April Raindrops 2016

Great news on all the gender announcements! X I have had many issues with abnormal cells too Powell but we're not routinely checked in the uk during pregnancy as it can give misleading results. I had a clear smear a few years ago and had my ds since and now pregnant again so hoping all will be ok when I eventually have a repeat smear which I was recommended to have 3 years since last which by the time I have this baby will be about right! I'm sure all will be fine and at least you're being monitored closely x

My hubby and I decided to get a gender scan today on a whim, I'm happy to say we are having a baby GIRL♡

Powell-- Congratulations on team :blue:

Crazy4baby09-- Congratulations on team :pink:

hi ladies getting a private gender scan next week but from the previous scan im leaning towards boy, what do u think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 9
I'm not any good at guessing by the ultrasound pics. Good Luck next week on your scan!

Hi all could I join this group? I've been looking for a group but didn't notice this one start, I'm way behind already as your on page 197! Lol.
I'm 16 weeks and my due date is 19th April 2016. Staying team Yellow :D xx

Back from my appt

She did see some mild dysplasia on my cervix she said from 3'oclock to 5'oclock so not a big spot. She said that since I'm an ex (recently, since pregnancy, quit) smoker that that's probably why, since my immune system isn't what it should be, my body hasn't been able to clear it. She's going to look at it again at 28 weeks and do a biopsy at my PP check up.

I'm leaving you ladies. My babies heart stopped beating 2 days ago at 18+4. I will give birth tomorrow x

Oh no youngmam I'm so sorry for your loss this has saddened me deeply! Sending much love and thoughts to you and your family xx

youngmam-- massive :hugs: My heart breaks for you. There are no words for what you must be feeling.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish I had some kind of words of comfort for you. Surround yourself with loved ones

I'm leaving you ladies. My babies heart stopped beating 2 days ago at 18+4. I will give birth tomorrow x

I'm so so so sorry. My heart is breaking for you and your baby....

Praying for lots of strength for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->