• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

~* April SweetPea's 2013 babies *~ 50 so far! 2 Blue 3 angels

Don't know what this is .. im guessing old blood..
but i was fine this morning iv had on/off scanty stuff but
really faint.. i noticed a few minutes ago.. i had loads of gloopy
brown stuff really dark brown aswell.. and clots.. :shrug: im thinking
its old blood or the hemorrhagge clearing out? :shrug: but im not sure
i have no pain and i know to worry when its bright red.. so i think i should
stay calm atm :lol: but was strange to have this randomly..

Ooh. Ive never had nothing like that hun. But it does sound like it is clearing out which is a good thing right. You could always ring up the midwife or the hospital and see if someone could help you out. But my guess it that its just the hemorrhage clearing out. x

Ps love the new pik xx

Thats what im thinking others have said to ring someone to
be sure but they won't know if i mention what iv already been
through they will assume its that it would be different if i hadn't
had this i think but its more then likely clearing .. not sure though
im just thinking aslong as theres no pain im okay and its not red
think this pregnancy is going to be a nightmare! compared to my first!

Yeah defo sounds like it hun. I told my mum im not getting pregnant again lol and if i do ill wait until baby its one and half to start trying to keep them close together but im not having any more than 2 kids.

Just keep us posted on how you are hun and if anything changes xx

I wanted 3 in total but i think when your not pregnant
well this is for me anyway.. i got so broody and i wanted a baby
and i did want my kids close tbh but my life didn't go that way
unfortunatly :( .. but now im pregnant i know i don't want anymore
2 is enough for me :lol: i don't know how id cope with 2 specially with
my son being as hyper as he is! :nope:!! but this pregnancy has been
so hard for me and im only nearly 15 weeks i dread to think what iv got
in stall for rest of it :(

Yeah life either goes right for some people or fails for others doesnt it. I mean im currently living with my ex (well he is living with me and i've put his down as living here) so if i move out he can keep this place.

You've defo had a tough time hun and having little toddler running about your not getting much time to relax for yourself.

Sorry bit distracted watching evan almight lol

I do hope it passes quick for you and you get some time to put your feet up.

I do agree with the broody thing been broody so long and finally pregnant. Wish it was to someone i was still with but i dont mind as he will be there supporting me and i know his family will be there also lol xx

Super excited that I got to hear jelly beans heart beat again today at the doctor's office. I also got my 19wk ultrasound scheduled for Nov 21st. It will be great as here in the U.S. that is the day before Thanksgiving, so maybe I can announce the gender to my family all at once and in person! :)

Yayyy i i finally share my scan date :happydance::happydance:

Mines is 21st to at 1.30pm :) what time is yours?

Well my scan is 9:00am but I'm in the USA Central time zone, so I don't know how that compares to the UK.

oh your round about 4 hours after us. i know iowa is lol i got a friend there.. sorry if i spelt that wrong.

we gone back an hour today to lol

Hi :wave:
Been a little while since I posted on this thread. Little update on me, ive started to feel little movements despite my anterior placenta. Which has been reassuring :)
I had my 16 week midwife app last week, i had to go on my own which was weird as OH has been at every appointment with our previous children but since hes working all the time its now not possible. So anyway, it took two midwives a good 15 odd mins to find the heartbeat, which we only heard for a brief few seconds before baby wriggled back away and hid behind my placenta again :dohh:
Next app is my 20wk scan on the 15th which i have yet to sort out childcare or get someone to come with me to watch the kids. Then next mw app isnt till 28wk which seems a lifetime away!

Oh and Ive been having signs of my SPD making a come back :(

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Ohh do. i get nervous going to those appiontments lol took my midwife while to find my baby heart beat to so she nip out to get the other midwife lol turns out the batteries for the doppler needed replaced lol and the second midwife found it right away.
Just posted up my week 17 bump onto the bumps thread lol. I see difference i think but i think the angel is off a little lol. I feel bigger.

Ive got Ryan's (fob) mum bring a cot up at half 3 lol double were she is getting it from but its free :) just wondering if there is a mattress with it if not need to buy one an all sheets.

Once i find out the sex ill buy the sheets to suits which ever gender. I'm so excited.:)

I know its alot way off yet but i have no idea what ill need to buy for the hospital as in what to buy to pack to take with me lol.

Can't wait until we get to that stage and start discussing it hopefully we'll manage to do it all together and if one has forgot someone that someone else has that would be awesome lol if you get what i mean lol.

Rambling away :blush:

I've wrote a list but ive lost it lol even download a hospital list lol.

think ill need to pester Boots either this week or next as ive yet to receive my voutcher for this changing bag :( i want mines lol. its worth 30 pound it say on the poster thing instore and it a nice bag to lol

Don't know what this is .. im guessing old blood..
but i was fine this morning iv had on/off scanty stuff but
really faint.. i noticed a few minutes ago.. i had loads of gloopy
brown stuff really dark brown aswell.. and clots.. :shrug: im thinking
its old blood or the hemorrhagge clearing out? :shrug: but im not sure
i have no pain and i know to worry when its bright red.. so i think i should
stay calm atm :lol: but was strange to have this randomly..

Hi becyboo, reckon that is just your old blood clearing out! Bleeding is scary though, no matter what colour it is! Has it cleared up now? X

Its not as dark now but still there im assuming its normal for me
for what iv gone through recently .. no pain so im not worrying right
now it is decreasing anyway each time so thats good im sure after this
it will have completely gone! x

Aww thats good to hear. Glad its not as bad now and your in no pain :). xoxox

I said that and then started getting it all again.. just the dark
stuff but alot and it was like before when i keept feeling my period
was there (just like if you don't have a pad etc) and it just comes out
:nope: .. its like that but its brown not red :growlmad: ..
think i should use my pads tbh might be a good idea!

Yeah i would and keep your under wear clean x

Im not getting it now i was in pain last night though i had to have
a hot water bottle :nope: .. woke up this morning feeling crap but
thats down to i think a cold coming.. sod's law ill get flu again.. but the
blocked nose etc this time not the cough and headaches! :(

Iv got my flu jab tonight so im assuming ill feel crap after that .. can't remember
what i feelt like last time if i got abit of the flu after it or i was okay :nope: ..
but as i already feel crap im sure it can't get worse .. Starting to feel sick
again too :(

Not sure if i have joined here yet or not, cant find a post lol, anyhow im due 1st may, i know not april but will be induced at 38wks :( so will be an april baby xx

Okay :hugs:
i will add you i would even if you was due May anyway :D

Ill put you as 1st May but ill put next to it induced at 38wks :D
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back