April Raindrops 2016

Mine's correct. Heard baby's HB today - he's a super wriggly little guy!

Youngmam-- Here is the link and just send a message. Let me know if it doesn't work. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1633310680248652/

Thank you ladies for checking!

We will be finding out 11/20 at our 20 week ultrasound if Sprout is a boy or girl.

Tried to join the FB group and got this message:

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Question- Can my FB friends see that I have joined the group? I haven't announced my pregnancy yet on FB.

It's a private group so you wouldn't be able to join it that way. Nobody can see when you join. I'll PM you.

Hi there ladies :hi:

Hoping I can join in the April group!

I'm expecting twins on 22 April 2016. Baby number 2 & 3 for DH and I. We have a 20 month old daughter who will be 2 in February. Going to be one busy lady! :haha:

We have our gender scan on Saturday! Can't wait to find out the genders! :happydance: xx

Gender/Anatomy scan on Dec 16th! Ugh, I'm so impatient! I hope November goes by fast(even if my birthday is that month lol)! :D

I feel the same way. I want to know for sure there are no dangly bits. Mine is December 11th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->