April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

My milk is dried up. He never would latch so I had to pump then feed him which was a extreme Hassel. I still have a stock pile of milk in fridge. I'm alot less stressed now not having to worry about pumping since I had to do it every two hours couldn't leave the house for a long period.

Yesterday he was very fussy all day long. They said because of growth spurts which I believe that's what it was. His newborn jumper that fit a few days ago is tiny now on him.

Yay hoping that sounds like a great spurt! Matilda is already almost out of the newborn stuff :( after my first daughter being so small it seems crazy! Need to get the 0-3 month stuff worn before she's out of that too!!
Sounds like you did a great job getting this far pumping. I imagine it'll be a relief to just be able to enjoy him instead of thinking about pumping all the time. You've given him a great start.,
Matilda went to sleep in the cocoonababy but I just woke up and she was fast asleep on my arms and my boob was out. I really can't remember how she got there or when which is quite scary. Think I might have picked her up in my sleep?!?

I did that with DS when he was teeny as well. It's scary isn't it? DS has just had a long wake up. It was one of those where he wakes up and he's then cross that he's awake and it escalates. Poor OH was in there for ages with him, there was no way I could help either because I was busy feeding DD. Ah the joys of two! I'm also trying to get as much of her newborn stuff worn as possible before she outgrows it. Those tiny first babies have a lot to answer for!

He will sleep in his swing now but I can't sleep without him. Its bad I know. I just think he's gonna spit up in his sleep n I'm not gonna know. Ftm stress

How is everyone? Maybe we should start a closed Facebook group?

Id be up for that! I'm really struggling to get on B and B much at the mo :( Mathilda is doing well but very refluxy so not getting much sleep! Going to try giving up dairy to see if if helps. My back is still v bad too, all in my coccyx. I'm seeing a chiropractor but it's bit really doing much! How is everyone else?

Tired and still got pelvic pain. Cordie was up very hour last night, a lot of it was because of wind. I'm planning to try a playgroup on Tuesday.

Poor you button :( it's hard with others too isn't it? I'm trying a natural parenting group on Tuesday that my 3 year old can go to as well and I'm signed up for baby massage too. I find it really hard staying in for long!!

Me too, I was stuck in with pelvic pain for a couple of weeks before birth and I'm sick of being stuck indoors. At the same time I don't want to overdo it and make my pelvic pain worse.

Have you made a Dr appointment about the reflux? My friend ended up paying to go private about her DSs reflux because the Drs tend to drag their feet over diagnosing reflux.

Hi everyone
Haven't been in here for quite a while!
Well, since I came home last week I have been very sick and vomiting blood clots. So I went back to triage and it turn out to be because of the blood thinners (clexane) I was taking after the c-section +ibuprofene that damaged mysstomach. I believe that it had been quite damaged during the pregnancy by the aspirin too. Anyway, I've been given something to protect the lining of the stomach. It's starting working, but it's going to take time before I get to my normal self.

Baby had her 5th day check and she had lost 400gr (1lbs), about 11.5% of her birth weight, which is quite a lot. I think it was because I was sick and I'm hoping she's gonna pick up soon. Last check she did not put on but did not lose either. Mw is coming on Tuesday to check her weight again.

Apart from that, baby is fine, she cluster feeds a lot! Last night she was up every hour, right, left, right, left... My poor boobies!

I see that everyone is eager to leave the house too! Especially since spring is here!
I hope all your babies are doing well!

You have been through a lot Ummi. I hope things start to calm down for you now and baby starts getting her weight up. It sounds like she's trying at least!

I hope you start feeling better Ummi!!

I can set up a secret group on Facebook, if you guys give me your email addresses I can invite you to it. I am on Facebook way more than I am on here.. the mobile site is a pain to navigate around on here lol

Figured out how to create a parenting group for us…

Here is the link :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...1-april-2015-rainbow-babies.html#post35419113

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->