***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

My lil man arrived a week early...
Charlie James born 19/04/11 @ 22.24 weighing 7lb 13oz

Congrats cola and hjh xxx

So today I have just lost a bit more plug and have had some period type pains but still nothing regular. I have booked aquanatal for tomorrow so if nothing has happened maybe that will get things going and if not at least I really enjpy it so can look forward to it

x

Choco I know I keep saying it but that sounds promising!! The pains should hopefully regulate and get persistent. Early labour can last quite a while. I was 8 days overdue when mine started. I read that in the 41st week, 9/10 ladies will go into labour naturally. I really thought id be that 1 person that doesn't but lo and behold...!

Haven't seen a post from brandi or amethyst. Hmmm. I'm still here-but only to check on you to see if you've gone into labor yet!

Brandi's still waiting. Congrats to more new mums and labour dust to those still waiting!

oh yes not seen anything from amythest for a while actually. Feel like I am the only one left although looking at the list of names on the front page I cant possibly be....guess I just mean compared to all the regular posters x

hey choco, so hope you go soon hun, and to anyone else still waiting! i'm still reading this thread but not always posting at the mo :), also have others been having probs with bnb in evenings lately? it keeps crashing on me :( xx

Ohh Jen. I really hope LO makes an appearance soon for you! Self section with a butter knife xD Heh. Big hugs for you and plenty of labour dust your way. xx

Wonder where Amethyst is lately... Not seen her post in a little while! Not seen her on FB either! Heres to hoping her next post will be one to say shes given birth lol :)

Hope everyone is well x

Congrats cola & hjh.

Jen - it WILL happen! I honestly thought I'd be getting induced but at 8 days over he decided to put in an appearance! x

just a quick one will update properly l8a Poppie Jean was born 26-4-2011 @ 13.59 weighing 7lbs 1 1/2oz.

congrats to all the new mums and FX for all those still waiting

...I don't think I'm going to make it into the Sweet Peas...I think I'm going into May

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->