April Raindrops 2016

Sorry for the traumatic delivery but glad that u and baby Rabab are doing well!!!!

Congratulations Rabab!! So sorry about the traumatic delivery but glad your both doing well x

A heartfelt congratulations to you Rabab! How scary, I'm so sorry her delivery was so traumatic, but so glad to read she is doing well now. I hope you recovery quickly from your operation. Take care and congrats again xx

Congratulations rabab! Glad you and lo are recovering well! She's beautiful :)

Hi ladies
Just to let you know that I had my baby sunday on the 6th of March at 34 weeks
Via emergency c-section due to a big sac of clot containing 2 litre of blood next to the baby,
Sac came in 24 hours only , nobody knew until now how this sac came and
Why !!! All the doctors were suprpised!!!!
I had a such traumatic delivery and a huge operation . I am still at hospital too.

Anyway baby is weighting 5 lbs and she's off cpap now , doing well and should be at home in a few days hopefully .
Oh im so sorry you had to go through that! I hope you and baby are doing well x

AFM-- As For Me

My contractions calmed down luckily, but then I was struck down with a 24 hour stomach bug that was 10x worse than any morning sickness I've experienced.
I had it too! Last Monday/Tuesday :sick: i was so ill.

Congrats rehab. Sorry the delivery was not as expected. Glad you and baby are going ok. Love the pic!

Congrats rabab! Glad you're and baby are doing well!

Congrats Rabab, just sorry you had a traumatic birth, glad your both doing well.. happy thought's .. you'll both be home soon xx

Omgggg 😂😂😂

Attachments

• attachment-0.jpg
    attachment-0.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 4
So ive finally started to get more prepared! Ive bought some newborn nappies today to take to hospital with us, washed more of her things. Sorted bigger sizes into separate boxes ready to be washed when we need them. Have a nappy bag in the post on its way to me thats filled with all the essentials for labour/hospital stay like pads, breast pads, body wash, tooth brush/paste etc just need to pack a bag with mine and bubs clothes!
37 weeks today!!!!

Amazing bump Powell, you look terrific! :)

Well done for being so organised Misscalais! Can't believe you are 37 weeks! :) Eeeekkkk! I seriously can't wait to get to 37 weeks and have these babies. 18 days and counting!!!!

xx

Thanx ladies! The pic on the left was a few days before i had #1 and the pic on the right was a few days ago! I can't believe I'm actually bigger now than when I gave birth last time! It makes sense now why I'm sooo uncomfortable ������

Amazing bump Powell, you look terrific! :)

Well done for being so organised Misscalais! Can't believe you are 37 weeks! :) Eeeekkkk! I seriously can't wait to get to 37 weeks and have these babies. 18 days and counting!!!!

xx
Oh my goodness 18 days to go. Super exciting!!! I can't believe how close we are all getting.

Happy 37 weeks misscalais!!! Full term now :)
I told her shes more than welcome to come now :haha: then took it back because i still need to move DS3 into his brothers bedroom and set her bed up and we can't do that until the easter long weekend.

The baby room is more or less ready-ish. I just need to wait until my baby shower this coming Sunday and then I can wash all the new clothes and put them away :D As well as get all my stuff organized and placed! I'm just so excited! After being at a million showers growing up, it's exciting to finally be having my own shower. I can't wait!

Rabab-- Congratulations on your little girl and so glad you are both doing well.

Sorry I've been rubbish about keeping up this last week. Training my fill-in while I'm out on Maternity Leave. I'll basically be leaving when I go into labor. I did the same with my son. We have an event on Thursday so trying to make sure everything is prepared in case little miss decides to come early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->