~* April SweetPea's 2013 babies *~ 50 so far! 2 Blue 3 angels

Hi to all the new ladies and congrats on your BFP!

Still no ms for me either - is anyone else suffering with it yet? Boobs are less sore as well - so not feeling hugely pregnant at the mo'. I guess I should make the most of it though before the symptoms really start kicking in!

No sickness at all, just feel super tired at the mo x

Iv not got ms either i have small waves of nausea though but
nothing major, i woke up this morning feeling abit rough but it
soon went.. i keep having dizzy spells though and iv noticed
every single time i walk to the shop which is literally 5 mins away
i sweat and feel like im boiling hot :wacko: i don't rush or anything
im guessing its a symptom as iv never had this before!

Im always tired :nope: i could hibernate :haha:
im not moody as such just get irrated easily :lol:

Hello and welcome to all the ladies I haven't said hi too. Wow been away for a couple of days and our group is growing:happydance: and we are going to have our very own logo!! Had to read through a lot of pages and it was fun :)

I also don't have any ms, am just bloated like crazy,boobs keep growing and am hungry all the time. The bloatness makes me look like I have a bit of a bump, which I like :thumbup:. Got my digis this morning and one of them had an error message, still tried to use it and it didn't work:shrug:, will try the other one tomorrow if it's broken also, oh well.
Oh I finally went to my Dr and am having bloods on wednesday, so hope for the best..
Will try not to stay away so long..xx

If you remember what error message it said the leaflet inside
will tell you why it said it.. iv had it a few times in the past and
its so annoying feel like wasting tests and there not cheap!
usually its dipping too long/too much thats what mine is ..
so i always make sure now i do it as best i can :lol:

I should get my digi's tomorrow so i will be doing mine too :D!

Can't wait to hear your blood results :hugs:

I'm getting waves of nausea on and off. I'm feeling a bit sick now actually, to the point where my mouth is watering.. :sick: don't reckon I will actually be sick though, takes a lot to upset my tummy normally! Unpleasant as it may seem, I'm finding the nausea oddly comforting lol.

My boobs are also starting to get a little more sore today, although they are nothing compared to when I was pregnant with my boy! I couldn't even hug my husband then they were so sore back then!

Bit cliche but I have been craving pickles, sometimes at odd times of the day, like breakfast lol! No wonder I feel sick :haha:

So far not many symptoms for me. I've been very tired and I'm having a hard time dealing with the heat.

It's been around 30C + very high humidity here for weeks now. We don't have A/C in my workplace and I'm a bit embarrassed by how much I'v been sweating:blush: I'm the only woman that works there and all the guys keep asking me if I'm ok, one even said today that I looked like I was going to pass out. I'm really finding it hard to get any work done when its that hot.

I'm also starting to stress out about how DS is going to react to a baby brother or sister. DS has been the center of our attention and I'm worried that he is going to feel left out once this LO comes.

I know what you mean about the sweating jeep girl! I had 3 showers yesterday because of it! I don't think the warm weather will last long here tho, I'll be back to shivering under an umbrella before I know it lol :haha:

Im hoping my LO will just learn to adapt if this pregnancy works out. I'm sure there will be jealously, but hopefully we can turn that around. X

Anyone else find themselves really moody?

Im with you on that on Babydreams - the slightest thing Ive no patience at all. I dont think it helps that because Im trying to carry on as normal (not getting to excited etc until my early scan) that DH doesnt even seem to acknowledge Im pregnant, so Im exhausted and still doing all that I usually do with our DS like bath and bed time, getting him ready for nursery etc which is hard at the moment - hes 20 months but going through quite a challenging stage (as I was told when i picked him up yesterday) and has been biting. It just made me well up and I had to get out of nursery qucick smart. I know he is being a bit difficult but we are living with my parents whilst our new house is being renovated so things are all a bit manic at the moment. Its hard hearing a non family member say he is challenging which I know is a polite way of saying something else :cry:

Sorry for the ramble ladies - how is eveyone today x

Ahw Angelgirl, you need hugs:... I have been irritable too..
Oh Becy my digi had an error even before using it, just when I took it out of the pack, it had all the symbols at the same time:shrug:, good thing I had bought two, so we took the other one this morning before DH went to work and finally saw the words :happydance:

My symptoms seem to have changed, trying not to worry, boobs are still big but not as sore, hope it's not something to worry about, I'm still peeing a lot and the bloatness is a bit uncomfortable..

How are the rest of you ladies feeling and getting on? ..

Seem to have lost my only real symptom which were my sore boobs, they have gone :/

I am still tired but that could be anything!

I know, mine were sore and now even when I squeeze them but they still seem full, now am suffering from constipation and bloating.. off to eat two kiwis:thumbup:

Thanks tk2 - we share the same due date at the moment yay!!

Babydreams, try not to worry - easier said than done i know - i keep grabbing my boobs in work lol - not a good luck. The soreness has eased off but they still feel heavy which I think is a good sign. I remember with DS1 that the soreness does get less and they just grow. It must be as your body starts to maybe get used to the hormones...

I am struggling to work - is everyone else managing to concentrate or am I not the only one who'd prob get sacked on the spot if they looked at my internet use at the moment lol x

I'm having a hard time getting anything done at work! It was the samething in my 1st pregnancy. I don't want to be here and can't concentrate on anything.

My boobs haven't been sore at all, but they were for about 2mths with DS.

Think everyone has sore boobs! :rofl:
mine are sensitive to touch but lot better now i can actually wear a bra
and feel comfatbale, but my nipples feel like there burning :dohh: lol!

Only thing i notice is im starving all the time but i don't know what i want
don't have any cravings 1 of them things where i go in the fridge or cupboard
and shut it again and go back 5mins later thinking ill want something :haha:

Hiya girlies :wave:

Oh go'on then, I'll join in, though if anyone knows me or has me on fb please keep it hush hush as not announcing till 12 weeks.

From my LMP I'm worked out to be about 10th april :)

I'm Laura, I'm 21, this will be my third baby. Old hand now :haha: :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->