April Raindrops 2016

Jonesbaby I love your nursery! Cora-Lily doesn't have a room until we move but it'll be rainbow themed :)

2 days until my section! Feels very real all of a sudden!

Thanks so much Salamander!

That is super exciting :wohoo: Wishing you the very best for your c-section. Can't wait to hear the happy news! Post us a little pic when she's here! Eeeekkkk! :happydance:

Jonesbaby I love your nursery! Cora-Lily doesn't have a room until we move but it'll be rainbow themed :)

2 days until my section! Feels very real all of a sudden!

Thanks so much Salamander!

That is super exciting :wohoo: Wishing you the very best for your c-section. Can't wait to hear the happy news! Post us a little pic when she's here! Eeeekkkk! :happydance:

Thanks! :) I definitely will post a pic x

So jealous of those of you with planned c-sections or induction dates! Here I am 38+1 playing the waiting game. I'm hoping maybe the full moon tomorrow will help move things along.

Having irregular contractions today, maybe they will get stronger, maybe they won't. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much haha.

Having irregular contractions today, maybe they will get stronger, maybe they won't. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much haha.

I'm also experiencing some crazy, strong period like pains but they are irregular :/

I've had random contractions since Friday, somedays I have more than others. Such a tease! Lots of lightening crotch today and generally very very grumpy :haha:

Ditto girls! I was having regular contractions for 3 hours last night, I was timing them & was beginning to think "this is it". They were pretty painful & were lasting up to a minute. Mine fizzled off though, and I haven't had any more now for a few hours.

The past few days though my Braxton Hicks have stepped up a notch in intensity and pain. I can feel the pain in my cervix when I'm contracting at times, so I wonder if they're doing something to get my body prepared? Who knows, LOL!

I've also been having lots of BH. Yesterday my BH contractions didn't stop, no matter what I did. It was super mega uncomfortable! I even packed my hospital bag in case they were real contractions! I heard that some women can have painless BH and they are already 6cm dilated when they arrive at the hospital!

But at the gynae for a check-up today, doc said my cervix is still closed. So my BH are not real contractions.

Looking forward to seeing baby photos here!

I've been having a lot of BH too and they get uncomfortable quite often. I work with a girl who was 5cm when she went to a doc appt...felt nothing at all. They obviously sent her to the hospital. I don't know how people do that...

I hope for all the best with your c section today salamander!!! Your meeting your baby today! :)

Lots of luck today Salamander!!! Will be excited to hear baby is here and can't wait to see pics!!!!

I've been having a lot of BH too and they get uncomfortable quite often. I work with a girl who was 5cm when she went to a doc appt...felt nothing at all. They obviously sent her to the hospital. I don't know how people do that...

People like that secretly make me mad :haha: it took me about 20 hours during my induction to progress that much!!

a good friend of mine. Not a IRL friend but she's from my May 2013 Mommies group back when #1 was born but we still chat, text or FB message, almost daily!! Anywho, she's had two babies since our 2013 babies and with one she was 4-5 CM around 36 weeks and didn't know it til she was checked and still went over due and was induced right before 42 weeks, poor thing

Hi girls,

I've posted in the other April thread, but I just wanted to update here in case some people are not on the other thread...

Been at the hospital this morning for routine preeclampsia monitoring. The doctor on shift just came to see me. She has met with the senior hospital consultant and another doctor to discuss my health and that of the babies. They have decided that the babies will be delivered next week - date to be determined . They have just admitted me to hospital for close monitoring from now until the babies are born. I never saw this coming this morning when I walked out the door. I can't believe I won't be leaving the hospital again without my babies in my arms!

Feeling pretty stressed if I'm honest as the thought of being away from my precious toddler indefinitely is distressing me. But I recognise it's in the best interests of the babies.

xx

I talked to my doula and I meet with her Tuesday! I feel soooooo much better about labor and birth now! Especially since the way my birth with #1 went and being in a small town this time and with small town doctors. I can breathe now! Goodness I'm so glad my friend suggested one and that my county has a volunteer doula program because my insurance wouldn't cover it and since we are about to buy a house we can't afford it.

Hi girls,

I've posted in the other April thread, but I just wanted to update here in case some people are not on the other thread...

Been at the hospital this morning for routine preeclampsia monitoring. The doctor on shift just came to see me. She has met with the senior hospital consultant and another doctor to discuss my health and that of the babies. They have decided that the babies will be delivered next week - date to be determined . They have just admitted me to hospital for close monitoring from now until the babies are born. I never saw this coming this morning when I walked out the door. I can't believe I won't be leaving the hospital again without my babies in my arms!

Feeling pretty stressed if I'm honest as the thought of being away from my precious toddler indefinitely is distressing me. But I recognise it's in the best interests of the babies.

xx

Oh wow! I get it's stressful but you've got this mama! It's definitely best for the babies and it'll all be worth it! Is there a way that your toddler can come visit sometimes? I'm sure that might make things a little better.

Anyone else feel like their posts get overlooked a lot of the time? Lol :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"