April Raindrops 2016

Hi! I'm cautiously stepping in. I got a very faint BFP this afternoon with FRER. I'm 9days PO. Due date is 4/15, 3 days before DD's 5th birthday. I feel very nauseous like I did with DD, even this early on. DH agreed with the faint line but man it was faint! I have 3 more FRER's just to make sure! 😂

Gemini, I am SO bloated! The first pic is right after I found out a week and a half ago and the 2nd one is yesterday. I totally look 4 months pregnant!

Attachments

• Bloat comparison.jpg
    Bloat comparison.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 8
Welcome cheese lover! Keep us posted on the test progression!!

Omg shellgirl mine is just like that too!! I wish I had a before pic but I'll take one of mine now. At least yours looks rounder, mine is just like pointed straight out and it's only my stomach area, not even lower by my uterus, My clothes already don't fit me and it's stupid since it's not even because of the baby yet lol :haha:

Hi ladies can I join? Just got my first BFP after trying for our first for nearly 4 years with unexplained infertility. This was our first IVF cycle and it worked :) my edd is 6th April but have a dr appt this afternoon to get my second beta and find out what my definite due date will be.

:hi: Pecks, Cheeslover, and Wantingbubba! And anyone else new that I may have missed!

Gemini, I want to see a pic of your bloat bump too!

Hello girls, can I join too? Im due April 13th. Had a mc in June and hoping for a sticky bean this time! Anyone else have headaches? I had them with my last pregnancy too, so annoying!

Hello girls, can I join too? Im due April 13th. Had a mc in June and hoping for a sticky bean this time! Anyone else have headaches? I had them with my last pregnancy too, so annoying!

I feel you on the headaches/migraines, that and morning sickness and fatigue are my top symptoms right now

My latest symptom that has kicked in full force is the hyper smell sensitivity. Earlier I could smell the dog's dry kibble from the other room while they were eating and wanted to throw up. Then tonight, we were cooking a pizza in the oven for dinner and I went to go lay down (insert fatigue here!) while it cooked and set the timer. I came running out soon after because I swore I smelled burning pizza, but the timer hadn't gone off yet and it wasn't even ready, let alone burnt! :wacko:

Hello laughingduck!

I am horribly bloated too. I look like I did at 20 weeks with my first. I'm tempted to break out my maternity clothes already. I threw up dinner tonight, again. Tempted to just stop eating at night so I don't have to deal with being sick.

I'm the opposite. No symptoms at all. I was like this with my son, but it doesn't help me from being worried. :(

Jtink- pretty much all of my initial symptoms are gone too, but I didn't really have any with first either this early. The only thing I do still have right now is the on and off mild cramping which doesn't help nerves either! I'm comforted though with the knowledge I didn't have any with my first either.

Keeping me positive though is the pregnancy tests as the test is so much darker than the control now. Probably going to take my weeks estimator on Wednesday hoping for a 3+! If I can get that, I might try to hold off on betas.

It's conflicting though because obviously it's not fun feeling sick, but the symptoms can be reassuring! I just try to think back to how I had no symptoms with my daughter and she's a happy healthy toddler and I had symptoms with my first mc and well, that didn't turn out so well obviously. So symptoms don't always mean everything is great just like lack of symptoms doesn't mean anything is wrong!

Hey ladies can I join?? I've been looking for this thread and I have finally found it!!! A little history on me. On July 8, 2014 I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks. I was supposed to be twelve weeks. So after any months of trying a miracle happened when we quit trying... Please accept me into this wonderful group!! I know I'm pregnant but don't want to get my hopes up just yet.. I will be praying for you lovely ladies!!! God bless!!

Hi Ladies! May I join? I found out on the 29th I am pregnant with my first baby. I am really excited and nervous! According to LMP my due date looks like April 6 2016. I have my first appointment with OBGYN Sept 8.

The nausea has really kicked in today. I've eaten more saltines than anything else today :( I'm really hoping tomorrow's test is darker!

Im sort of the same. Most of the symptoms arent horribly strong. Still very thirsty and hungry. The round ligament pain has died down but I did notice it today when my knocked up against the area by accident.Also, my back just feels strained and tight which I assume coincides with the round ligament pain. Other than that, I felt nausea one day but otherwise its just been here and there. But I am not even 6 weeks yet which is when I hear it starts to really kick in.

Shellgirl here's my 5 week belly bloat...crazy!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 9
Welcome to all the new ladies!

Not much symptoms here apart from round ligament pains and super smell lol

I am good, just the round ligament pains in the right area of my pelvis. Kinda scary at times! No nausea or anything...I was super hungry yesterday but trying to do better from now on due to being chunky already and dont want to gain 60lbs like my other two pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->