April Raindrops 2016

Okay ladies I was going through our list of names on the first page and we have some ladies that have disappeared. Wanted to do a check in and see if anyone knew anything on these ladies CNorth, psigyrl, ttcnumber2ky, rachybaby84, thopkins0620, LikeTheStars, PecksTTC, agentBacon, lfrans, and JakesMummy

Thanks for the welcome ladies.

We had a 16 week scan a couple weeks ago which showed us to be expecting a little boy, a lovely surprise after having two girls. :) Will get them to check gender again next week at the 20 week scan, just in case :winkwink:

Attachments

• baby boy.jpg
    baby boy.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 9
Thanks for the welcome ladies.

We had a 16 week scan a couple weeks ago which showed us to be expecting a little boy, a lovely surprise after having two girls. :) Will get them to check gender again next week at the 20 week scan, just in case :winkwink:
Congratulations. Super exciting!

Anyone measuring ahead already?
I can't believe im already measuring 2 weeks a head :(
Mw didnt seem worried but i am. I measured 2 weeks a head with my 2nd bub and he was 9lb. But i didn't measure ahead until 30+ weeks.

I haven't been back in a little while. But I had a perfect appointment this last Monday, a gender scan Wednesday (a boy after two girls!) but yesterday Sunday, everything changed. I felt crappy and had been having on and off Braxton hicks contractions. I got sick after dinner and right before bedtime I went to go get sick again and my water didn't just break, it busted. We rushed to the ER but our baby boys heart had already stopped beating. My pulse was incredibly high, my blood pressure incredibly low and I was running an alarmingly increasing fever. I had what's called chorioamnionitis. A bacterial infection that only affects about 1-2% of pregnancies and usually at the end during long labors or mothers whose water has been broken and a long period of time passes before delivery. My water broke just before 7pm, I was induced, epidural didn't work well with my out of control fevers and at 10:52pm our son, Matthew, was born sleeping at 16 weeks and 5 days. We had an incredible team that was so attentive and compassionate. We got to spend as much time with him as we needed. We had the privilege of being able to tell him how much we loved him and say our goodbyes. I had to be admitted since I was pretty much septic (my temps were in the 105F range, pulse 160s and BP was about 70/40 for a while). The intensive care unit got me out of the woods and I'm being managed on the regular floor now. Hopefully I'll get discharged tomorrow but it may not be until Wednesday. We're down but not out. It was sad and tragic but we were also profoundly at peace with all the love and support we've received.
My heart goes out to you youngmamttc...you aren't alone.
Thinking about all of you and praying no one else has to go through anything similar. Hugs to everyone.

Babybray, I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the heartbreak you and your family are experiencing. Prayers for all of you. :cry:

I haven't been back in a little while. But I had a perfect appointment this last Monday, a gender scan Wednesday (a boy after two girls!) but yesterday Sunday, everything changed. I felt crappy and had been having on and off Braxton hicks contractions. I got sick after dinner and right before bedtime I went to go get sick again and my water didn't just break, it busted. We rushed to the ER but our baby boys heart had already stopped beating. My pulse was incredibly high, my blood pressure incredibly low and I was running an alarmingly increasing fever. I had what's called chorioamnionitis. A bacterial infection that only affects about 1-2% of pregnancies and usually at the end during long labors or mothers whose water has been broken and a long period of time passes before delivery. My water broke just before 7pm, I was induced, epidural didn't work well with my out of control fevers and at 10:52pm our son, Matthew, was born sleeping at 16 weeks and 5 days. We had an incredible team that was so attentive and compassionate. We got to spend as much time with him as we needed. We had the privilege of being able to tell him how much we loved him and say our goodbyes. I had to be admitted since I was pretty much septic (my temps were in the 105F range, pulse 160s and BP was about 70/40 for a while). The intensive care unit got me out of the woods and I'm being managed on the regular floor now. Hopefully I'll get discharged tomorrow but it may not be until Wednesday. We're down but not out. It was sad and tragic but we were also profoundly at peace with all the love and support we've received.
My heart goes out to you youngmamttc...you aren't alone.
Thinking about all of you and praying no one else has to go through anything similar. Hugs to everyone.

Oh my god I am so sorry for your loss. I only found out yesterday that they found infections in my placenta so I was also diagnosed as having chorioamnionitis. My heart breaks for you. PM me any time.

I'm so sorry for your loss my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

So sorry bray. My heartfelt condolences. So heartbreaking. You sound like such a strong woman though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->