April Raindrops 2016

Havent been updating here lately...Sorry to hear the news cupcake, dont give up. I hope everyone else is doing good. As for me I had a bad stomach virus my 2 kids had yesterday so I slept and was in the bathroom most of the day. Feel lots better today. I have a weird feeling about this pregnancy...still taking pregnancy tests to see if lines get darker and they have been (I will insert a pic)...I go on wednesday to confirm pregnancy and get insurance rolling and get an appointment for my first doctors appointment and hopefully ultrasound...I will feel so much better about this pregnancy once I see my little bean on the screen and hear the heartbeat! What do yall think of my lines I am about 16 DPO I guess.

Attachments

• WIN_20150807_06_15_03_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20150807_06_15_03_Pro.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1
So sorry cupcake..

I also started spotting two hours back. Idk what to think!! I know it can be normal to spot since i am on progesterone supps, but with my low beta today I am afraid of this being a chemical :cry:

beneathmywing- can you maybe go to ER to check everything out? Or ring your doctor maybe?

beneathmywing, how many dpo are you? at 12 dpo my hcg was only 34. i thought i was finished. at 14 dpo my hcg rose to 155! it's only the doubling time that matters - your number has to start somewhere!! :)

I guess im 14 since im 8 days past a 6 day transfer.

I think it's still considered a 5 day transfer, even if the embie was frozen on day 6. So, 13dpo.

At that point, my beta was 54 and the nurse said it was fine (though I was really worried). I also had bleeding all the way through week 12. I'm not saying this is definitely your lucky cycle, but spotting and a beta of 35 so early are not enough to give up.

I'm pulling for you!!!

(sorry for crashing this thread...just wanted to check on Beneath :) )

beneathmywing, how many dpo are you? at 12 dpo my hcg was only 34. i thought i was finished. at 14 dpo my hcg rose to 155! it's only the doubling time that matters - your number has to start somewhere!! :)

I guess im 14 since im 8 days past a 6 day transfer.

I think it's still considered a 5 day transfer, even if the embie was frozen on day 6. So, 13dpo.

At that point, my beta was 54 and the nurse said it was fine (though I was really worried). I also had bleeding all the way through week 12. I'm not saying this is definitely your lucky cycle, but spotting and a beta of 35 so early are not enough to give up.

I'm pulling for you!!!

(sorry for crashing this thread...just wanted to check on Beneath :) )

Thank you, hun :hugs: I guess all I can do is wait and see.

Beneath, prayers! Try to keep your head up because that sounds like normal for your circumstance. Do keep us posted, please.

Samae, that's great! I was thinking of you earlier so it's great to see the positive post :)

I'm so sorry, cupcake :( <3

Afm, I haven't lost or gained weight so far. I'm still so early though that the symptoms haven't really kicked in besides peeing a lot lol!

When do you guys plan on sharing the news with loved ones? We told our families with my ds#1 at 10 weeks. Not sure about this time, but dh wants to wait a bit still. I'm already bloated and fear I'll have a bump early!
I know some people want to wait until the bean is sticky...I think I'm okay with ppl knowing I have had a loss but I haven't been there do I'm not sure how I'd feel in that situation.

When do you guys plan on sharing the news with loved ones? We told our families with my ds#1 at 10 weeks. Not sure about this time said:
I'm waiting until after my 8 week ultrasound to tell close family and will wait till after the first trimester to tell everyone else. I've had 2 losses and with the first, I had told some people so I then had to "unannounce" so to speak. It wasn't that I minded people knowing I had a loss, it's that nobody ever really knows what to say in that situation and it just makes everyone feel horrible. I'm glad I didn't tell anyone about my 2nd m/c. You're already in so much pain and then you kind of have to relive it when you tell each person you're no longer pregnant. That is just my experience though. It's really a personal decision you have to make for yourself should God forbid, you be put in that position. I pray for sticky beans all around!

I had 2 mmc last year. The first one we told close friends and family at 5 weeks and it was hard. The second we kept a secret and it was harder because it was as if that baby never existed. This one we told at 4 weeks-the day I got my first beta. Keeping it a secret felt like a plan for mc and we decided to focus on what we wanted - a healthy baby instead of what we didn't- another mc. But that's what works for us. I think everyone will feel differently.
Having said all this I'm worried I'll lose this one too but trying to stay positive.

As far as when I'm telling people, I've told a few people already. But only people that I wouldn't hate having to tell if I lost the baby. I wouldn't want to make a general Facebook type announcement only to have to make another one to say I lost it, so I only told close people.

On the other hand, my boyfriend has told like all of his friends and family and that's really sweet, but he thinks I'm being negative and dramatic when I express my worries with him. I'm just trying to take an expect the worst and hope for the best approach.

Of course Sweety21 Welcome :hugs: I saw your little girl was born on Halloween. How old is she?

Thank you. She is 22&#65357;onths old now.

cupcake, I am so sorry for your loss.

Afm, I don't have much symptoms except for lot of bathroom trips and headaches here and there.

Iv woken today to find light brown spotting :( Im hoping it's nothing as I had the same with my son early on aswell ,no pain or cramps ,will keep u all updated

Hope its nothing littlemiss xx

We've told our parents and one friend so far. We plan on telling our siblings in a couple of weeks. There will be questions about me not drinking at the wedding and we're going to a theme park too and I obviously cant go on any rides. I would rather tell them then have them guess :)

We've told our parents and grandparents, as for us it only seems right that they know about a grandchild no matter what, and we told a few very very close friends who know about our TTC journey and losses. Everyone else is being told sometimes between the 8-12 weeks mark

Navy, did your test ever go back up to 3+? I took another today after a 5 hour hold and it went back to 2-3 after a 3+ yesterday morning. I'm trying not to panic.

I don't have anymore tests, jtink. But my Dr said those were complete bunk (she asked why I seemed so freaked out) and I told her that a week estimator pregnancy result had my GAD in overdrive and she said and I quote, "The ClearBlue brand? Don't listen to those, women come in all the time with those as "proof" of how far along they are. They're correct maybe 10% of the time. Don't worry yourself over those."

Thanks. I know I should take my own advice and stay away from those awful tests. I'm just always so worried of another mc :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->