***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

well im getting bfps with diluted wee so im feeling very confident :D

Hi ladies, just got my BFP tonight at 11dpo! EDD is 7th April at the mo, woohoo! It is alright if I join you?

Here's to a H&H 9 months to us all.

So excited this is my 1st bubba and 1st bfp so hope its a sticky! All feels very surreal at the moment, except for sore sore bb's! hehe xx

btw candy so glad that spotting turned out to be nothing hun! :D

congratulations girls xxxx

We have took a few pictures today of alex holding my HPT's and have got him to draw on some cards (massive task as he kept eating they crayon :rofl:) im gonna wait till after my scan then make some cards up to tell close family from alex announcing that he has a little brother or sister on the way!!

because of problems with Phoebe i will get a scan at around the 6/7 week mark x

Hi girls! I got my BFP at 3 am this morning! My EDD is April 8th. I have a 3yr old DD and have had 5 m/c's. Praying this one sticks!!! I am feeling very positive :) Congratulations to all of you!!

yay congrats hope this one sticks. What were you doing testing at 3am lmao? ill add you now xx

Haha...I have no idea what woke me up, but once I was awake I just thought, what the heck- gotta pee anyway...I'll test! Then I woke my hubby up, so I didn't have to freak out by myself :)

Haha, you must be knackered now! bet that was the best way hubby's been woken up in a while :D

Hi ladies, just got my BFP tonight at 11dpo! EDD is 7th April at the mo, woohoo! It is alright if I join you?

Here's to a H&H 9 months to us all.

So excited this is my 1st bubba and 1st bfp so hope its a sticky! All feels very surreal at the moment, except for sore sore bb's! hehe xx

added you too:thumbup: it will feel very real when your living in the toilet in a few weeks :haha: congrats hun xx

lmao i stil cant get over it, its even better now the spotting has gone and my symptoms feel stronger every few days, i cant help but smile :D

We have took a few pictures today of alex holding my HPT's and have got him to draw on some cards (massive task as he kept eating they crayon :rofl:) im gonna wait till after my scan then make some cards up to tell close family from alex announcing that he has a little brother or sister on the way!!

thats a lovely idea, i might steal it lol xx

Hello can you add me to April 7th, just found out today after having a mmc a year ago.......lots of baby dust to all mummies!

ooh a due date buddy! hope this one is a sticky for you hun! :D xx

wow look how many there is already xxx

thats a lovely idea, i might steal it lol xx

feel free too, we told everyone the same day as we tested last time , but this time we are going to "try" and wait till at least the first scan x

Has anyone Started a Journal yet ???

heres mine if u wanna come say hi !

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...snowball-pinksnowballs-pregnancy-journal.html

its carried on from last month

ooh ill have a look. ive never done a journal wouldnt know where to start xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back