April Showers ~*Baby Showers*~

"If you PEE let us SEE"
That made me giggle

JK1978- SMEP is "sperm meets egg pan" i think.form another thread on here or TTC forumn.

As you can see by ticker I am almost in the middle of O time and :sex: time
Its been alot of fun this cycle ( #4) instead of a science project..hahahaha
Thats the key......

I don't know HOW on Earth I didn't see this post... :shy: but thanks for 'splainin it... I read your thread about that and it's an awesome plan!!!!

I just went and bought a double pack of digital (£14.99 in boots, what a rip off). I am holding my pee in as i type. Im aiming for 7 hrs and so far its been 3. I will use one later tonite and if :bfn: then i have 2 ebay cheapies left as im not using my last digi till my :witch: is late! I wish i could post a pic of my nipples on here:rofl: They are really really big and then spotty part around them are poaking out

I just went and bought a double pack of digital (£14.99 in boots, what a rip off). I am holding my pee in as i type. Im aiming for 7 hrs and so far its been 3. I will use one later tonite and if :bfn: then i have 2 ebay cheapies left as im not using my last digi till my :witch: is late! I wish i could post a pic of my nipples on here:rofl: They are really really big and then spotty part around them are poaking out

:rofl: I think that might earn you a banning :rofl:
Bet OH loves it though :muaha:

:D WOW we truly are cycle budies for real... LOL AF left me this morning and I will be using my OPKs starting monday too!!!! My cycles are totally irregular and never less then 30 days... usually more like 45-60 :S other then that we are totally in the same boat this month!!!

:D thats cool! My opks came this morning! The POAS addict that i am is finding it so hard to leave them in the drawer til monday! ha :laugh2: I dont want to waste them though so ill be good and wait :) lol

:D thats cool! My opks came this morning! The POAS addict that i am is finding it so hard to leave them in the drawer til monday! ha :laugh2: I dont want to waste them though so ill be good and wait :) lol

LOL .. same here... I got the 20 pk Answer OPKs and wanted to pee on it just to see what those kind were like... yeah cuz Im so sure there is a HUGE difference... :blush: LMAO I did resist the urge tho :p:rofl:

Hellooo!
Oh been a bit slow on the uptake!

We're also tryin the SMEP. Hope for a :bfp: soon!

:dust: to all.

Hope you get your :bfp: porkpie!

Kate xxxx

Oh no, thats rubbish :(

Hopefully its too early and AF wont show

xxxxx

Aww sorry to hear that PP, hope its just too soon to show :dust:

xx

I don't know HOW on Earth I didn't see this post... :shy: but thanks for 'splainin it... I read your thread about that and it's an awesome plan!!!!

That thread wasn't my post.....just didn't want any credit for a brilliant plan!! haha

still getting :bfn: but can only keep testing each morning. Last time i got a :bfp: it was the day b4 :witch: is die so fingers crossed for tomorrow:baby:

Good luck PP :dust:

I think im going to start testing with opk's tomorrow not Monday (CD10), as the last 2 cycles have been shorter than normal, 22 and 25 days so just incase i ov early! Im on CD7 now. Ive just ordered 25 pregnancy tests lol only ebay cheapies as i decided to not spend loads of money on the expensive ones this month, but the cheap ones will satisfy my POAS addiction until AF is due haha :laugh2: :laugh2:

Hope your all ok today!

Sending loads of :dust: to us all! :D

xx

Good luck PP :dust:

I think im going to start testing with opk's tomorrow not Monday (CD10), as the last 2 cycles have been shorter than normal, 22 and 25 days so just incase i ov early! Im on CD7 now. Ive just ordered 25 pregnancy tests lol only ebay cheapies as i decided to not spend loads of money on the expensive ones this month, but the cheap ones will satisfy my POAS addiction until AF is due haha :laugh2: :laugh2:

Hope your all ok today!

Sending loads of :dust: to us all! :D

xx
thats the best way to do it. I only have 1 ebay cheapie left and 1 digi. I refuse to use the digi. I will use the cheapie tomorrow and if no :witch: nect day(due :witch:) then i will go and buy a few shop brand ones as the digi is only being used to confirm my :bfp::rofl:

Hehe yep! I went through 4 digi's last time and i was using 2-3 clear blue normal ones a day! :blush: I spent a fortune.. thank god for ebay! ha :roll: ah well. Im taking a relaxed approach this time lol i WILL control my terrible addiction :rofl:

This TTC does make us do some crazy things hehe

Im sitting here thiniking i feel the:witch: arriving. IM not sure if im imagining it or not. This morining i never had much of the @@ thing going on but noe ive had a feel pains in them so i really dont know what to think

Good luck girls

My next test will be in the morning and its the day b4 :witch: is die . Im hoping that will be my lucky day as that was when i got my last :bfp:

Well its now day 31 and i usually have a 31/32 day cycle(only had 1 32 day cycle). Im still getting :bfn: so its not looking good:cry:

Well its now day 31 and i usually have a 31/32 day cycle(only had 1 32 day cycle). Im still getting :bfn: so its not looking good:cry:

aww hun, you never know. there is still time.

hope you do get that :bfp: tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->