April test thread-welcome! Spring has sprung. Isn't this nature's baby making time?

Lots of hpt, but I've got a blood test on Monday (30th)! So barely squeezing in for April.

Yay! Big Congrats Elski!

Hugs to abby75..

Hope everyone else ok?

C
x

hey coast. whats news? AFM, Sick,,tired,,but will not complain..I am just trying to cope each day.. :hugs:

Sorry Stargazer...:hugs:

asibling - thanks for asking mate, just plodding along really. Went for another scan and all fine except my womb lining is now a little thinner so have to start taking Oestrogen aswell next cycle. They also want me to take Metformin again which I hated as it made me feel all weird.

:witch: is due on Friday and think she might be coming as i've had a few niggly pains.

Hope your keeping well?

C
x

Coast.its good that they have a plan of action for you! Did you ever try progestrone cream? That is supposed to thicken the lining?? I hope AF stays away from you but we do need her in a sense in order for this process to work I guess! As for me, 2 day headache in my left eye..has me worried..its not a normal headache. lots of pressure and it hurts to even laugh or bend down!!?!?!:shrug::hugs:

hmm, didn't know about that will look into it. Just got my blood test results from yesterday and showd I've ovulated so thats good news. So frustrating though as we bd'd at right times but I feel the witch coming as I have niggly pains!! I could scream!!!

Oooh, headache sounds horrible. All my mates who have fallen have had horrendous headaches so think its quite normal but check with your Dr if you are worried. Those cooling strips are really good if you don't want to take meds.

C
x

YES ASK WHAT YOUR PROGESTRONE LEVELS ARE IF THEY TESTED THEM! MAYBE YOUR AF WIGGLES AND NUDGES CAN BE A BEAN GROWING.. I HAVE HAD AF LIKE CRAMPING RIGHT BEFORE MY BFPS.. IM NOT COUNTING YOU OUT! :thumbup:

COOLING STRIPS???? I MUST KNOW MORE ABOUT THESE?!?!:shrug:

thanks for being so positive, i'll join you on that - it's not the witch!!!!

Cooling strips are excellent - i don't get migranes but i've used them for really bad headaches. i've posted a link to them on UK Amazon but i'm sure you'll be able to find a US version.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kool-Soothe-Migraine-Cooling-Strips/dp/B000KU954M

C
x

Congrats :happydance: to all the :bfp:
Hugs :hugs: to all the :witch:
Thanks to POASfiend for the thread!:thumbup::flower:

Good luck to those of us in for May! :dust:

Thanks everyone for supporting me this month. Hoping my BFP is a keeper. Hopefully loads of you will be able to join me next month. L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->