***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Choco, I was told Matilda would be 8lbs 6oz too and she was 7lbs 11.5oz, seems to be a trend for them to overestimate baby's weight! x

i had my son Caleb on 14th april 2011 at 18.34 weighing 8lbs 7 and half oz xx

Congrats Tas :) x

Ah, the hospital actually OVER estimated Ollies weight lol. They told me he'd be about 4lb but he came out at 5lb 3oz :)

NOT what I want to hear gem...imagine if they had overestimated that!!

Congrats tas

Sorry Jen!
Maybe we could take a few lbs off your baby and add them to my baby? lol. Its hard trying to find clothes to fit T_T
At least you'll be able to find clothes that fit much easier for a baby with that estimated weight!
But Im sure theyll be wrong... they always are! x

how much does he weugh now gem? bet you are loving having him home? x

He was 6lb at his last weighing on Monday :) Growing quickly now!
And yeah its fab having him home at last. Hard work at times but I still love every minute of it!

Comgrats pinkmonki and tas.

Choco my MW said my baby would be about 7lb 14 but he was 8lb 3.5. I was shocked as thought he would be smaller. I think its easier to handle a bigger baby.

Oh Choco we are patiently waiting for you to join us over in April Mummies!! Hope to hear good news by the end of the week!

Any news from Amethyst?

Amelia was estimated to be a "larger " baby considering my first was 8 lb 9 oz. She was 7 lb 13 oz which wasn;t as big as guessed! I find her so tiny and petite compared to my heffalump of a baby I had first time round!

Yeah he is, Jen :)

Amethyst hasnt been on FB either lately. FX'd she's had her LO!

Morning,

Have continued to lose plug since my sweep but still no pains.....grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

I hope to join you soon Jakes xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Very quick update, Gabriel was born late on the 27th at a whopping 9lb 4. We both had a very tough time but, thankfully, little guy bounced back straight away and is fine. Wish I could say similar but I'm getting better. Love to you all, will update as soon as I'm able :flower:

Attachments

• Photo0546.jpg
    Photo0546.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2
congrats amethyst!

choco hope you go soon hun! you'll get whatever size your baby is out! prob better to think he's bigger and get a nice surprise when he's not that big! xx

Yaaay! Congrats Amethyst! xx

Jen, I hope some pains start for you soon or something. I feel like coming and squeezing your LO out of you lol! Be nice to have you over in the April Mums thread soonish! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->