• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Raindrops 2016

Aw best of luck Linz, hope it isn't much longer for you xx

My due date today and i'm done in. Two weeks of tightenings that have led no where and my pelvis feel completely broken :(. Midwife this afternoon and she'll be informed of all my concerns ;) xx

I'm in hospital having been induced. Went for a growth scan and baby measured small so they wanted out :-/ has propess pessary last night at 9pm, started with period pains at 12, then progressively getting worse till contractions every few minutes now (7am) in tired lol but couldn't sleep.

Hope everyone is well as can be xxx

Wishing you all the best x

A heartfelt congratulations Cheerios!!! Wonderful news! :wohoo: So thrilled for you!

Wishing you all the very best of luck Linz! I hope your delivery goes smoothly :hugs:

I just realised that I forgot to update this thread with my baby news! Lol :dohh: My twins arrived on Easter Sunday (27 March) - Lily Rose & Lewis James - both weighing in at 5lbs 9oz! Everything is going great now we are all at home :cloud9: I feel very blessed! xx

Congrats Jonesbaby! Lovely news!

Afm:

Eryne Rose Barrie born at 10:46 weighing 6lb 6oz �� waters broken at 9:40pm and was 3cm dilated. Half hour later I was pushing lol. She wasn't waiting around, she came out very fast, didn't even have time for antibiotics for gbs to kick in :-/ xx

The April babies are rolling in now! This makes me happy :happydance:

Congrats Jonesbaby! Lovely news!

Afm:

Eryne Rose Barrie born at 10:46 weighing 6lb 6oz �� waters broken at 9:40pm and was 3cm dilated. Half hour later I was pushing lol. She wasn't waiting around, she came out very fast, didn't even have time for antibiotics for gbs to kick in :-/ xx
Congratulations!! Do they just do extra monitoring on bub seems she didn't get the antibiotics?

Macaiah Israel was born at 4:03pm weighing 6lb 15oz, measuring 18.5in long. We are all doing fine and the labor and delivery went great.

AFM - had my 38 week appt this morning and left pissed off. My doc offered elective induction at 39 weeks and when I said definitely not he said he's not gonna let me go past 41 weeks. Kiss my ass. They are gonna get mad if I make it to 41 because I'm still gonna refuse. There's no medical reason to induce so why do it?! To make it easier on them so it's scheduled? No thank you. If I haven't went on my own by then it's because he's not ready to come out. I had a whole list of questions to ask but didn't even get into that because I was mad. Ugh. I miss my midwife
On the bright side I'm 2CM now and 70% effaced and baby is slowly moving down. At the hospital Tuesday I was 1CM and 50% so while I hope he stays in til at least 39 weeks I want him to come before 41 so I don't have to fight with them about an unnecessary induction!

That's crappy, but sounds like baby is taking care of things in there and you hopefully won't even get to 41 weeks and have to argue. Fxd for you.

A huge congratulations Linz! So delighted to hear the good news! Enjoy this special time together :yipee: :wohoo:

I hope all is well with everyone else! :hugs:

xx

Just updating this thread

My baby boy arrived yesterday 7/4/16 at at 1.44pm! Went into hospital around 3:30am after waking and finding bright blood leaking into the bed and on my clothes, once in toilet the blood developed into a bloody show... It was really scary waking and OH was panicking but I remained calm... While getting ready I was having painful contractions and once I got to the hospital I was 3cm but was told o could stay as second baby and things could develops fast! Thank god as I was desperate for painful relief!

The ward was super busy but to quickly round things up for now.... He was born in the natural birthing centre (with all my worries and fears everyone is super surprised and even me lol) I used only gas and air which didn't do much but just distract me a lil! My waters were broken by midwife 11 something I think.. Once I began pushing extra midwife had to come in... I had 3 lovely ladies to began with but baby heart rate was down for 8 mins! They were very concerned and literally had to scream at me to push as hard as I could whilst holding my legs back! I was given the Episiomty which helped him out... He came out not breathing which was the scariest few seconds of my life! He was in shock especially with his heart rate down but I'm so pleased my lil man is here safe and sound!

I was also discharged the same day lol... Really pleased as I could return home to be with my son :)

That was the most I could type out for now whilst baby laying on me... His not even feeding and hasn't latched onto my breast in ages! He just falls asleep on me and isn't even opening mouth :|

Can't wait for more births ladies and to to see who's next! congratulations to linz and no doubt x

A huge congratulations No Doubt! Amazing news! :wohoo: So glad your labour and delivery went so well! Wonderful news! :yipee:

Enjoy this special time Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->