~* April SweetPea's 2013 babies *~ 50 so far! 2 Blue 3 angels

Hello, was just thinking the same, at least we are due when the weather is just right :)

April does seem like the perfect time to have a baby. So happy to be skipping being pregnant in the summer... It is scary though to think About walking over ice in the winter months but there is something so lovely about being pregnant in the winter during holidays. :D so excited for that!

So I finally booked my first ultrasound appt for sept. 4. We will get to see if our little baby has a heart beat! Im thrilled that it's coming up but at the same time it seems ages away. I have been having very sharp twinges on my right side and pretty bad cramping- where I run to the bathroom expecting to see blood, but nothing. I don't know if it's normal and I should just wait it out or if I should see the doctor sooner.

Well ladies I shall love you and leave you until Monday as I'm off to Leeds Festival. Cya all when I get back :) x

Have fun at the festival baby dreams!

Im cramping a bit tonight and got sone light brown discharge. I know in my head that this is quite normal but a bit scared! Anyone else had a bit of spotting? I had a bit at 11dpo as well but I put that as implantation. Xx

I had bright red spotting at the time AF was due with my son. Epu got me in for bloods then scanned me at 6 weeks that time, I do have a complicated past tho lol! Other 4 pregnancies including this one, nothing at all! Im sure brown spotting is nothing to worry too much about tho, hopefully it will go away again now, if not I would probably contact EPU to reassure you with a scan or bloods xxx

Have fun at the festival baby dreams!

Im cramping a bit tonight and got sone light brown discharge. I know in my head that this is quite normal but a bit scared! Anyone else had a bit of spotting? I had a bit at 11dpo as well but I put that as implantation. Xx

Hi Mrs Smartie - probably just old blood from implantation - you can go to EPAU if you are concerned though as its easy for anyone to say dont worry cos you will anyway x

Have fun Baby_Dreams!! :D

I had a spot of blood the other day.. only 1 though it was pink but i
worried obviously :nope: but i didn't get any more but i had stabbing pains
in my side for abit which made me feel worse about it all.. but not had anything
since i didn't bother going hospital as it was only 1 spot and pink, but if your
ever worried just give either your doctors or where ever you think is best a ring
and they can advise you but if its nothing much it will be okay :hugs:

So I finally booked my first ultrasound appt for sept. 4. We will get to see if our little baby has a heart beat! Im thrilled that it's coming up but at the same time it seems ages away. I have been having very sharp twinges on my right side and pretty bad cramping- where I run to the bathroom expecting to see blood, but nothing. I don't know if it's normal and I should just wait it out or if I should see the doctor sooner.

Exciting!!! :D
i think the sharp pains will just be everything changing
and getting ready for baby i had alot the other week its settled
down now abit though but if you are worried then just go see
your doctor it will at least put your mind at rest :hugs:

Im so jealous of all you people getting your scan dates!
i see my midwife next friday so she will book my appointment
then but i will get a letter through the post probably the week
after seeing her

Morning ...zzzzzzzzz :dohh:

Got a horrible headache today :( Yuck. Had a relatives birthday last night so saw alot of family, was awkward as I was being asked if 'that was it now' i.e finished having children and was being drilled by grandparents about a career etc. Feeling pretty rubbish about telling them now. Oh well. Could sleep for england right now.

Im so jealous of all you people getting your scan dates!
i see my midwife next friday so she will book my appointment
then but i will get a letter through the post probably the week
after seeing her

I'm so jealous too! Normal pregnancies only get 1 scan here at 20 weeks. Which kind of makes me mad, because if I had another one later on with DS I probably would have known he was back to back and might have been able to get him to turn. Then I might have had a very different birth.

Really?
are you getting one before 20 weeks this time?
i don't think i could wait that long for a scan :nope:

Really?
are you getting one before 20 weeks this time?
i don't think i could wait that long for a scan :nope:

We can pay for a private one, but its about $175. I got 2 private scans with DS, one at 22 weeks to find out gender (at the time the hospital wouldn't tell you gender, they do now) and DS wasn't cooperating and we didn't get good pictures so I got to go back for free at 27 weeks and got really good pictures that time. I plan on going for a private one this time around 27-28 weeks to get pictures, because they wont give you pictures at the hospital scan and its only 2D and the private is 4D.

wow :|

thats mental! i understand about going for private scans but
id end up paying out loads as id want to go around 12 weeks and then my
20 week then id want a 4d one later on like i did with DS i did quite well with
that though as i had 2 scans and then my 3rd was 32 weeks as a birthday
present for me :haha:

Is anyone starting to use any cream for there belly?
I didn't start until i got a bump with ds but i didn't get a noticable
belly i could call a bump until 20 weeks :dohh: .. but i used Palmers
cocoa butter to prevent stretch marks.. and i think it helped iv got a
few small ones on my hips.. but thats it.. Apparently it runs in genes
how bad you get them but most likely from stretching quickly instead
of gradually.. but anyway i know some people won't be bothered if they
get them or not .. Im really not that bothered but i loved using cocoa butter
so iv got some more and from today im using it :) i love the smell of it and
it makes me feel more excited :haha: .. only downside is it being oily afterwards

Is anyone starting to use any cream for there belly?
I didn't start until i got a bump with ds but i didn't get a noticable
belly i could call a bump until 20 weeks :dohh: .. but i used Palmers
cocoa butter to prevent stretch marks.. and i think it helped iv got a
few small ones on my hips.. but thats it.. Apparently it runs in genes
how bad you get them but most likely from stretching quickly instead
of gradually.. but anyway i know some people won't be bothered if they
get them or not .. Im really not that bothered but i loved using cocoa butter
so iv got some more and from today im using it :) i love the smell of it and
it makes me feel more excited :haha: .. only downside is it being oily afterwards

I was just thinking about going to purchase some. I don't know if they run in my family. My mom never got them but both her pregnancys were premature deliveries at 7 months.... So I'm not sure if it's genetic or not. I hope not. I don't want them but if I get them I get them.

Its not so bad most people say they like having them because
its like what there child gave them.. :shrug: but i know alot of people
hate them, i don't think it matters getting them all over or just abit

I only got small ones, but my mum and mamar both had 2 children in the 8lb
mark and they both got terrible ones covering them .. iv had an 8lb 6.5oz baby
and got away with a few ..

Its defiantly worth getting some stuff though i loved putting it on with ds
was nice to like massage into your bump etc and to me it did help alot, iv never
tried anything else other then Palmers cocoa butter but im just used to this
stuff, oh i did try bio oil as midwife told me to last time but i hated it :nope:
:lol: and its overly expensive!

I've started applying my body butter liberally to my belly as well as the rest of me. I didn't get any while I was pregnant last time, but I got a few at about 2 weeks post partum! Also my boy was always back to back, so I never got a really massive bump for my size!

My mum got really bad stretch marks and I got loads at puberty so I'm fairly screwed on that one! Oh well, I will start early with cream and FXd they're not too bad! x

Overall they do go down alot they just look not nice at first when really
bold but mine were reddish/purple but using this stuff iv got they went
like pearly colour really quickly (usually they do over time anyway) they
just look shiny :) they always look worse when there fresh ..

I didn't say it btw to anyone that thinks this that they are a bad thing
etc etc .. everyone has different opinions on them its just if you get them
you do all worth it to have your little bundle to look at everyday :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh