April Raindrops 2016

I would still go, Unicorn. If it is another :angel:, your Dr definitely needs to know and they need to monitor your betas to make sure its complete and doesn't cause complications (unlikely but just to be safe). Was your FRER with FMU or SMU and did you have anything to drink in the 2 hours before?

Massive :hugs: to you if this is an :angel: baby

oh, unicorn, i hope that isn't the case. :hugs:

it could be a weird test - maybe go in for your beta anyway.

Welcome coolbabe843 :hugs: I can't believe they're making you wait another two weeks.

they said since I havent technically missed my period yet that to be safe come back on the 12th...they dont do blood draw just urine in a cup. So 13 days waiting..I am nervous cause I got a positive so early the normal runs through my mind...is it ectopic? is it a chemical? will i miss my period...crazy brain

I'm so sorry unicorn. I agree is there any way your urine could be more diluted? Hpts are subject to so many variables that they're not reliable for progression. Still got for betas and see how it goes. Fx all is okay for you!

Oh I'm so so sorry unicornwoman :( I agree with everyone else, still go in, you never know! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

I'm so sorry unicorn! Definitely still go in. FX for you xxx

Coolbabe I got my bfp at 3+2 as well and was terrified of a chemical but my tests are lovely and dark now and officially missed my period :)

So sorry Unicorn :hugs:

Coolbabe-- I understand your fear. I got my positive at 3w1d. My tests have only gotten darker. I tend to be a POAS addict. Especially after having 2 :angel: and losing my sons twin early on.

Unicorn, I'm so sorry you're having to worry. I agree with the other ladies to definitely go in for the draw and see what is happening.

:wave: Coolbabe! I O'd early and got an early positive as well and my beta comparisons came back great. I'm sorry they're making you wait, that's really annoying. Try not to stress too much before going back in though :flower:

Unicorn- so sorry to see. I agree with others in that I would still go. The information one way or another I think will be helpful. :hugs:

Thanks everyone. I still have IC's on hand so I took one today along with an ovulation test and both came back darker then last time I took them so I am hopeful..How has everyone been feeling? I am pretty good, had cramping yesterday but nothing really today. I didnt have ANY symptoms with my other 2 either except missed period. I guess once period day comes and goes I will feel a lot better about it

My light cramping is gone, now I just have horrible nausea for the past 3 hours. Going to Target today, last time I was there they had ginger candy and sea bands.

Coolbabe- glad to hear your lines looked darker. It can definitely be reassuring.
Mac- glad to hear cramping is gone and good luck in finding something to help ease the nausea. Funny enough exercise always helped me last time. I had to force myself to go but once I did I felt so much better about 10 mins in.

AFM, cramping is less and less. Now it's really just when I wait awhile between going to the bathroom and my bladder is really full (sorry if tmi ��).

Coolbabe- glad to hear your lines looked darker. It can definitely be reassuring.
Mac- glad to hear cramping is gone and good luck in finding something to help ease the nausea. Funny enough exercise always helped me last time. I had to force myself to go but once I did I felt so much better about 10 mins in.

AFM, cramping is less and less. Now it's really just when I wait awhile between going to the bathroom and my bladder is really full (sorry if tmi ��).

I workout in the morning still, its really the only time that works for me and ds2. My nausea begins around noonish until I go to bed. Just threw up salad...not good.

So, I had my second beta today. Beta #1 at 12dpo was 34. Beta #2 at 14 dpo was 155!!! Stick baby!!! :happydance:

I workout in the morning still, its really the only time that works for me and ds2. My nausea begins around noonish until I go to bed. Just threw up salad...not good.

Yuck. Salad is the worst. Hope you get some relief!

Wow, jtink!! That's great!! It not only doubled, it more than quadrupled! Maybe its twins :rofl:

That's great Jtink! I hope it was the same nurse so she thinks before she talks next time!
Sorry about the nausea mac. I exercise every morning and it helps me with energy and nausea too. Haven't been able to yesterday or today since DD caught a bug and has now passed it on to me of course. Being sick, pregnant, and caring for a sick toddler really wore me out today. Thank God DH just got home so I could finally lay down.

I'm so sorry unicorn! Definitely still go in. FX for you xxx

Coolbabe I got my bfp at 3+2 as well and was terrified of a chemical but my tests are lovely and dark now and officially missed my period :)

Same for me! I got my bfp at 10dpo and was freaked out the whole time. Tests are darker and my period never came!

My light cramping is gone, now I just have horrible nausea for the past 3 hours. Going to Target today, last time I was there they had ginger candy and sea bands.

I was just there last night and saw the sea bands and preggie pops, didn't get any though because i'm not really nauseous yet but of course i started feeling really off all day...hot, dizzy, sharp pains still coming on my left side too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->