April Raindrops 2016

I made my booking appointment today for the - 19th August and my scan when I'm 8 weeks on the 26th August. Seems like ages away 😱

Hi. I think my edd is 4 /4/16 based on ovulation. I have my first appointment on 8/25. Can't wait. This is number 2 for me. Dd is 3 and I think I saw on the 2 week wait that many others have 3 year olds too.

I've seen so many tiny babies lately and it's made me so excited for early April!!

Saw a 1 week old baby girl today and I almost got weepy. Hormones!! :cloud9:

Thanks for the welcome everyone! FRER was faint again this morning but I'm still only about 5 days before AF should arrive.
We're visiting my family in a couple weeks so I'm going to have to tell my mom. They're having a big party and it would be obvious I'm not drinking unless I have some help from my mom. My dad is too big of a gossip to tell this early! We didn't tell him until we told everyone last time too. My mom and sister acted surprised for him. I'll probably tell my sister too so my mom has someone to talk to about it :) still having nausea. In fact I was dishing out some soft cat food for the rescue kitten I found a couple days ago and I actually vomited from the smell.
Anyone have more than two babies? Did you have similar symptoms for same gender baby? I'm just wondering because I feel exactly like I did with our daughter except maybe a little more strongly. DH and I both want another little girl and our daughter badly wants a baby sister :)

I have 2 boys and I'm not if I had similar symptoms for both of them. I didn't vomit per say for both pregnancies. For my #1, I was on metformin and that made me really nauseous at night. But once I stopped metformin, I was all OK! With #2, my 1st tri was a piece of cake compared to #1 just cos I didn't have any night nausea. I had to eat regularly for both pregnancies though. No obvious sign that I "knew" it would be another boy, so I can't tell for yours!

I've seen so many tiny babies lately and it's made me so excited for early April!!

Saw a 1 week old baby girl today and I almost got weepy. Hormones!! :cloud9:

Your hormones are making you weepy. My hormones are making me angry! Or should i rather say "easily-irritable". I don't have the patience with a grouchy almost-4-year old when he fell asleep in the car and didn't want to wake up when we arrived home. Nor do i have the patience when he tells me he can't buckle himself up.... I've had to apologize a couple of times already!

Jtink I'm the same! I saw a newborn in an ergo with his or her mommy at the park yesterday and I just wanted to eat it!

I'm a part of a car seat group on Facebook and I keep seeing all these brand new babies going home in their car seats. It's killing me! I'm also not quite myself. I stopped to pick up a little kitten I found at a store. I'm terribly allergic to cats! What was I thinking?! I just couldn't leave it. I'm trying to not let myself get too excited just in case this isn't real but man I have a ton of symptoms.

Finally found an active April babies thread. ☺️ I'm due 4/8/16. 4 +4 today and excited but scared to death. Had 2 mmc last year. Praying this time is different.

I caved and took another pregnancy test, this time with the weeks estimator, 3+! Makes me feel a lot better because by this stage with my last loss I was still getting 1-2's with only one 2-3 so even though I know HCG rises differently in each pregnancy, it still reassuring.

https://i.imgur.com/WDcq5Q8.jpg

welcome sophie!

yay for 3+ navy!! i want to take another estimator, but since i'm not even 5 weeks yet, i'm not sure it will say 3+. don't want to stress myself out!

at the moment, i've been waking up with nausea. if i get up and eat something small, even a cracker, it goes away. i definitely did not have this with my son. and the exhaustion has been unreal. with my son, i was exhausted at night before bed. this time, i'm exhausted ALL THE TIME. blah! nice to have symptoms, but man, it's kicking my butt already!

Welcome busybee98 and Sophie 2015 :hugs:

NavyLadybug-- Love that test!

Yay Navy for the 3+! I'm probably going to take my estimator sometime this week, but I'm nervous. Hoping for the 3+ as well.

welcome sophie!

yay for 3+ navy!! i want to take another estimator, but since i'm not even 5 weeks yet, i'm not sure it will say 3+. don't want to stress myself out!

at the moment, i've been waking up with nausea. if i get up and eat something small, even a cracker, it goes away. i definitely did not have this with my son. and the exhaustion has been unreal. with my son, i was exhausted at night before bed. this time, i'm exhausted ALL THE TIME. blah! nice to have symptoms, but man, it's kicking my butt already!

I'm more exhausted too, I think it is because I am chasing after a toddler all day (who happens to be set on destruction) and doing housework on top of making a human.

Yay Navy!! Love seeing 3+ weeks.
I have the exhaustion as well! Definitely have to say running around after my 3 year old has contributed to that :haha:
I am actually sitting at my OB office for my very first appointment now! Even thought its rather pointless as I've already forced my way into ER bloods and U/S to make sure everything looked OK as of now. My anxiety gets so much worse then normal during pregnancy, and normally its pretty bad! Its all worth the stress in the end though :) last night DS had really bad mucous build up and was up throwing up and crying for a few hours, and I feel drained! Poor guy, thankfully he's much better this morning.
So do any of you deal with sympathetic pregnancy symptoms in OH? It happened with DS, and honestly before then I would never believe that is even a possibility. Just husbands trying to steal the spotlight :haha: Well here were are 2nd time around and OH is seriously going through it again! Almost worse than me :rofl:

I am with you on the exhaustion. I work as a Staffing Coordinator and lucky enough to bring my son to work with me, but it's certainly tough.

Was wondering if I could join too please?

Going off my positive ovulation test and the due date calculators I've checked, I'm due on the 15th of April :cloud9:

Here's my 10dpo :bfp:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/FBC4072C-F6E3-4AF9-82C4-6A6198FB2D7F_zpsmy2y15lp.jpg

Hooray for 3+ Navy! I'm hoping I'll see that in the next couple of days :winkwink:

Welcome Emmy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->