April Raindrops 2016

Love all the progression ladies! Navy, that is so scary about your son! Thank God your OB knew what he was doing and advised you on the best decision. I also took another digital this morning and got 2-3 weeks and it made me very happy! I took one yesterday at 14dpo and still got 1-2 so I was a little nervous. I'm going to wait another week to try for the 3+ with the last digi. Here's pictures of my progression from 13dpo-15dpo. I have a bunch of FRER too, but I got bored of those and decided to try another test brand.

Attachments

• IMG_0990_opt.jpg
    IMG_0990_opt.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0991_opt.jpg
    IMG_0991_opt.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 15
I havent taken any new home tests since my round of bloods last week. I dont want to freak myself out. I'm just trying to trust that it's going to be alright. Its hard when you've had a loss because it's still in the back of your head all the time. But, either way, this definitely feels a lot different than my first one so I'm taking it as great signs.

So far, symptoms are increased hunger and thirst, my uterus area feels like I've done a million crunches and it also gets twinges of pain if I get up to fast or twist too fast or something, acne breakout and yesterday my boobs started hurting and are getting fuller. I am 4 weeks and 6 days today :)

How is everyone else right now??

So glad you caught the egg, strong swimmers like you said! ;) DH and i BD'd the day before and day after I think I ovulated...too busy the day of! Guess it worked!
Neat that your due date is your dad's birthday :)

It's always good when the test line is darker than the control line. I took my last tests today, just because I didn't want them to go to waste. I am still in disbelief I'm pregnant. We've been trying since December and I wasn't even ovulating. So in late May I saw my doc about it (I'm 36) and she put me on metformin. I finally ovulated but with DH's travel I thought we missed the egg (we BDd two days before O), but I was just happy I ovulated, turns out DH has strong swimmers. I think its fate so my due date (by O) is my dad's b'day.

Honestly, looking back, the details are all a bit of a blur because everything happened so fast. I went in for my routine appt and my blood pressure was 182/123 (critical status) and it wouldn't go down no matter what we did. My OB did an ultrasound and DS was breech and he said told me I had a choice, have an emergency c-section and potentially save both our lives or continue as his colleague suggested and potentially have my condition worsen to the point that I had a stroke. After talking about my sons chances at survival being born early (which were very high since I was 36 weeks) I told him to take him if he felt it was best. My son was born a few hours later and he was perfectly healthy. My OB showed me his cord and it had a knot about 8 inches from where it was attached to DS and had it tightened during a vaginal birth, the result would have been disastrous and I could have lost my son. He was born July 2nd and was so healthy (just a little small) that we went on on July 4th.

Wow that's so scary!!! I'm glad you and your son are okay!! :)

Bee Bee- I understand your feeling. I'm trying to think the same way...just tell myself things are going to be ok and try not to obsess....that's extremely hard though! The only way I can keep my mind off of everything is to keep busy! I too have noticed the weird twinges in my uterus, especially when I stretch while getting up in the morning. Definitely have been breaking out :? Another thing I've noticed is that I've actually LOST weight since becoming pregnant..I know I'm not far along. But I think it's because I'm actually eating real healthy now hah!

This might be a dumb question for everyone, but how do I get those cute little weekly baby progress things that are in peoples' signatures? I'm kind of new to this, just haven't posted much.

samae23-- try lilypie.com create your ticker and then add into your signature.

Samae, if you click on somebody's ticker it should take you to the website.

The cramps are normal unless they are very painful and/or accompanied by blood. I know it's really scary, I've had 2 losses myself so I'm all too aware of what can happen. I think the other thing you guys are explaining is round ligament pain. It's the uterus stretching and it can happen this early, I've already had it, particularly if I get up too fast or make a sudden move. And I am totally broken out too! I've got like 5 pimples and I never get them. I had them with my daughter too around this time though so I'm going to take it as a positive and welcome them with open arms!

Thank you shellgirl and everyone else who has talked about cramping pains and how they can be normal. With my first pregnancy that resulted in my DD, I don't remember having cramping pains (but as others have said, I was blissfully ignorant during the beginning of that pregnancy). However, I do remember I had cramping with both of my mc's. So of course the second I started cramping, I instantly started worrying about another mc. Hearing that others have it and it can be completely normal is very comforting! I did have spotting and lack of progression with pregnancy tests with the last two which I do not have with these cramps. So that is very comforting to me.

I feel infinitely more relaxed now than I have the past couple of days!!

I've had a few cramps that I didn't have with my son. Also different is that my breasts are killing me, nausea in the morning and no fatigue this time. Knocking on wood about the fatigue thing, hopefully I can still make it to the gym each morning, I think its helping. I guess its true that all pregnancies are different.

Hi Ladies!

We are expecting our first! Due date is April 2nd. I have an appointment for an exam and bloodwork on August 5th and will hopefully schedule an ultrasound after that. So excited to meet you all!

Wow! You ladies make me feel like mine is just flying by!

Congratulations and a HH9M to all of you from a February Lovebug 2016 Momma!

Mind if I join? By last period I would be due April 12th but seeing how I got a dark positive at 8dpo i believe I o'd early...anyways went to health department to confirm yesterday and dropped my cup of pee in the toilet so go back in 2 weeks to do another one. I have an 8 year old son and a almost 7 year old daughter and if everything works out #3 will be our final!

Welcome coolbabe843 :hugs: I can't believe they're making you wait another two weeks.

I think I might be out ladies.

I'm supposed to go in for my first progesterone/beta test this morning, but I'm not even sure I want to go anymore.

I took a FRER this morning and this is what I got... I think I'm gonna have another :angel:

Attachments

• bad test.jpg
    bad test.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly