***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

So I am now 5 days over and trying to relax a bit more about it...there is nothing I can do to make any difference anyway!
Next sweep is on tues and they will also discuss induuction then.

Gem I hope Ollie is settling in well now you are home xx

It's been awhile since I visited this thread, but I thought I should update- I was due on 6 April, but went 5 days overdue and had our little boy on April 11, one day before I wad booked in to be induced. His birth was ventouse-assisted because he got a bit stuck in the birth canal and I was getting nowhere after pushing for almost 4 hours!

Good luck to any April ladies who are still waiting on the arrival of their LOs, it won't be long now! :flower:

cottles- that picture of toby is adorable!

congrats new mommies!

COMMON JEN! lol- sorry I now you're super anxious too and I hated people pushing me to have her because seriously- I was trying everything! lol

Ohh Jen. It wont be much longer now.
Just keep trying everything to get this baby out! xxx

Aaawww Jen! I was so hoping to check today & see a post that you'd gone into labour! I was 8 days over so it could happen any time now. Can't wait to have you over in the April mummies thread! Labour dust coming your way. x

Well, there's an end in sight for me. Due to family circumstances, I have opted out of a homebirth and if she's not here by Wednesday night, I will be induced on Thursday morning.

Hope everything os ok brandi?

I see MW tomorrow ffor 2nd sweep so fxd! i think I have been losing more plug the last few days.....clear and like jelly? No blood since after last sweep though. Today I have also had a few crampy feelings so you never know! They are gonna discuss induction tomorrow too so at least I will know the last possible date then!

Thanks for all the support ladies xx

Yeah, everything is fine. My two kids both came before their due dates so I purposely scheduled my daughter's appointments in May because I assumed the baby would be here by now. My daughter has 11 appointments over the next two weeks, and due to her condition, we can't afford to risk her missing them. She's been waiting at least a year for most of them. The only day in the next two weeks that she doesn't have an appointment is this Thursday, so while I am disappointed that I likely won't go into labour on my own, and won't be getting my homebirth, it really is in the best interest of of our whole family, my daughter especially, that I have a projected date of arrival rather than continuing to play Russian Roulette and risk my daughter missing her appointments.

Aww Brandi. At least youll know when the labour is coming now though instead of waiting around all the time :)
Hope your daughters appointments go well x

Jen, good luck with the sweep hun! x

Anyone heard from Amethyst yet?

Hi ladies. Just to let you know, my yellow bump turned pink!

Boo was born on 29/4/11 at 13 days overdue without induction. :)

Congratulations Pinkmonki good to hear you avoided induction.

No not heard from amesthyst hops she is ok.

Just had my second seep, apparently still only about 60% effaced but now 1cm dilated, she tried to pull my cervix forward but was not able to stretch it out much. I am still losing lots of plug but no pains or anything. I have a third sweep booked for saturday and induction starts monday if needed. She thinks he is gonna weigh about 8lb 60z!!!! Oh heck thats got to fit through my bits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x

Congrats PinkMonki :) x

Jen, FXd this sweep works for you! Aww lol big baby but you'll still do it! :D
This time next week youll hopefully be a mummy ^_^ xxx

Just had my second seep, apparently still only about 60% effaced but now 1cm dilated, she tried to pull my cervix forward but was not able to stretch it out much. I am still losing lots of plug but no pains or anything. I have a third sweep booked for saturday and induction starts monday if needed. She thinks he is gonna weigh about 8lb 60z!!!! Oh heck thats got to fit through my bits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x

They said Boo was going to be at least 8lb and she was 6lb 14!

:wave: Hello ladies! I was due 23rd April but am still hanging in there :wacko:

x

the u/s tech and my dr both said abby would be 8.5 lbs at birth and she was 7.1 so don't worry, they're often wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->