April Raindrops 2016

No, no leaking for me. I never leaked a drop with my son, and had plenty of milk to feed him - he was 20 pounds at 4 months exclusively BF!! LOL! So I don't think leaking really means you'll have more milk at all. No leaking this time either?

Hope everyone had a great weekend! It was my birthday on Saturday and there was a part of me that was genuinely sad that My little bundle didn't come as a birthday present even though I know he needs to keep cooking as long as possible.

I am 36 weeks today and I cannot sleep anymore. I am still working full time and it took me forever to get out of bed and dressed for today. I need to work up until delivery to qualify for any sort of short term disability pay and I just don't feel like I have it in me to do so...

I wake up all the time at night so itchy because it's terribly dry in my apartment even with a humidifier running and I can never find a comfortable enough position to fall back asleep.

Try coconut oil! It's very moisturizing!

Sometimes I put it on like lotion and other times I put it in my bath water so I don't have to struggle to reach my back 😂😂

Had an apt today. Got the "swab" MW said the results were good for 5 weeks so she went ahead and did today...I took this to mean she thinks the twins will be here in less than 5 weeks. She did a quick check of my cervix and declared it long and closed. Baby A's head is nice and low in my pelvis so likely she will stay head down, which means I get to try a vaginal birth, whether or not Baby B turns head down.

If I'm not progressing anywhere by 36 weeks they'll talk methods of induction and probably get something scheduled.

Baby A was sucking her thumb and Baby B may have been sucking on her toe.

Great news Christie!

I haven't had any colostrum and tried squeezing my boobs in the shower but got nothing. Oh well.

On top of being generally uncomfortable in third tri, I now have PUPPS. So far, I only have rashes on my thighs but it's driving me nuts! I'm seeing my dr again tomorrow - I seriously hope this doesn't spread all over! I don't wanna deal with 6 more weeks of intense itching! 😠😠

Hi girls,

Hope everyone is doing well :flower:

Anyone experienced nausea recently? I feel like I have morning sickness back again since yesterday (aka all day and night sickness). Didn't have this with my last pregnancy in the third trimester. Today I feel really sick and dizzy :wacko:

Christie-- Sounds like the girls are doing great.

Hal-- Sorry about the PUPPS

AFM-- I had my 36 week check up yesterday. MW said as soon as she drops I'll go into labor. Cervix is soft and posterior which is the cause of my back contractions. I was getting contractions the rest of the day after she checked me. They finally stopped around 7pm last night.

Christie-- Sounds like the girls are doing great.

Hal-- Sorry about the PUPPS

AFM-- I had my 36 week check up yesterday. MW said as soon as she drops I'll go into labor. Cervix is soft and posterior which is the cause of my back contractions. I was getting contractions the rest of the day after she checked me. They finally stopped around 7pm last night.

Stupid question, but what on earth is "AFM"?

Oh dear, you're already having contractions? How is that coming along?

Hi girls,

Anyone experienced nausea recently? I feel like I have morning sickness back again since yesterday (aka all day and night sickness). Didn't have this with my last pregnancy in the third trimester. Today I feel really sick and dizzy :wacko:

Yep mine seems to have returned! Vomited this morning whilst brushing my teeth and just got back from shopping feeling really sick! Certain smell and this still pink lemonade drink I had has made it worse :(

Sorry your not feeling so great

36 week appointment today, had the swab and should know at my next appointment the results. 2cm and 50% effaced but she said baby is still up nice and high. I'm always in so much pain these days and have been dealing with terrible charlie horses in my calves too.

AFM - means "as for me" right?

Can't believe it took me so long to figure it out! I even had to google it under pregnancy terms! I've used Bnb for so long and have not encountered AFM yet!!

Ok ok.......

So AFM, I had my 36-week check up today and everything seems fine. I'm quite sure I'll make it to 38-weeks but after that I'm going to start going on the cross-trainer everything to evict baby!

Have problems walking cos I have pains on my right butt muscle area. I had that with my other 2 pregnancies and it's quite a pain!

I've got major cankles today. So bad my ankles actually hurt to bend them. Just trying to sit here with my feet up for the rest of the night.

Hi girls,

Yep mine seems to have returned! Vomited this morning whilst brushing my teeth and just got back from shopping feeling really sick! Certain smell and this still pink lemonade drink I had has made it worse :(

Sorry your not feeling so great

Thanks Hun :hugs:. Sorry to hear you feel really sick too :nope:. Must be a hormonal thing. Thankfully I feel much better today, although this morning I was off to a rocky start so I took an anti nausea tablet I had from my Obstercian from when I had bad morning sickness at the beginning of the pregnancy, and it helped a lot :thumbup:

Wow, Cntrygirl, thats super exciting :happydance:. Not long now for you then hopefully :)

We are all nearing so close to the end... The next few weeks is really going to get very exciting on here. Cant wait to hear all the happy announcements :wohoo:

Wow, Cntrygirl, thats super exciting :happydance:. Not long now for you then hopefully :)

We are all nearing so close to the end... The next few weeks is really going to get very exciting on here. Cant wait to hear all the happy announcements :wohoo:

I can't wait til babies start coming!!!

I can't believe how quickly April is approaching us! I had my 36 week check up yesterday and little miss is 3/4 palpable with her bony hip under my ribs. They say when they move down you can breathe properly and have less rib discomfort but I haven't found that at all? I feel like I have no space whatsoever in there!!

AFM-- As For Me

My contractions calmed down luckily, but then I was struck down with a 24 hour stomach bug that was 10x worse than any morning sickness I've experienced.

Hi ladies
Just to let you know that I had my baby sunday on the 6th of March at 34 weeks
Via emergency c-section due to a big sac of clot containing 2 litre of blood next to the baby,
Sac came in 24 hours only , nobody knew until now how this sac came and
Why !!! All the doctors were suprpised!!!!
I had a such traumatic delivery and a huge operation . I am still at hospital too.

Anyway baby is weighting 5 lbs and she's off cpap now , doing well and should be at home in a few days hopefully .

Wow I'm sorry you had a traumatic delivery, but I'm glad that both you and baby are doing well!

Congrats on the baby Rabab! :D Sorry for the way she had to come in the world but at least she's safe and healthy. <3 She already looks so cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->