long time!

Sarah, Im sure getting home was such a relief, even if you do have a good time. I think when away like that you just have to accept that it's all going to be screwed up and your kid will be a tired, screeching monster for a lot of it (well, I do anyway when we go to Simons parents!!)

Candy, it's sad that that is all C&L see their dad as, but at the end of the day it's his fault, him who is losing out on their real love. And as they get older they will realise that his money doesn't equal his love, and they'll probably be angry with him for just using money when they want/need his love. Thank goodness for Aaron.

Isabelle is doing great in her cot. The last few nights have been the best nights in a looooong time :) I don't know what changed, but two nights she went down with zero fuss, slept until approx 3am, then a feed, asleep until 6.30am, into bed with me and asleep until 9am!! I couldn't believe it! Last night she fussed going to bed and wanted fed at 11.30, but slept then until 4am, so overall we've had some great nights!

Days though...oh my gosh. She has had a terrible week of teething (I assume) and two days straight she screeched like a wild animal in pain. They coincided with her good nights sleep lol. Then yesterday she was slightly better (and slightly worse night) and today she's been great so I assume a crap night, following that formula!!

She's getting so big too, but still showing no interest in food, or signs that she is ready to wean, so we are still milk only. I'm so glad because I really am way too lazy to start puréeing things! So when we can start giving her chunks off our plate it will be much just perfect! Maybe I should change my blog name to "the lazy momma in me"?!

Hi ladies!!! Gee it's been such a long time, since I've been on here!! Where has everyone gone??? Can't believe our babies are nine months already!! Chelsea is just starting to crawl and babbling, mum, dad, go go go and shakes her head no to everything!!! Lol. She just started clapping too. Gee they grow so fast!!!
So how is everyone keeping?? How is everyone bubs?
I've been flat out!! Not sure if I told you all last time, but Riley was diagnosed with autism, so we are in the midst of sorting out all the private therapies etc.
my second daughter is off to school this year!!! It's unbelievable! She seems too little, lol. But she is already known at the school now as the chatterbox haha!
I'm keeping myself really busy too. Have just started running my own scentsy business as an independent scentsy consultant. The products are to die for!!! My house is stocked with scentsy lol. If anyone wants to have a squizzy, you can look at my website, www.scentsdevine.scentsy.com.au. You can also like my facebook page! www.facebook.com/scentsdevine (can only sell in australia at this point, but seeing if I can sell to other countries soon)
Hope to hear from you all soon!!! Would love to know how everyone is going??! Do we have another page on here now, or everyone's just keeping busy busy??
Kristy <3

Kristy good to hear from you! We have a private Facebook page that we've been using - let's just say we are talking about something new multiple times a day on there, it's a very busy page! You are more than welcome to join us if you want :)

That would be great!!! How do I get there, lol.

Just come back from the hospital with my little man. Had high temps and rash, and scratching like crazy. :(

Just PM me your Facebook names and I'll have the page creator add you (can't search it and join because it's a private/hidden group) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"