April Raindrops 2016

Anyone just have a feeling they know the sex of their baby yet?

I know it totally sounds crazy but I feel like I have a boy, when I said that to my SO he said he already had a feeling it was too lol!!

Headed to the OB today to make my first "official" appt (the last two were just pee and blood confirmations) so woohoo! My beta at ~13DPO (3+~6) was 48 so thats a good number since 3 weeks norm is 5-50 :D

Gemini, right now I feel like mines a girl even though I want a boy haha

Jtink-- Great numbers!

No nausea here, but I didn't have it bad with my son either. Lemonheads are what worked for me when I was feeling sick. As for feeling gender wise I think I'm having another boy even though chinese calendar says girl.

gender-wise, i think i'm having a girl. honestly, i would love another boy, but i would love to have a girl too. with my DS, i told my husband the day i found out i was pregnant that it was a boy. i knew for sure - it was so creepy, but i just had a feeling.

my first ultrasound at 6 weeks is on august 31st! i'm hoping to see the heartbeat, but i know it might not be visible. i'll have another scan at 8 weeks - oh the benefits of being under RE care!

Headed to the OB today to make my first "official" appt (the last two were just pee and blood confirmations) so woohoo! My beta at ~13DPO (3+~6) was 48 so thats a good number since 3 weeks norm is 5-50 :D

Gemini, right now I feel like mines a girl even though I want a boy haha

Good luck at the doctor and let us know how it goes!

I think I would rather want a girl but think it's a boy, we need to switch, lol!!!:haha:

gender-wise, i think i'm having a girl. honestly, i would love another boy, but i would love to have a girl too. with my DS, i told my husband the day i found out i was pregnant that it was a boy. i knew for sure - it was so creepy, but i just had a feeling.

my first ultrasound at 6 weeks is on august 31st! i'm hoping to see the heartbeat, but i know it might not be visible. i'll have another scan at 8 weeks - oh the benefits of being under RE care!

isn't that feeling so weird?? it will be interesting to see if we're all right in the next few months!

What is RE care?

I had a feeling with my daughter that it was a girl, even though my dh's family is all boys. My MIL actually told me once I would never have a girl because they don't make them! :haha: Guess we're the exception! I actually think this one is a girl too, so we'll see :winkwink:

gemini, i'm under the care of a Reproductive Endocrinologist. (RE for short)

I'm high risk for my Crohn's disease, and after the blighted ovum miscarriage in January, I went to see the RE because we wanted to make sure all was okay. July was the first month he put me on a low dose of progesterone to help, and it obviously worked :cloud9: so i'll be on progesterone until about 14 weeks i believe.

I'm also with a RE right now too. My issue was/is PCOS and I also had my thyroid removed 2 years ago.

I have always felt I will have a girl first so I am sticking with that :p

I had one day of nausea the other day but it hasnt happened again yet. My boobs are going out of control, like even to the point where I put them in a bra in the morning and when I take my bra off at night, I notice a huge difference. And I still have the round ligament pain. I especially notice it when I reach up for something or when I crouch down. (Which, I do a lot of both at work) Hunger and thirst are still there too.

I can't stop eating during the day!!! I need an intervention.:haha: :munch:

I've been waking up feeling really sick, but as soon as I eat something, I'm okay. That didn't happen last time, so I'm curious to see how long it will last.

Is it just me, or does anyone get a deep satisfaction seeing the bright blue + sign on a blue dye test? i love me some frer, and they'll always be my early-testing staple, but i love seeing that blue +!

Attachments

• (null).jpg
    (null).jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 3
Well, things are not looking good. I took another FRER today. It's even lighter than yesterday. :wacko:

Heard from the doc about the blood draw (NEW doc BTW...the one I had last week refused to due beta tests with only one previous m/c...like the new guy so much more...wish I'd met him earlier).

HCG is 26. Progesterone is 3.8. He said the HCG is really low and would doubt that I was even pregnant if I hadn't taken a billion pregnancy test prior. :blush: lol. He also says progesterone is kinda low and would like to see that at around 8 or 10.

He's sending me to get another blood draw tomorrow to confirm that this is a chemical pregnancy (or possibly see doubled HCG, but it's doubtful).

No bleeding yet, but I'm not going to hold my breath. :cry:

Beta's on Wed were 49 and betas today were 90 :) All is looking well :D My first "official" OB appt is Aug 5th :D

So sorry, Unicorn :hugs:

gemini, i'm under the care of a Reproductive Endocrinologist. (RE for short)

I'm high risk for my Crohn's disease, and after the blighted ovum miscarriage in January, I went to see the RE because we wanted to make sure all was okay. July was the first month he put me on a low dose of progesterone to help, and it obviously worked :cloud9: so i'll be on progesterone until about 14 weeks i believe.

That's great to hear that the progesterone worked!

Unicorn- that's awful, so sorry :hugs:

Navy- glad to hear your betas are trending up :) that's always a good feeling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"