April Raindrops 2016

Gorgeous scan pic Bee Bee! So happy everything looks good!

And let the dry heaving and puking begin..... up til now I'd just been nauseous but now it's even worse. But I'll take it haha

Got an over protective hubby already. He's insisting that I buy a pregnancy support pillow for the bed already as he doesn't want me lying on my tummy and getting uncomfortable <3

Today has all kinds of great news!!

Beneathmywing and laubull~That's great to hear, I'm happy for you both!!

Bee Bee~ That's a great scan pic! Can't wait to get my first one done on the 18th...that's forever away lol :)

And let the dry heaving and puking begin..... up til now I'd just been nauseous but now it's even worse. But I'll take it haha

Oh no!! Good to have the symptoms though lol, dry heaving is the worst!!! I've only had brief waves of nausea so far, but I know if it's going to come then it will start happening in the next week or so. I would rather just be nauseous than have actual run to the bathroom kind of puking, mostly because I work long hours at two jobs and one of them is a restaurant where it would be totally obvious if I had just had to drop the food and run lmao :haha:

Love all of the good news and love the scan pic Bee Bee!! I can't wait to see more rolling in!

Anyones have any headaches or back pain? Every little thing makes me worry!

Love seeing the scan pic Beebee!
Gemini we have the same scan date!

I am having the morning sickness nausea pretty bad now, but the hunger is ridiculous :haha: I am not normally someone with a big appetite so now I am worried about the weight gain again.. with DS I gained 75..& I know that is not a healthy gain! :rofl:

I am not having headaches but definitely back pain.. I have heard headaches are normal though! Every little thing makes me worry too, I think that's totally natural for us!

hiphophooray~yay we're scan buddies!!

beneathmywing~yesterday I had my first really bad headache. I feel like I got it from not drinking any coffee first thing in the morning and not drinking enough water in general, it was bad though. I didn't want to take anything for it but I finally caved and took one tylenol lol. The back pain was really bad for me in the beginning but it's starting to ease up a bit now.

hiphophooray~yay we're scan buddies!!

beneathmywing~yesterday I had my first really bad headache. I feel like I got it from not drinking any coffee first thing in the morning and not drinking enough water in general, it was bad though. I didn't want to take anything for it but I finally caved and took one tylenol lol. The back pain was really bad for me in the beginning but it's starting to ease up a bit now.

I've had really bad sporadic headaches the past two days. Drinking lots of water does seem to ease it though. The back pain sucks! My hips are SO achy.

No but I'm having cramps off and on. And I'm convinced I'm gonna mc again. The crappy thing is that my other 2 were mmc so everything seemed fine until the ultrasound when there wasn't a heartbeat. I had no warning signs. I'd give ANYTHING to progress to nausea and vomiting. At least I'd feel like things were moving along.

No real symptoms for me still except sporadic cramping. But I'm still only 4 weeks so I'm sure there is a lot that could arise!

I'm so jealous of all the talk of scans, hehe! I still need to call to make an appointment with a provider but I need to decide on where I want to go. Having just moved makes all this slightly complicated lol

Is it ok for me to join?

Looks like my due date is the 15th April! If everything goes well baby will be born at least 1 week early as it will be another c-section...

I always have cramps when I wake up, usually they're pretty mild but today they are so bad and it's seriously freaking me out.

So I know a couple of you ladies here are on progesterone, but are anyof you on a medicine called Crinone 8% (90mg).

My progesterone came back really low on my first test, only 5.1, when my Dr said at bare minimum it should have been 11 or higher (Preferably in the 20's) and so she put me on Crinone 8% once a day. I've been reading where women with that low of a result were told to take it twice a day as they needed replacement instead of a supplement. But is that for the 8% or is it that Crinone 8% is double the dose of Crinone 4% (45mg) so it doesn't need to be taken twice a day?

Has anyone had a result that low and only taken the 8% once a day?

Sorry for the longish post, my paranoia is high this morning. The cramping has me super freaked out.

Another update, sadly things aren't going to plan. In hospital now with suspected ectopic, I came in at 7am following pain/collapse. I've got to stay in with view to scan and operate tomorrow &#128546; Beyond devastated by it all and to make matters worse I'm almost 2hrs from home. X

Laubull I'm so sorry. Is there any chance it's not ectopic? Are they scanning you soon? :hugs: We're here for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->