April Raindrops 2016

Omg I need to stop doing the gender prediction tests, I'm obsessed right now even though I know it's way too early!

Gemini I do all the old wives tales my entire pregnancy to pass time! Its fun for me, seeing which ones are right each time around haha They're obviously for fun and not scientific but I still like them hahaha I actually took one of the gender predictor tests you can buy at the store for around 30$ and it said boy so it was right for my son, but again, it has a 1 in 2 chance of being right XD

Navy yesterday morning I did the baking soda test and it said girl but I feel like it's a boy so either it's too early to take it or I'm wrong, lol!! They are lots of fun though. There's a huge list of them in the gender prediction board, ones I've never even heard of!

Oh yes I need to do the baking soda test, I forgot about that! Am I too early? I feel like I have another girl brewing this time, but who knows.

Hello girls, can I join too? Im due April 13th. Had a mc in June and hoping for a sticky bean this time! Anyone else have headaches? I had them with my last pregnancy too, so annoying!

I feel you on the headaches/migraines, that and morning sickness and fatigue are my top symptoms right now

Im glad Im not the only one (not that I wish headaches on anyone lol, just glad to see it is a bit normal)! I woke up and my headache is gone for now, but it often starts in the afternoon. Hoping it will go away soon. I was always an evening sickness as opposed to morning sickness person too. I felt mildly queasy last night and when I woke up in the middle of the night to pee, which is early for me. With DD I did not feel much nausea until 6 weeks.

Oh yes I need to do the baking soda test, I forgot about that! Am I too early? I feel like I have another girl brewing this time, but who knows.

I feel like me doing it at 5 weeks was too early but maybe that's just me telling myself that so I don't think my instincts are wrong :haha:

But it might make some sense if you wait to do it until the sex organs are starting to form, that way more of the hormone for boy or girl is being released...but that's just a thought, I haven't been able to find anything saying how many weeks along you should be before you start doing these

I did the baking soda test with all my pregnancies at roughly 5 weeks (if I made it that far) and with DS it fizzed which meant boy, in June it didn't fizz which meant girl and I did one yesteday (LOL) and it fizzed which means boy though I feel this one may be a girl even though I want a boy haha

I've done a lot of old wives tales, with ds most said girl...they were wrong obviously. For this one they are about 50/50...so who knows.

I did the baking soda test with all my pregnancies at roughly 5 weeks (if I made it that far) and with DS it fizzed which meant boy, in June it didn't fizz which meant girl and I did one yesteday (LOL) and it fizzed which means boy though I feel this one may be a girl even though I want a boy haha

How much baking soda and urine did you use? i used 2 tbsp baking soda but then a lot of urine, then wasn't sure if i was supposed to mix it up or what

welcome to all the new girls!

at the moment, i'm waking up feeling a little sick, but as soon as i eat some crackers, i feel okay. but my stomach is definitely more iffy these days - last night, my husband offered me a small bowl of ice cream (it was 95 degrees here yesterday!!) and it didn't sound good. i had a small amount, though, since it was mint and chip and the mint settled my stomach :haha:

I've done a lot of old wives tales, with ds most said girl...they were wrong obviously. For this one they are about 50/50...so who knows.

i saw something about the shape of the vein in your left eye...weird.

Welcome thopkins and cheekylupita!

Shellgirl and purelygemini, those look a lot like mine did last week!

Mild nausea this morning to mark the beginning of week 5. I felt better after I ate though.

How much baking soda and urine did you use? i used 2 tbsp baking soda but then a lot of urine, then wasn't sure if i was supposed to mix it up or what

I used 2tbs baking soda and about 2oz of urine (I have collection cups I used when I would POAS and they are 2oz cups)

Wow our little thread was very busy this weekend.

Welcome cheerios, littlemiss, hiphophorray, PecksTTC, cheese lover, wantingbubba7, laughingduck, thopkins0620, and cheekylupita. :hugs: I will get everyone added to the main page.

Unicorn-- I am so sorry :(

Wow lots of new ladies, welcome everyone!! I definitely have bloating and look way more pregnant than I am, it's ridiculous! I swear, I could have one bite of any food and become bloated.
I just told my mom dad and sisters yesterday that I'm pregnant, that was fun!! I wasn't planning on telling them this early, but my younger sister is going out of the country for 3 weeks and then moving to another state so I won't see her for awhile! :( Boy is she ever sad she won't be here!

Samae-- We weren't going to tell anyone til our 8 week ultrasound, but I got interrogated at a family picnic yesterday. Luckily we still get to surprise some of my family and DH's.

Hello Ladies! Can I join too? My estimated due date is April 3rd. This is my first time pregnant so I really have no idea what I'm doing or what to expect! My first ultrasound is in two weeks. I think that's when everything will really sink in!

We aren't tell anyone until our 8 week ultrasound but I think my MIL knows just by noticing how big my boobs have gotten and my tummy. She hasn't said anything though.

Thanks for the welcome everyone! FRER was faint again this morning but I'm still only about 5 days before AF should arrive.
We're visiting my family in a couple weeks so I'm going to have to tell my mom. They're having a big party and it would be obvious I'm not drinking unless I have some help from my mom. My dad is too big of a gossip to tell this early! We didn't tell him until we told everyone last time too. My mom and sister acted surprised for him. I'll probably tell my sister too so my mom has someone to talk to about it :) still having nausea. In fact I was dishing out some soft cat food for the rescue kitten I found a couple days ago and I actually vomited from the smell.
Anyone have more than two babies? Did you have similar symptoms for same gender baby? I'm just wondering because I feel exactly like I did with our daughter except maybe a little more strongly. DH and I both want another little girl and our daughter badly wants a baby sister :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->