***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Congrats to all the other April due date ladies :D

Can't believe how many there are already. I share the same due date as two ladies already :D

So what is everybody thinking about sex? Do you think boy or girl and will you be finding out?xxx

Hi Ladies,

Could I be added to the list? My due date should be April 4th.
So far I've taken 4 different tests over the last two days and all have been positive. I'm just in total shock! This is will be my first baby and its my first BFP. I don't feel pregnant so I guess that's why I'm having a hard time believing it.

H & H 9 months to all of us! :flower:

Hello April mommies!!!! I'm due April 1st. Have taken numerous (too embarrassed to say exact amount) hpt's. So far so good. This is my 1st & 1st BFP.

I feel great. Although, the af like cramps & achy back, are quite annoying. Oh well, better reason for cramps this time around.

hiya , congrats to all the april ladies, can i join please , i got my bfp on the 23rd, i should be due arround april 1st xxxxxxx

Congrats to all the other April due date ladies :D

Can't believe how many there are already. I share the same due date as two ladies already :D

So what is everybody thinking about sex? Do you think boy or girl and will you be finding out?xxx

Im not sure what sex i think at the moment - with Phoebe and Alex i definately "knew" although i cant remember excately when it started

im not 100% sure if we are finding out, we found out with phoebe and alex but i think we are going to try and keep team yellow this time but who knows :rofl:

how exciting april babies already! My lo was born april 2- but now she is 2 1/2 :) good luck girls! here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

so what symptoms are all you ladies experiencing ? just want to be nosy and see what diff symptoms we all got...... as for me ive just the slight nausea , never had it with any other of my pregnancy's.... slight back ache sore boobies and period pain like cramping, can be a little worrying cos i only had a miscarriage in April, but am thinking positive xx how all you ladies getting on?? xx

I originally had some bleeding, so I went to EPU and they have said it's a suspected ectopic. I'm trying to stay positive and thinking that maybe they couldn't see anything in the scan because it's too early rather than because it's in the wrong place. I'm not in severe pain or anything.

If all is ok though, the symptoms I've had so far have been mostly period-like cramps (only very slight today) which I hope is just stretching, sensitive nipples... oh and I'm really hungry all the time but have no desire to actually eat. And I'm having to wash my hair every day instead of every 2 days but that might just be because it's been really hot lately. xx

on friday had some bleeding thought it was af coming early , it was enough to wear a pad for but then it started going brown and went ,

my boobs are tender ish nothing major, but i do feel sickly , need to pee alot more than usual! and im STARVING all day! :rofl:

on friday had some bleeding thought it was af coming early , it was enough to wear a pad for but then it started going brown and went ,

my boobs are tender ish nothing major, but i do feel sickly , need to pee alot more than usual! and im STARVING all day! :rofl:

i know just how you feel with the hunger thing! constantly rummaging through the fridge! :haha:

also need to pee ALOT!

cannot wait to hit the 12 week mark! long way off i know but ill be able to relax from then on in xx:dohh:

happy and healthy 9 month for you :baby:

when will everyone be getting first scans?? will any of you be booking early private ones??

I think we need a April sweet pea's Group logo? what do you's think? i made the March Mummies one so dont mind doing one if you's want?

any ideas?

they usually do them around 12 weeks throught nhs..... i cant wait till then tho lol VERY impatiant haha !

think they may want me to have an early 1 with only having had a mc in april... or maybe thats my wishful thinking .....

I'm having an early one... Hopefully will confirm the date when I go for bloods this morning.

Is anyone else getting uncomfortable in jeans already? Dunno if it's water retention (although I'm peeing a lot!) but I get a sort of tired muscular pain right along where my zip is on my jeans. Hoping they're just a bit too restrictive but will mention it to doctor to be sure!

yea cottlestonpie my jeans are also getting tight, just bloating last time i was preg you wouldn't have believed the size of my belly by 8 week looked like a was smuggling a water melon lol x all due to bloating though x

congrats and welcome to all the new april mommies. Logo sounds great!! id have no idea how to go about doing one.

i still really havent got any symptoms but i did another test last night and its got darker for sure.

I had early scans last time because i had some bleeding but they werent guna routinely give me an early scan beacause i had a mmc with twins.

Well ill get adding the new ones to the list xxxx

Hows this everyone?

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/aprilsweet-peas-1-1-1.jpg
https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/aprilsweet-peas-1-1-1.jpg[/IMG*]

and a bigger one for people who dont cram pack their siggies like me :blush:
[IMG]https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/aprilsweet-peas-1-1.jpg
https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/aprilsweet-peas-1-1.jpg[/IMG*]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->