~* April SweetPea's 2013 babies *~ 50 so far! 2 Blue 3 angels

:hugs:

sorry you've been not well!
Im still having the odd phase of ms but not as much nausea
its in a morning i end up being sick :nope: horrible as im struggling
what to drink .. only thing i found is dr pepper or pepsi that don't make
me sick but i miss my hot drink in the AM :( but seems hot drinks and anything
with milk in isn't liking me :lol:

Thanks hun, much better today for the first time in weeks so im happy :thumbup: really hoping its 2nd tri kicking in :happydance: i think eating little and often is helping a bit though :thumbup:

Have you tried capri-sun? I have been living off them this week as couldnt take coke any more and seem to be off most other drinks :shrug:

:hugs:

sorry you've been not well!
Im still having the odd phase of ms but not as much nausea
its in a morning i end up being sick :nope: horrible as im struggling
what to drink .. only thing i found is dr pepper or pepsi that don't make
me sick but i miss my hot drink in the AM :( but seems hot drinks and anything
with milk in isn't liking me :lol:

Thanks hun, much better today for the first time in weeks so im happy :thumbup: really hoping its 2nd tri kicking in :happydance: i think eating little and often is helping a bit though :thumbup:

Have you tried capri-sun? I have been living off them this week as couldnt take coke any more and seem to be off most other drinks :shrug:

Well i never thought mine would go :lol: and luckily it did ease off
alot as i turned 12/13 weeks .. i don't mind if i be sick every now
and again not nice but prefer that over nausea!

Iv not tried it that i maybe should im worried whatever i try
will set me off again :dohh: ill be over the moon the day a hot
drink makes me feel okay again! don't know how im living with no
warm drink to wake me up! :rofl:

but hopefully it will all go soon if not then looks like a bleak diet
for the rest of the pregnancy :rofl:

Well i never thought mine would go :lol: and luckily it did ease off alot as i turned 12/13 weeks .. i don't mind if i be sick every now and again not nice but prefer that over nausea!

Yeah its worth a go, you could try small sips which should be easier as its a weeny straw you get with them LOL

I hope you manage to stomach a hot drink soon hun....what milk do you use? Have you tried skimmed? may not be as heavy on your stomach :thumbup:

Ohh i hope we can all get to the good bit where we can eat lots and not so fussy with drinks :hugs:

Well i never thought mine would go :lol: and luckily it did ease off alot as i turned 12/13 weeks .. i don't mind if i be sick every now and again not nice but prefer that over nausea!

Yeah its worth a go, you could try small sips which should be easier as its a weeny straw you get with them LOL

I hope you manage to stomach a hot drink soon hun....what milk do you use? Have you tried skimmed? may not be as heavy on your stomach :thumbup:

Ohh i hope we can all get to the good bit where we can eat lots and not so fussy with drinks :hugs:

I may give it a go! i feel dehydrated all the time and i can't stand
water.. and fizzy pop isn't going to help with it itll make me want more
to drink :haha:! My dad said this to me about trying the red milk (skimmed)
but i don't know iv never tried it but iv heard it tastes like water :lol: ..
i usually have semi skimmed.. i should try tea with no milk really but
iv never been a fan of no milk in hot drinks :haha:

No i dont like not having milk in tea / coffee either! I switched to red top when i was on slimming world diet and its not half bad and you get more calcium as there is less fat and now i struggle with green or blue top tastes too heavy. You could always get 1 pint to try it and maybe palm it off at work if you dont like it LOL

I felt like that, dehydrated in the early weeks as i was so restricted with what to drink but i now try new things when i struggle with what ever my new fad is LOL a few weeks ago it was appletise then coke then orange juice and now capri sun :haha: i keep changing foods/drinks LOL :dohh:

Hey ladies. just thought ive pop in quickly as i know i wont be on the rest of tonight.

Im gone of coke to SM lol but ie been drinking more water and tea. Im use to drinking the red cap milk but since ryan has been living with me its now the blue cap lol.

Still want my salt and vinegar crisps lol.

Ive got a banging head ache and ive had them past 2 days lol..

