April test thread-welcome! Spring has sprung. Isn't this nature's baby making time?

Hello ladies

I was being very conservative when I decided to put April 1st down as my testing date - basically that's the latest it could be with my slightly irregular periods. So I tested today. And got a BFP!! Can't really believe it.

I've posted on the March testing thread because that's where I posted my BFN last month.

I don't know what to do with myself now....

Xxx

Congrats!!!!!

Hello lovely ladies.
Late joining I know, but please could you put me down for 2nd April?
Periods can be slightly irregular so could be anytime from the 2nd for the next 3 days or so but think I will only be able to hold out on POAS until the 2nd! :haha:

Good luck to everyone and heaps of babydust to all.

Halle - just had to say huge congrats! You must be ecstatic! :happydance:
Fingers crossed this will be a lucky thread for us all xxx

Thanks a lot.
Mixed feelings now - a bit to go before we can celebrate and nervous because last time I was as sick as a dog but overall amazed!

Good luck April ladies - everything crossed for Xmas/New Year babies xxx

Hello ladies

I was being very conservative when I decided to put April 1st down as my testing date - basically that's the latest it could be with my slightly irregular periods. So I tested today. And got a BFP!! Can't really believe it.

I've posted on the March testing thread because that's where I posted my BFN last month.

Xxx

Wow! Huge congratulations:happydance: I am due to test on April 1st, so hopefully ill be joining you soon x

Mixed feelings now - a bit to go before we can celebrate and nervous because last time I was as sick as a dog but overall amazed!

Know what you mean about last time - i was sick as a dog last time too (had to go into hospital 3 times as couldn't even keep water down). But apparently you don't always get it again and especially not as bad.

I am taking B vitamins to try and lengthen my luteal phase but i also plan to keep taking them into pregnancy (if I'm lucky enough to be joining you! ) as they are supposed to help sickness in pregnancy. Might be worth looking into?

:hugs: Big hugs for you and hoping for a sickness-free 9 months for you xxx

Do any of you ladies have much experience with B6? I started taking it 6 weeks ago to lengthen my LP from 11/12 days. Last month there was no change but this cycle I seem to be ov'ing late. Is it just chance or does B6 have an effect on the follicular phase too?
CD13 here and still no positive on my OPKs! Usual ov CD11-12.

Good morning-please add me for the 22nd
Thanks and good luck everyone!
:dust:

Hi,

Can you put me down for 06th April. I'm hoping it will be a great Good Friday. Im on my 2nd month on the CBFM. Not sure if I will be able to hold off testing before the 06th though.

Good luck to all the ladies here :flower:

Hello ladies

Xxx

Wow Congrats Halle!!!!! That's great. H&H 9 mo.

HI LADIES MAY I JOIN?? NEWLY 41 HERE..PREGGO IN JUNE AND JAN BUT ENDED IN MISCARRIAGES..CURRENTLY ON THE 2WW THIS TIME USING PROGESTRONE CREAM! HOPING FOR A STICKY BFP.. IM 3-4DPO..HUGS TO ALL LADIES! :hugs:

P.s. Af due april 6th but i will test april 3rd,, please put me down..

Hello Ladies,

Feeling positive that this is the month for us!

My cycles have been different for the last 3 months (have got shorter, 32 days, then 27then last one was 24) so not sure where I am!!

I should be OV in next few days so put me down for testing on 9th April, that should do it.

:dust: for everyone!

C
x

LADIES!!! HELP! I NEVER EVER HAD IMPLANTATION BLEEDING SO I DONT KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE IS IT A LITTLE SLIMY LIKE CM AND RED?? I JUST WENT TO THE BATHROOM AND WIPED AFTER AND GOT A SLIMEY BRIGHT RED SPOT OF BLOOD..CAN PROGESTRONE CREAM CAUSE THIS?? AF NOT DUE TIL APRIL 6TH HELP IM FREAKEN OUT...MAY I POST A PIC AND NOT BE CONSIDERED GROSS?? :shrug: my ticker is wrong i am 6dpo,..ovulated 3/21

I had something similar in jan. reminded me of loosing my plug before birth. It was almost ewcm with red strings of blood in it. It was around the time it would be ib and since I never have any mid cycle spotting took it as that. I think it varies from person to person.
If you post a pic I would definite use a spoiler for the sqwemish

It's the little smilely face with a blindfold. It hides your attachment so if someone wants to see it they have to click on it to open.

ok ok...April it is...I'm guessing I should test on the 23rd please...that is if AF doesn't show first LOL

Ooh lots of activity since yesterday. Welcome everyone.

Re:IB---sounds like it could be. You will get a million different responses though and none will be helpful because it is one of those wait and see things unfortunately. For every person who says absolutely that is exactly what IB was like for them, you will get someone else who says they had the same thing but they weren't pregnant. VERY FRUSTRATING--there are many many things that can cause some spotting all of which are normal and all mean different things. Aren't you glad to be female????? I have IB that sounded similar but I have also had something similar and it was just that throughout your cycle there are times when your cervix can become more sensitive and vascular and so small blood vessels can break easier. So time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->