~* April SweetPea's 2013 babies *~ 50 so far! 2 Blue 3 angels

aww my birthday is the 26th jan lol was day early hehe..sorry to hear you are doing to well today hun hope it eases up. ive had sore back and stomach today

Hey ladies,

Sorry i keep going quiet, really struggling with sickness at the moment, been signed off work for two weeks now so im hoping i will be able to rest a bit more and maybe that will help it pass :shrug:

Its a struggle as im so shattered from all the sickness and keep getting headaches but of course i would rather suffer this and have my precious pudding so there we are :shrug:

Hope you are all ok and all going well?

Becyboo congrats on the results of your test so happy for you hun :happydance:

Summersmummy, my ice craving has developed in to crunching raw ice cubes now LOL how random but feels so good LOL :haha:

Cherry, how are you feeling today hun? Hope you managed to get a good night sleep? xxx

Oh no sorry your sickness is being horrid!
least you can get some rest now and hopefully it will pass asap
for you!

Not exactly sure what to do right now im okay in myself just still stressed
i need to find somewhere to live and its not looking great :( im just worried
that its not going to get sorted and if it don't im going to be stuck as it was
all planned with FOB but now its the total opposite, i can't move from my dad's
and i can't stay here with another baby :(

Oh no sorry your sickness is being horrid!
least you can get some rest now and hopefully it will pass asap
for you!

Not exactly sure what to do right now im okay in myself just still stressed
i need to find somewhere to live and its not looking great :( im just worried
that its not going to get sorted and if it don't im going to be stuck as it was
all planned with FOB but now its the total opposite, i can't move from my dad's
and i can't stay here with another baby :(

Thanks hun, i keep hoping it will pass...my mum said she had it till 16 weeks so im clinging on to that for now as i cant bear the thought of being sick for the whole pregnancy :cry:

Awww hun im so sorry your having such a tough time of it at the moment, i really wish i knew more about council process etc but my sis did a house/flat swap when she needed more space, it was a bit griefy but she managed to go from a flat to a house eventually because the girl she swapped with really wanted to be closer to her family so took the swap...i dont know if this is an option for you? I think you can move quite quick once you both agree on the move :thumbup:

Hey hun, im not to bad. Im just heading of to bed now. Got better sleep last night and i didnt wanna get up this morning lol. No sickness today hooray lol but thats not to say ill get it tomorrow :( *sighs* a friend of mines has told me to go to doctors and ask for anti sickness tablets but i think ill wait until my next appiontment and ask the midwife about them. See if they will be any help but im hoping my sickness will eases up:thumbup:

(i just thought i lost off of what i wrote there as the page went back but i clicked forward again and hey it was still there :D)

I really cant wait until i feel the baby proper my belly has grew another inch but im not sure if thats junk food still lol.. Even though baby is on growth sprut from now on :S.. lol

Beck i left you a comment on your journal i found it :) i hope you go and kick some butt at the council they should bump you up.. If they ask if you wanan go to hostel say no you can stay at your dads but not for very long as you really need to move out as your baby is due in april and you need some where to live as there is no room for another baby there. Even if you get your dad to write a letter and if they call him get him to say something alone those lines to. My fingers are crossed for you just dont worry to much about it right now.

Well im off to bed i hate going to bed just now as you all come online lol

I feel girl, but am excited for either sex! :)

Vidal funny how we get a feeling isnt it ...i feel mines a boy, have done since really early on but couldnt tell you why, especially as girls run in my family :shrug:

Hey Cherry, so glad you got a good sleep hun :hugs: LOL i feel like that most mornings hehe :haha: i will keep everything crossed you dodge the sickness tomorrow hun, it sucks so bad being so sick i really feel for you :hugs:

LOL its so hard to tell at this stage, still feels really early but your 4 months already :happydance: think yours is defo baby but mine might still be bloat/greddyness LOL

Night hun xxx

Super excited that I got to hear jelly beans heart beat again today at the doctor's office. I also got my 19wk ultrasound scheduled for Nov 21st. It will be great as here in the U.S. that is the day before Thanksgiving, so maybe I can announce the gender to my family all at once and in person! :)

Vidal
What is your due date? Your ticker says you are due differently than me, but in the first page we are both set for April 17th. I am just being nosey ;)

Super excited that I got to hear jelly beans heart beat again today at the doctor's office. I also got my 19wk ultrasound scheduled for Nov 21st. It will be great as here in the U.S. that is the day before Thanksgiving, so maybe I can announce the gender to my family all at once and in person! :)

Yayyy i i finally share my scan date :happydance::happydance:

Mines is 21st to at 1.30pm :) what time is yours?

*sighs* a friend of mines has told me to go to doctors and ask for anti sickness tablets but i think ill wait until my next appiontment and ask the midwife about them. See if they will be any help but im hoping my sickness will eases up:thumbup:

my OB ended up giving me those. The ones he gave me were just a low does motion sickness pill. I only took them a few times (ive never been big on taking meds in general and am trying to steer clear now that im preggers) but I was vomiting what seemed like all day every day and getting to the point where it was just blood and bile (sorry for grossness)

the pills did help, if your sickness is really bad. My cousin swore by the motion sickness bracelet/bands and peppermint or ginger candies for hers, so thats some non med options, if they help!

feel better!!

Ooh sickness bracelet i like that sound of that. Where do you get them from?

Awh thats good will be nice to know just before and be able to announce
i hope baby cooperates for you!

Ooh sickness bracelet i like that sound of that. Where do you get them from?

There might be several kinds i think i've seen metal ones but never
really looked at them much .. i always had sea bands and never thought
they would work as there just fabric with a hard plastic ball on them
:rofl: but they helped me alot when i was feeling nauseous! and i ran
out of my sickness tablets they got me through the 1st tri for sure!
you can get most sickness bands from pharmacy places or chemists
i got mine off ebay because i couldn't face going out being ill :rofl:

Im not ordering of them again. my bank account has been hacked some how lucky ive got it sorted now. but im shacking like a leaf.. just need to wait on my new card being sent out now. cnt believe i got hacked. doing a scan on my laptop before i leave xxx
I norm\lly order from amazon and had nothing like that before first time of ebay :( but i dunno ill stcick to ryan buying my stuff from there lol

Thats odd.. iv never had a problem..
only once when suddenly loads of items had been
purchased that i didn't buy or bid for.. but i managed to sort
that and change all my details and paypal details .. but yeah anyway
they sell most sickness stuff in most pharmacys! :)xx

Decided to try my dress on that i brought ages ago
and never even worn .. and my belly ended up making it
not look right :haha: i brought another dress aswell before i
got pregnant for my 21st.. and i look huge in that aswell :haha:

36298_284368535015642_657156805_n.jpg 559461_284366978349131_1509289634_n.jpg

it is suppose to be the 15th but the drs have the 17th

Vidal
What is your due date? Your ticker says you are due differently than me, but in the first page we are both set for April 17th. I am just being nosey ;)

So jealous of your bump becky lol Those both dresses suit you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->