April test thread-welcome! Spring has sprung. Isn't this nature's baby making time?

Hi ladies,room for one more? :witch: arrived 8 days early. I'm back onto a 29 day cycle so can you put me down for 10th April please?

Sorry to hear that AF has arrived Mama Duck.

Well, my first cycle with my CBFM isn’t going too well.
I’m on CD18 and day 8 of highs but no peak. Historically I think I ov in the middle of a 28 day cycle so, although my periods have become more irregular, this is leaving ov very late so maybe I won’t this month. Over the last few days I have had EWCM and my cervix was high and soft but is now going harder as if I have already ovulated.

My only hope is that I have found a lot of example online of women who have got their BFP with no peak. We have been BDing every other night since CD10 so still a teeny bit of hope.

Thanks Halle,tbh I wasn't disappointed at all,was expecting it but not 8 days early! Roll on April,hopefully we'll all be bfp bound :thumbup:

Good luck x

Can you please add me for April 11th...I'm sure I'll test before then, but that is when AF is due! I am keeping my fingers crossed that my cycle is as regular as it has been. The way it is right now, I am ovulating the day my husband is being deployed! He has only been home for two months and is heading out again! :( Not much luck the last two months inspite of BDing like crazy!! At least he will be leaving a happy man! :)

If we miss this month it will be August before we can try again! Praying for a miracle!

Mama Duck--We've got you covered.

kj525--Got my fingers crossed for you. Make sure hubby has a really good going away present!!!!!!

Hi could you put me down for 8th please got :witch: today only 17days into my cycle so didnt even get chance to test for march! here's hoping for a :bfp: in april. :dust: to you all x

Halle-you won't ALWAYS get a peak. Especially if your monitor is new. It read your peak but didn't realize it was your peak yet because it compares to your normal values. Your peak was likely at the end of your "high" days.

Mummy-well I guess on to April. Weird cycles are just frustrating. Welcome.

Hi ladies

Where is everyone on their cycle?

I'm on CD12 and I've had two days of 'high' readings on my CBFM. We BD'd on CD10, and will do tonight and every two days until I get my peak and then we'll do a couple in a row. Yippee.

Good luck everyone - lets go for a record breaking BFP month :happydance:

I am only on CD3. I start taking Letrozole tonight so by tomorrow or the next day I will be a weepy mess. :cry:

Welcome Casper! And a hug and a Kleenex from me! This is month 7 for us so I told hubby in the car that if nothing happens this month it'll be time for us to head to the Dr. I see by last night he is excited to make something happen this month. Even though I'm only on cd6 he insisted I not get out of bed for 30min because he didn't want me to lose any. I guess he still doesn't understand the whole fertility cycle. But who knows you can always hatch an egg unexpectedly. So I took his advice and lay still. Gotta love and appreciate his efforts.

Hi guys,
Please could I join you all. I think my next AF is due on the 8th so if she stays away I will test then. I also had a really short cycle this month but it is the first after a MC so I'm not too surprised. Here's hoping for April - a Christmas/NY/my birthday baby would be fab!
L x

Hi ladies :flower:

Could you please put me down for April 9th? Thank you so much!

GL everyone!! I hope that easter bunny is good to me :haha:

Lala and 44....got ya.

Wow that week is starting to look quite busy. I guess I know what we are all up to statrting towards the end of next week:winkwink:

Hi Ladies - Bleck BFN today.

Will you add me for April 15th? A tax day BFP?

Thanks!

Noticed egg white cm today so should be in 2ww. soon :)

I had my + opk yesterday, so DH and I BD last night, and we're going to tonight and tomorrow night too:blush:
Feeling positive this month for our BFP. How's everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->