April Showers ~*Baby Showers*~

Welcome Debz, Great to have you! Chemicals are the WORST!!! such high hopes and so super frustrating!!! What is SMEP?

CHLLbilly hit the nail on the head - sperm meets egg plan, basically you bd every other day from CD8 til O time then bd first day you get positive on OPK and the following two days. Skip one day, then bd once more for "luck" you're supposed to take a vow of celebacy for the rest of the 2ww (but "release" spermies regularly) but I don't see the harm in having regular "luck" dances....

Like i said though - i'm USELESS at following plans... that coupled with the fact hubby went on nightshift just at O time :dohh: means i'm not hopeful for a :bfp: this cycle. I'll be VERY surprised if we get one!

:dust: to you all! :)

Hey everyone! Ill come introduce myself :)

Im 22 (23 next Tuesday :D lol) I have a little boy he is 10 months old. I started TTC #2 in April but unfortunately had a Chemical Pregnancy first month of trying, af arrived at 6 weeks.

I am TTC through Donor Insemination and due to ov around the 9th of July!

Good Luck everyone!

:dust: :dust:

xx

Afternoon ladies!!

Can i PLEASE join?????? About ickle ol me: I am 26 in Aug, i have two wonderfull sons from a previous relationship they are (9&5)

I have been married for three years on October and we have been ttc with hubby for three years, i was on DEPO for 3 sessions, BIG mistake as i feel thats to blame for taking so long... I am being seen at assisted conception and loosing weight, i feel a tad :muaha: at times:rofl:

I fell pregnant with my :sadangel: in April and had a MMC on May the 14th(day before ds2 birthday:cry:) my world fell apart but i am stronger now and i can concentrate on the fact i fell PG so i must be ovulating:happydance:

Everything happens for a reason, and one day i will find out the reson for our lose...

ANYWAY i have dronned on and on, sorry... I am on cd17 due to hopefully test on the 14th July, we have followed SMEP this month and i have used OV sticks this month i OV'd on Fri/Sat...

I look forward to speaking to you all soon :dust: to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CHLLbilly hit the nail on the head - sperm meets egg plan, basically you bd every other day from CD8 til O time then bd first day you get positive on OPK and the following two days. Skip one day, then bd once more for "luck" you're supposed to take a vow of celebacy for the rest of the 2ww (but "release" spermies regularly) but I don't see the harm in having regular "luck" dances....

Thanks tiggertea for this. its very helpful. im still quite a newbie at all the timings and all that.

Can anyone recomend any o testing kits thats fairly cheap but the main thing...good!!:thumpup:

Thanks tiggertea for this. its very helpful. im still quite a newbie at all the timings and all that.

Can anyone recomend any o testing kits thats fairly cheap but the main thing...good!!:thumpup:

tea, thanks!!! I was so confused LOL but read the thread so now I fell ya ;)

kat - I am trying the answer 20 pk ( I will let you know how i like them once I get a feel from them)... it was 19.99... and prior to that i used ICs from earlypregnancttests.com, but they always seem to give me 3 peaks a cycle LOL so i decided to try answers b/c they are church and dwight and seem more reliable... I have heard, however they are really sensetive so you have to be patient even though they make look + they get SUPER dark and thats when they are for real +... does that make sense LOL

welcome new members, ash and ana!!! we are glad to have you!!

Kat I got mine through ebay 50 tests for £4.99 plus £3.99 delivery, they seem easy enough to use. I got a fertility thrm through my GP on a script xx

thanks for your replies! im going to try the ones off ebay; a mix of opt and pg tests.
i guess i gotta start somewhere. im really excited now lol...just want them to arrive!!! :)

OPK strips certainly help curb the pee on a stick urge and are a little more guilt free then the HPTs :p Its fun to see them progress and it's so exciting to get a positive... hubby like it since I am always puncing on him the minute I see itt!!! LOL

Well didnt test tonite as couldnt be annoyed, well i lie i could but dont want to set the oh off again:rofl:. Im testing in the morning and even if i get a :bfn: i know i am pregnant. Im sitting here and my boobs have a feeling that cannot be imaginary and isnt just :witch: arriving as i never have that problem.

My oh even agreeded that my nipples are so stuck out and the bot around it has really spread out like saucers and went brown

I wish my :bfp: would hurry up and show:happydance:

you still have 3 days til (official) testing date pp.... keep that PMA up and be patient! hehe x

Sounds all sorts of promising PP..... cant wait to see your results in the AM !!!! Good luck and loads of baby dust to you !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds all sorts of promising PP..... cant wait to see your results in the AM !!!! Good luck and loads of baby dust to you !!!!!!!!!!!!

:bfn: just a faint line if i hold it up but still no colour

I really hope you get your BFP hunni x

Morning Ladies :)

Well AF has left this morning :dance: I am going to start testing with opk's on Monday which will be CD10 as im due to ov sometime between CD12 and 14. My cycles are not as regular as they used to be and are now ranging between 22 and 28 days at the min.

I ordered my opks (clearblue digital ones) from ebay on Tuesday so will hopefully get them by tomorrow :)

Hope your all ok today!

xx

Good luck PP....keep us updated. i know you will :)

Morning Ladies :)

Well AF has left this morning :dance: I am going to start testing with opk's on Monday which will be CD10 as im due to ov sometime between CD12 and 14. My cycles are not as regular as they used to be and are now ranging between 22 and 28 days at the min.

I ordered my opks (clearblue digital ones) from ebay on Tuesday so will hopefully get them by tomorrow :)

Hope your all ok today!

xx

:D WOW we truly are cycle budies for real... LOL AF left me this morning and I will be using my OPKs starting monday too!!!! My cycles are totally irregular and never less then 30 days... usually more like 45-60 :S other then that we are totally in the same boat this month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->