April Raindrops 2016

I'm still scared of one too but I'm trying to stay as positive as I can. I definitely feel a lot better now that my progesterone is being corrected though!

Ugh. Why did I have to test after my 3+? :( feeling like an ass. I hope it's just because I drank a bottle of water before bed and only had a 5 hour hold. :(

I bet that's it, jtink. Even the slightest amounts can throw it off before a sleep :) When is your first appt?

Yay! My mc was a blighted ovum, so I'm so worried about going to the scan and seeing nothing. It's why I'm obsessing over these awful tests.

Same here, jtink! I was 8 weeks but my gestational sac was only measuring at 5+3 and was completely empty. It tore me apart.

Remember how I said I thought in jinxed myself...I didn't, I had the worst round ligament pain last night, I thought I had ripped a tendon in half when I stood up. Of course it was gone in a few seconds but it hurt so bad. I need to start making weekly appointments with my chiropractor again, he helped so much last time.

No more weeks estimators for you jtink...bad girl!:haha:

Im so sorry for your loss Cupcake. I had one back in June and it is not fun, but such a common part of reproducing unfortunately. That is great that you conceived despite the hurdles, and fertility does increase after a loss so I hope to see you back in first trimester too.
I am debating telling my parents soon. I never told my mom before I miscarried with the last one, but did tell her about the miscarriage after, so she now knows we are trying to conceive #2. I was visiting with family yesterday and my cousin was pregnant and due in January (my previous EDD) and I ended up privately telling her about my loss and current pregnancy but asked her to keep it quiet! I may wait until 6 weeks because 50% of miscarriages happen before 6 weeks.
I have one CB weeks estimator but after reading how unreliable they are I think I may have to throw it out and not cause myself unnecessary worry!

You guys, I'm an idiot. I bought another estimator (like a fool) and it was 3+ just now. I.AM.DONE!!! Lol, word to the wise, don't take those damn tests!!!!!!

You guys, I'm an idiot. I bought another estimator (like a fool) and it was 3+ just now. I.AM.DONE!!! Lol, word to the wise, don't take those damn tests!!!!!!

That's so nice to hear jtink. I had the same problem with mine it went from 3+ to 2-3 the next but I used FMU for the 3+ one and none FMU for the 2-3 one. I haven't tested again since but it's nice to know yours went back up!

Agh!!! :dohh: You guys need to stay away from those terrible tests! They are bad news, I'm tellin ya!

Levels are now 1890! I've got a scan on Tuesday morning. Really hoping at the rate it's going it's not ectopic. Feeling slightly more relieved and positive, let's hope it stays that way! X

Laubell -- awesome!!!

No more spotting today and my hpt is much darker today!

yay beneathmywing! i bet you that your 2nd beta will be super high. yay!

yay laubull! good news!

I had my ultrasound appointment yesterday at 6 weeks! Everything looks good so far :) I get another in 2 weeks.

https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q246/kai1985/image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->