April Raindrops 2016

Jonesbaby that looks painful, ouch! I only get swelling straight after giving birth.

Have you spoke to your midwife/Dr about it? I know swelling can be normal in pregnancy x

37 weeks apt tomorrow! I'm in a lot of pain with pressure and so much discomfort down below and back, even his movements hurts!

We've had painful movements over here since 32 weeks! You're lucky lol

Jonesbaby - I think it's so amazing u have carried your twins for 35 weeks already!!! Wow! Lots of strength and patience for the remaining pregnancy time! I hear u about being emotional - even though I only have pregnancy hormones for one baby!

I got ZERO sleep last night! First time and hopefully the last time for that nonsense! Naptime for #1 is in an hour and I am counting down the minutes lol

NESTING!!!!!! omg who else has been hit by the nesting bug? Now that my sciatic pain has eased up ive been able to get a few things done. Just pulled everything out of my linen cupboards and rearranged that, madly cleaning things that don't really need to be cleaned lol repacked the babies nappy bag. Busting to finish what i need to do in the boys room in preparation to move DS3 in there next weekend but can't do anything without hubby because heavy stuff needs to be lifted and hes been doing 14/16 hour days!!!

I wish I could nest! I want to so bad but we are moving so it's pointless. I suppose I could channel the urge to packing but I loathe packing

I want to nest but really don't have the energy too. I'm taking DS out today so hubby and MIL can clean the house before lo arrives on Wednesday!

There shall be minimal nesting over here. I need to keep off my feet to keep the swelling down. Doc told me yesterday to be waited on hand and foot....now only if I wasn't a single mommy or I could trust my 2 & 3 yo to do things.

I am certainly not nesting. I cannot be bothered. At all. I was last week but it's all gone to pot this week since my hyperemesis came back and I re started meds. Doing a little each day, but very minimal.

Not a nester...never did with any of my pregnancies. Went be nesting with this one. Though or house is pretty clean right now considering we're selling. And it will stay that way until we do. The only thing that's really suffering is the laundry.

Plus I have this cold now. It just keeps coming back to me since the beginning of the year. I was never sick with my son and only maybe once or twice with my daughter. This is getting ridiculous!

I've got so much that I want to sort out but I still have another couple of weeks in work. I'm just hoping this baby doesn't arrive too early and that I still have enough energy when I finish to do all the jobs round the house.

I'm pretty excited about this! https://www.wral.com/volunteer-doula-program-offered-in-vance-granville-counties/15058401/

I never nested with my others but the feeling to do stuff is soooo overwhelming, its not voluntary lol Like i have to do it, i was on my feet all day yesterday doing stuff and i even called hubby while he was at work to agree to single bunks for the boys ( they currently have a single top, double bottom with a trundle ) to make more room so i can paint their room today! Had to have my feet up and elevated after everyone went to bed to reduce the swelling. Im hoping this feeling doesn't last long.

Not a nester...never did with any of my pregnancies. Went be nesting with this one. Though or house is pretty clean right now considering we're selling. And it will stay that way until we do. The only thing that's really suffering is the laundry.

Plus I have this cold now. It just keeps coming back to me since the beginning of the year. I was never sick with my son and only maybe once or twice with my daughter. This is getting ridiculous!
You might need a pro biotic to build your immune system back up :hugs:

There shall be minimal nesting over here. I need to keep off my feet to keep the swelling down. Doc told me yesterday to be waited on hand and foot....now only if I wasn't a single mommy or I could trust my 2 & 3 yo to do things.
Ha! Drs are so stupid with the things they say. I was told to rest as much as possible, yeah like that can happen with a 6, 5 and 21 month old and a DH who is home one day a week. Im sure they all think that we have all these family members willing to come and help. It really frustrates me, you should have asked him what time he was going to arrive to help you :haha: i feel for you!

They were asking a bunch of questions while hooking monitors up yesterday. Some of my favorite were:
how did you get here? -I drove....Yourself? -yes (not like I was in labor, just needed to make sure nothing was wrong)
Who's your support person?-depends how much warning I get. If my parents have time to drive 7 hours here, then my sister.
do you have help at home? I plan on having a nanny watch the kids while im at work otherwise no.

They didn't really seem to like any of my responses. Like its impossible to give birth on your own or to raise kids on your own.

Had my 35 week check up Thursday! And GBS swab. And 28 week blood work since I didn't go in to have it done back then since I refused the glucose test again.
Had to get a prescription for the pain in my hips and back which will hopefully help me sleep! She was going to prescribe me Ambien but I opted for pain meds because Ambien kinda scares me!
I am 1CM already! Eek! And graduated to weekly appointments!
Weight gain has slowed which doesn't surprise me since I can't eat much at once and feel STUFFED like all the time!

I've realized I definitely prefer my male doc over the female. She spends no time with me compared to him! He will chat and ask me if I have any questions or concerns and goes over ways to help with any issues I'm having. She just does what she needs to do and is out. It's kinda irritating!

I've not really been nesting, didn't do much with my other two either. Got the bags packed and 98% ready. Keeping myself busy with Younique lol, I've just signed up so that's keeping my mind off a lot of things.
36 weeks on Tuesday! Eeeeekkk I'm getting a little worried now but I'm seeing the consultant on Wednesday so I will go over all my concerns with her then :)

Hope everyone is as well to be expected :) x

I'm feeling so tired guys! Just wanna lay in bed and sleep! I can't even move today to make us something to eat and I still have a lot of vacuuming to do but my whole body aches :(

My mum was just asking me 'when will this baby come out?' Haha for some weird reason I'd like him to stay in a lil longer. I probably sound crazy cause I know most ladies want to give birth as soon as they reach 37 weeks. I'm I the only one who can wait a few more weeks? Oh and believe me I'm in a lot of discomfort and his extremely low putting a lot of pressure on my pelvis and my back hurts a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->