April Raindrops 2016

Hi everyone, thought I'd let you all know my son was born on the 1st of April after a quick induction at 39+2 weeks.
Weighing in at 8pound5 and 57cm long :)
Ended up in surgery after hemorrhaging, thankfully all turned out ok. Didn't get to officially meet my son until 5 hours after he was born though :(

Just wanted to update that my little girl was born on April 19th weighing 8lbs, 21 inches long. We were able to come home yesterday. I hope the rest of you ladies have you littles soon!

Hi guys had my baby boy on the 16th April after a very short labour a waterbirth. It was a very intense painful labour but all went well with no stitches etc. He weighed 7lb 12oz and is an absolute dream and taken to the breast so well. Xx

I'm still waiting. I don't write a lot but I do read everything :) I think we are starting to wrap things up. Seems like time has flown

Are there any ladies still waiting to have their babies?

I've been Mia, but was hospitalized for preterm contractions, put on strict bed rest and procardia at 27 weeks. After stopping meds at 35 weeks I gave birth naturally almost 5 weeks premature. Baby Gabriel is well with some minor complications. Currently 8 1/2 weeks with severe reflux.

Temperence was born at 12:51 pm. 8lb8oz 20 in labor was 4 and a half hours start to finish.

Congratulations jjbubbles! I'm glad that you and little one are doing well! Congratulations mommyof2peas! Wow that was a quick labor!

I've been Mia, but was hospitalized for preterm contractions, put on strict bed rest and procardia at 27 weeks. After stopping meds at 35 weeks I gave birth naturally almost 5 weeks premature. Baby Gabriel is well with some minor complications. Currently 8 1/2 weeks with severe reflux.

Congrats! :D I also named my little man Gabriel <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->