April test thread-welcome! Spring has sprung. Isn't this nature's baby making time?

COAST! SOOOO EXCITED THAT AF DID NOT SHOW FOR YOU! I AM HOPING FOR YOU! THANKS FOR THE LINK. I MAY HAVE TO FIND THESE LOCALLY..I WILL CHECK IN THE STORES. I AM DESPERATE FOR RELIEF!:cry::hugs:

Coast.its good that they have a plan of action for you! Did you ever try progestrone cream? That is supposed to thicken the lining?? I hope AF stays away from you but we do need her in a sense in order for this process to work I guess! As for me, 2 day headache in my left eye..has me worried..its not a normal headache. lots of pressure and it hurts to even laugh or bend down!!?!?!:shrug::hugs:

U need to get to the doc babes even if it's for peace of mind :hugs::hugs::hugs:

HI DESPER167 MISS SEEING YOU AROUND! I AM BETTER TODAY EXCEPT NAUSEA! HOW ARE YOU?:shrug::hugs:

Elski--It felt fabulous to change you to a BFP. Congrats. Sorry I've been away for a few days. Been feeling under the weather (yeah I know what you're all thinking. I test in a couple of days anyway!). Sorry to those gals who got the witch. Onward to May!!!! Overall I think we did not too bad this month.

Glad your feeling better asibling.

I have a bad day yesterday, have lots of pink/brown dc and slight cramping so think AF is on her way :-(. still have slight hope as no red stuff yet :)

C
x

Glad your feeling better asibling.

I have a bad day yesterday, have lots of pink/brown dc and slight cramping so think AF is on her way :-(. still have slight hope as no red stuff yet :)

C
x

good luck babe XX

Hi Ladies,

well, knew it was coming, the :witch: got me yesterday. :nope: So on to next month for me.

One of the nurses rang me from the clininc this morning though and has left me feeling quite positive.

We had a nice chat about what was going on and all of my test results and records etc and what I need to do with the oestrogen and why I need to take it.

She said that I shouldn’t worry as I’m not under the GP, I’m under the clinic and they are monitoring everything closely. She said once my lining is back to normal everything should be in place for me to fall as my periods are now nice and regular and I’m defo ovulating (my blood test on Monday was positive again :happydance: ). So she said it just takes a bit of time for everything to fall into place.

She also said that it will just take time anyway so not to panic. She said that obviously they can’t guarantee anything as some people just have ‘unexplained infertility’ but she said that there are no major problems with either of us and she sounded quite hopeful.

I feel a bit better now.

Probably won't make it on here over the weeeknd so enjoy everyone!

C
x

SRRY ABT AF COAST! BUT SOO PLEASED WITH YOUR RESULTS AND CONVO WITH YOUR FS OFFICE..ALL SOUNDS PROMISING! IT WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU. I JUST KNOW IT WILL!:hugs:

How you doing asibling? Bfn on frer for me but not out yet think I'm 10dpo cd21/25 an normally get bfp on cd23 will keep you posted xxx

MRSKG. HANGING IN THERE.. ARE YOU SURE THE FRER WAS STARK WHITE?? I just have a feeling about you this month..I agree, you are not out yet! fxd for you my dear!:hugs:

Yip frer was def stark White x yest an today I had "evaps" on cheap tests hence the reason I done frer x I hope your feeling is right :thumbup:

Here's my testing thread someone tweaked it for me on pg 2

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/990161-evap-hopefully-start-bfp-x-10dpo-bfn-frer-x.html

Sorry Coast. Happy to hear you are getting good care though and things will hopefully shape up for you.

asibling yourfeeling about me was right xxxx

yeah x still letting it sink in xxx

CONGRATS MRS KG I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!:happydance::hugs::baby::flower::thumbup::haha::cloud9::hugs::happydance: HERES TO A H&H 9!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->