Super tired to :( so ill be off to bed after eastenders lol x

LOL must be something in coke that doesnt agree with this stage hehe :haha: You so need to get some salt and vinegar crisps LOL im still into my turkey slices :haha:

Night hun, hope you feel better tomorrow x

At this stage in you ladies pregnancies, I CRAVED chip shop curry sauce and Toblerone (not together of course! ) Lol. Around 20 weeks I craved lime jelly for ages! Around 34 weeks I craved Mcflurry really late at night :dohh:
No healthy cravings for me like some lucky ladies who crave ice! :haha: xx

At this stage in you ladies pregnancies, I CRAVED chip shop curry sauce and Toblerone (not together of course! ) Lol. Around 20 weeks I craved lime jelly for ages! Around 34 weeks I craved Mcflurry really late at night :dohh:
No healthy cravings for me like some lucky ladies who crave ice! :haha: xx

LOL Summer i have sort of had the ice craving but not plain i have this NEED for slush puppies...the blue one LOL ...not sure they are very healthy though haha :haha:

Blue slush puppies? Noooooo! It's all about mixing the red and blue :thumbup: :haha:
My DD doesn't like when I have it though cuz my tongue goes purple and she gets upset :dohh: xx

Blue slush puppies? Noooooo! It's all about mixing the red and blue :thumbup: :haha:
My DD doesn't like when I have it though cuz my tongue goes purple and she gets upset :dohh: xx

Aww bless her :flower: too funny :haha: i never tried mixing them, might try it tomorrow...what does it taste like? x

Ive not have a slush in ages! i could eat one now but my
teeth over the last few years have got super sensitive :cry:
its horrendous when it hits the area :nope:!!

All i remember craving with DS was spagetthi and gravy (yes together) :rofl:
and mini cheddars and chicken soup.. my mum craved the last 2 aswell which
was odd! she had 2 girls so that didn't mean much as i had a boy :haha:!!

Now im craving Salt & vinegar crisps badly i could eat bags and bags
daily which is not good! .. i think its vinegar im craving.. as im getting addicted
to pickled red cabbage and pickled onions :rofl: .. im not sure if certain foods
do indicate a certain sex but this time is totally different to DS but that may not
matter as its a diffeent partner :lol:

Ive not have a slush in ages! i could eat one now but my
teeth over the last few years have got super sensitive :cry:
its horrendous when it hits the area :nope:!!

All i remember craving with DS was spagetthi and gravy (yes together) :rofl:
and mini cheddars and chicken soup.. my mum craved the last 2 aswell which
was odd! she had 2 girls so that didn't mean much as i had a boy :haha:!!

Now im craving Salt & vinegar crisps badly i could eat bags and bags
daily which is not good! .. i think its vinegar im craving.. as im getting addicted
to pickled red cabbage and pickled onions :rofl: .. im not sure if certain foods
do indicate a certain sex but this time is totally different to DS but that may not
matter as its a diffeent partner :lol:

LOL my cravings seem to change on a regular basis hehe :haha: but slush puppies are the one that stayed since about 6 weeks hehe

I have always loved pickled onion and cheese so cant really count that one LOL

Aww bless her :flower: too funny :haha: i never tried mixing them, might try it tomorrow...what does it taste like? x

My little silly billy :cloud9: we saw a black cat whilst walking home from preschool today - it tried rubbing itself against her and she ran away crying saying "No like a cat Mummy" :dohh: :haha:

Blue & red slushies mixed has a almost mixed berry sort of flavour :shrug: xx

My little silly billy :cloud9: we saw a black cat whilst walking home from preschool today - it tried rubbing itself against her and she ran away crying saying "No like a cat Mummy" :dohh: :haha:

Blue & red slushies mixed has a almost mixed berry sort of flavour :shrug: xx

Awww she sounds so cute :flower: maybe she would like doggies better hehe :thumbup:

Ohhh cool so going to try it tomorrow :haha: i must look crazy walking about on a foggy day with a big blue slush puppy haha oh well i really enjoyed it hehe :haha:

Your preggo, its allowed! You can look as crazy as you like :rofl:
You could walk around town in a bikini with a ice cream if you wanted :rofl:
I was craving Mcflurrys whilst it was snowing when heavily preggo with Summer :dohh: :haha: xx

Your preggo, its allowed! You can look as crazy as you like :rofl:
You could walk around town in a bikini with a ice cream if you wanted :rofl:
I was craving Mcflurrys whilst it was snowing when heavily preggo with Summer :dohh: :haha: xx

hee hee love this being preggo getting away with things :haha: not sure i would go anywhere in a bikini though :rofl:

hehe i can imagine doing something like that too LOL bet it was the best thing in the world at the time :haha:

Has baby brain struck yet? :haha: xx

Yep :dohh: some days more than others but seem to forget an awful lot more than usual these days, the other day at work i was in a meeting and said something totally wrong and didnt realise even after my boss corrected me i really couldn't remember saying it hehe :dohh:

14+2...jpg 14+2.jpg

I don't feel im growing much :rofl: ..
Defo thinking :blue: aswell im the same shape as i was with DS all
low :lol:

mjh.jpg
^^

that one is me with DS i think i was alot further along
i never got any bump pics last time well i haven't saved them
to this laptop .. i only have a 13 week one which is nothing
just tiny little bloat :lol: then 20 weeks+ ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online