April test thread-welcome! Spring has sprung. Isn't this nature's baby making time?

Noticed egg white cm today so should be in 2ww. soon :)

I had my + opk yesterday, so DH and I BD last night, and we're going to tonight and tomorrow night too:blush:
Feeling positive this month for our BFP. How's everyone else doing?

Awww....the 2ww. Moves slower than molasses when you're in but once you're out it's such a wonderful thing to look forward to again. Happy Bd'g girls.

cd 1 today for me! Stinkin witch! Had a true false pos on a wondfo this month!:nope: Would you mind putting me down for April 20th? Hopeing for a spring chick!! Thanks!

cd 1 today for me! Stinkin witch! Had a true false pos on a wondfo this month!:nope: Would you mind putting me down for April 20th? Hopeing for a spring chick!! Thanks!

:hugs::hugs: That's just not cool - those false positives. I had one with one of the blue dye tests a few months ago. So sorry. Let's bring on lots of little new chicks in April!

So sorry to hear kel. That's awful. We are glad to welcome you hear though. DH is home exhausted today. I told him he'd better rest up because I need him in top shaoe for the rest of the week. Let's hope he gets a good rest!!!!

CD7 here. DH has been warned that baby making action starts tomorrow!!

I hope everyone is doing well and BDing like crazy.

Nature is playing a cruel trick on me. I have pretty darn predictable cycles, so I have found out from my CBFM so much so that I was going to quit using it since it tells me the same info each time. This month TTC trumps all other priorities and OH and I are super prepared and gunned to make this work (or next month we start seeking medical help). Usually by now I am seeing high readings for 2 days on my monitor but this month I'm still getting low readings. This stinks as we have pretty much set a schedule in motion to try and guarantee us the best odds of conceiving. so I really hope tomorrow is a high reading, I also hope I don't skip the high readings and go straight to peak. This would ruin the plan we have for this month. All I can say is thank God I kept using the monitor or we would have timed things a few days to early and focused our efforts a little earlier and possibly missed out. It's hard for us to get as much bding as I'd like, so it's kinda important for us to focus our attempts on days that will likely end in success.

Nature you are cruel. It's as if she knows how important this month is to us and is throwing me a curve ball.

I hope everyone is doing well and BDing like crazy.

Nature is playing a cruel trick on me. I have pretty darn predictable cycles, so I have found out from my CBFM so much so that I was going to quit using it since it tells me the same info each time. This month TTC trumps all other priorities and OH and I are super prepared and gunned to make this work (or next month we start seeking medical help). Usually by now I am seeing high readings for 2 days on my monitor but this month I'm still getting low readings. This stinks as we have pretty much set a schedule in motion to try and guarantee us the best odds of conceiving. so I really hope tomorrow is a high reading, I also hope I don't skip the high readings and go straight to peak. This would ruin the plan we have for this month. All I can say is thank God I kept using the monitor or we would have timed things a few days to early and focused our efforts a little earlier and possibly missed out. It's hard for us to get as much bding as I'd like, so it's kinda important for us to focus our attempts on days that will likely end in success.

Nature you are cruel. It's as if she knows how important this month is to us and is throwing me a curve ball.

Mother nature is good at putting us through crap like this, sending you :hugs: hun. Hopfully the days you do get to BD will work. I know how frustrating it is when you can't always get to BD on the right days. My DH works shifts, and sometimes on those few crucial days we're like ships passing in the night!

And so my TWW begins, didn't get a chance to BD last night, but hoping we've done enough, we BD on cd11, and also on the day of + opk and the day after.
When I fell with Erin, we weren't even properly trying, and we'd only BD once in my whole cycle as DH was away on a course. Why can't it always be so easy?!

Hi ladies :flower:
Please could you pop me down for testing on 22 April?
I've just started my second cycle of TTC #2 and am feeling a bit deflated today as I tested BFN and my late AF arrived hours later. I must have just been willing the witch to stay away so hard that she did...
Anyways, day one of a new cycle and time to start again. At least it means I can look forward to another month of lots of trying :)

And so my TWW begins, didn't get a chance to BD last night, but hoping we've done enough, we BD on cd11, and also on the day of + opk and the day after.
When I fell with Erin, we weren't even properly trying, and we'd only BD once in my whole cycle as DH was away on a course. Why can't it always be so easy?!

Same thing happened with my daughter. It was the only time in a 3 month span that we BDed (previous marriage, not trying). Mind you I was 11 years younger then.

Welcome starlight.

Got a high reading on the monitor this morning!!!!!!!! Time to get extra busy.

Hey everyone!! I took this month off from temping and testing but I know my body so well and my cycles are so normal I am making sure we still BD around ovulation time. I have to do a HPT near the end of my cycle as I take progesterone after ovulation so I have to know to stop taking it so AF will come.
Could you put me down for April 5th??
Thanks! Good luck to all of you next month!

Hi! Can you put me down for testing on April 3rd? Thanks so much and good luck everyone!! :)

Hey POAS, could you please add me for 20th? I'm waiting for AF to arrive at present, feel sure she will be here in a few days and bfn today at 10DPO so onwards and upwards for April! I'll be at it like an Easter bunny over the bank holiday weekend...!

Hello ladies

I was being very conservative when I decided to put April 1st down as my testing date - basically that's the latest it could be with my slightly irregular periods. So I tested today. And got a BFP!! Can't really believe it.

I've posted on the March testing thread because that's where I posted my BFN last month.

I don't know what to do with myself now....

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->