***April Sweet Peas*** 204 Babies

Just wanted to share.
Kinleigh's 1st Bday 007.jpg

Kinleigh's 1st Bday 023.jpg

Kinleigh's 1st Bday 005.jpg

I can't believe she will be 1 on Wednesday. I'm not going to lie, I cried taking these pictures. :haha:

Look at all the bfps this is crazy!!

Can you all believe our babys are nearly 1 scary stuff xxx

omg hun, she is so so so cute!!! Its crazy how fast they grow up eh? Ciara will be 1 in 2 weeks!! EEK!!! hahah

How are you doing btw?? Anymore pics for us?? haha

Did Kinleigh enjoy her birthday?

Here's some photos of Ellie recently:
https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/rachelwestlake/DSC_1033.jpg
https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/rachelwestlake/DSC_1159.jpg

Kinleigh's 1st Birthday was great. I think I enjoyed just a little bit more than she did. :)

Just a little update on me. I had lost one of the babies at 11 weeks 5 days. The other baby is doing amazing.

Now to spam you with pics.

2011-04 (Apr) 442.jpg

2011-04 (Apr) 229.jpg

Easter Photoshoot 233.jpg

2011-04 (Apr) 214.jpg

photo 4511.jpg

Oh and I finally got around to updating the first page. Its only taken me a year. :haha:

Aww I'm sorry to hear you loss one of the twins! :(

Glad to her that Kinleigh's bday went well!!! So did Ciara's!!!

Hello everyone,

I've not been on here for AGES now. I thought as it was April and all our little ones are getting to (or just passed) their first birthdays I'd better stop by for an update and to catch up.... However, as usual the kids have other ideas and are both now crying - Looks like I'm back to the point of taking hours just to construct one tiny post!!

Jess is one on 28 April and doing really well. She has got over her reflux 100% now, but is still very slow at putting on weight (not a bad thing) and is just under 20lbs now. In fact, she has only gone into her next stage car seat in the last few weeks! She breastfed fantastically for about 9 months and then decided that she was way more interested in food and the occasional bottle than she was in me. She is fantastic with her food too and although she's not yet feeding herself with a spoon, she will eat plenty of finger food and gives everything a try. Unfortunately she's been poorly over the weekend, but otherwise she's doing great.

Will have to sort out some photos for you all to see, as I'm not on my usual laptop at the moment so can't access them :(

Hope everyone is doing well and will try to catch up on posts ASAP xxxxx

Sorry to hear about losing one of the twins, mommyof3girls. :hugs: Glad the other one is thriving though.

Lelaina turned 1 on Tuesday and we are throwing her a big party this Saturday. The year went by so fast, I can't believe it!

A couple of quick photos of my two for you :)

Attachments

• 2011-04-07 13.56.01.jpg
    2011-04-07 13.56.01.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 2011-04-10 16.46.19.jpg
    2011-04-10 16.46.19.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 2011-04-10 16.40.26.jpg
    2011-04-10 16.40.26.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 3
IS Kinleigh the only one that is throwing tantrums? You would think that she was 2+. Also is any of your LOs wanting to eat whenever they see food? If I would let her she would eat every 30 minutes.

Nope, definitely not the only 15 month old throwing tantrums!! haha

Lainey will say "bite" whenever she sees food, but really only wants to eat it part of the time.

amber is the biggest madam i know!! if she doesnt get her own way she throws herself to the floor crying!!! or flings her self back, shes got a screetch as well if anyone dare take anything off her when she doesnt want it took off! she also is the biggest pig ever!! NEVER stops eating!! haha! she is defiantely the biggest tantrum thrower out of all her friends!! x

Ellie isn't quite at tantrums yet... but she eats anything in sight. I've had to cut down snacks etc that I have because no matter when she last ate, she wants a bit of whatever I'm having!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->