~* April SweetPea's 2013 babies *~ 50 so far! 2 Blue 3 angels

Glad I found this! I am due April 21st, with a boy!

Please can I join? We are due April 4th and are Team Yellow at the moment but will be finding out on November 16th :happydance:

I'd love to join this group! I'm due April 20th! DOn't know the gender yet, hopefully we'll find out beginning of December!!

Can i join please april 27th... Hope u all well

Welcome & congrats!

Please can I join? We are due April 4th and are Team Yellow at the moment but will be finding out on November 16th :happydance:

Welcome & congrats!
just let me know when you know and ill get it changed :D

I'd love to join this group! I'm due April 20th! DOn't know the gender yet, hopefully we'll find out beginning of December!!

Welcome & congrats!
just let me know when you do and ill change it for you

Yayy! newbies :).

Congrats on the 2 :blue:

Aww hun i hope you feel better soon. You may feel poop for next few days we'll blame the jag lol.

Hows the other stuff. Your not in pain or anything? x

Yayy! newbies :).

Congrats on the 2 :blue:

Aww hun i hope you feel better soon. You may feel poop for next few days we'll blame the jag lol.

Hows the other stuff. Your not in pain or anything? x

Apparently the jab won't give me the flu the nurse said
its like an up to date dose of the swine flu jab i had with mason..
so thats good i guess :) .. Im not in any pain i have twinges now
and again and still alot of this brown stuff but thats about it :shrug:
x

Aww thats not to bad then. I hope it passes soon and give you a little break. xxx

M joining too late I guess..due 23rd april...plz add me too.thanks :)

I'm due on the 24th april.

had flu jab today- all good :)

Had my flu jab the other day, was fine. Went to docs today though as I have thrush (never had it before) and they gave me some Canesten so hopefully it will go soon. I knew that pregnancy could cause thrush due to hormonal changes but was hoping that I wouldn't get it, haha! Never mind :) mum popped over earlier and we listened to the baby's heartbeat which was lovely. Bump has grown in the last week and fundus is high now, can't believe how much your uterus grows and how quickly! Everything feels very exciting right now - except for the thrush, very much NOT excited about that!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->