• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Showers ~*Baby Showers*~

Hey, hows everyone today?

I started testing yesterday, and im getting impatient wanting it to be positive already :laugh2: im not due to ov til Wed :rofl:

Cant wait to see that smiley face!! Feeling very positive this month! Its my birthday on Tuesday so what a great time to ov! :D

Im feeling a little poorly today though, have a really sore throat and got a cough starting :( hope its gone for my birthday! hehe :roll:

Hope your all ok!

:dust: all round!!

xx

Hey, hows everyone today?

I started testing yesterday, and im getting impatient wanting it to be positive already :laugh2: im not due to ov til Wed :rofl:

Cant wait to see that smiley face!! Feeling very positive this month! Its my birthday on Tuesday so what a great time to ov! :D

Im feeling a little poorly today though, have a really sore throat and got a cough starting :( hope its gone for my birthday! hehe :roll:

Hope your all ok!

:dust: all round!!

xx

keep feeling positive

I have been feeling rubbish as on CD 13 and no positives on my OPKs yet!!

ive been getting negatives on my opks which is quite disheartening....i also have been feeling ill (sore throat and coughs) its starting to really annoy me now.

but gotta stay positive!!!!!!

I just did my OPK again and got a very faint positive so keep trying. I tested this morning at 8:30 and was negative tried again at 10:15 (I know addicted to POS!!) and was positive!!

Woop woop get BDing :sex: krissi.

Im not sure if i want to use OPK's this cycle. OH and i are thinking of just BDing every other day to see what happens!!

Im so gonna end up POAS anyway!!

I know I have already been trying to think of ways to get out of work and get home!! Trouble is OH works for the same company.. maybe a bit obvious if we both sneak home me thinks!!

Well ladies, i'm sitting with 4 days left til testing and don't feel anything..... i mean i'm not excited about the prospect of testing and quite honestly? i don't think i'll need to bother. not sure why but i just don't feel like there'll be any :bfp: news in our house this month...

Good Morning Ladies! Hope everyone had a great Holiday (USA members obviously LOL) I had such a relaxing weekend not doing the normal TTC obsessing... the only thing I did was jot my am temp in my little notebook and just had a great, fun weekend out at the family lake house.

Anababe, I caved and started my OPKs yesterday too LOL, I just HAD to POAS when we got back into town LOL.... well, at least I had three obsession free days!!!

Well ladies, i'm sitting with 4 days left til testing and don't feel anything..... i mean i'm not excited about the prospect of testing and quite honestly? i don't think i'll need to bother. not sure why but i just don't feel like there'll be any :bfp: news in our house this month...

Maybe that's actually a good sign? Because I read alot of people saying they got BFPs on months they just knew was a bust... and maybe the lack of deisre to poas and the down in the dupms, I just know I'm not isnt really you thinking that but just a symptom because you are more hormonal and emotional :D Good luck sweetie :dust:

Hows things JK1978? Any signs on the OPKs yet?

Nope... I tend to O late though... if at all :S I decided to start early this time since there are 20 tests strips in this pack :p I am figuring i wont O for about a week... but I am hoping for earlier :p The doc said because of the Provera, he's hoping the next few cycles kick in normally. If not... it's clomid time.

I am on clomid too I have heard great things from other people so lets keep our fingers crossed for us!! xx

Thanks! How many cycles have you been using clomid?

7/7/2008: mailed my application for fertility treatment today!

Here is what will happen according to this packet of info I received

Step one: Read all info in the packet, fill out all forms, and mail to doctor CHECK :D

Step two: Infertility Appointment #1
Set of routine tests, baseline lab work (already had petuitary and thyroid test - both normal)
begin charting and using OPK to determine if/when ovulation is occuring (started charting on fertilityfriend and
using OPKs in preperation)

DH's sperm will be tested.

Step three: Infertility appointment #2
Discussion of lab results
HSG test

Step four: Discussion of HSG results
Treatment plan established.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Im so excited to get started!!!:happydance:

Can I join this group? If we manage to get a :bfp: this time my due date will be early April.

This is only our second cycle of TTC. We have a son who will be to in September and we're hoping to give him a baby-broister soon.

Of course you can join! More the merrier!!

I have been using clomid for 2 cycles now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->