April test thread-welcome! Spring has sprung. Isn't this nature's baby making time?

OK ladies, im off to obs/gyne tomorrow, more drugs on the menu, seems as though my elevated prolactin is stopping the effectiveness of clomid, so we are looking at bromocriptine to control that, and upping clomid and possibly a trigger shot.....i feel like i should buy shares in a drug company...pfizzer?

OK ladies, im off to obs/gyne tomorrow, more drugs on the menu, seems as though my elevated prolactin is stopping the effectiveness of clomid, so we are looking at bromocriptine to control that, and upping clomid and possibly a trigger shot.....i feel like i should buy shares in a drug company...pfizzer?

Good luck today

ah jeez ladies I'm sorry. Curley I hope they can get everything sorted out for you.

asibling-I am TWW again!!!! If I get another BFN next month I'll scream and then go to the dr on the 14th. Maybe I'll get a BFP and my appointment will be of a different nature.

I personally like option 2 best! Has the stress level decreased dramatically for you?

Lala I hope all is well.

ah jeez ladies I'm sorry. Curley I hope they can get everything sorted out for you.

asibling-I am TWW again!!!! If I get another BFN next month I'll scream and then go to the dr on the 14th. Maybe I'll get a BFP and my appointment will be of a different nature.

I personally like option 2 best! Has the stress level decreased dramatically for you?

Lala I hope all is well.

Option 2 sounds the best!
I have my checkup rescheduled for 5/2 but that is right before ov. Wondering if I should postpone again. :shrug:

Poasf, good luck! I hope option 2 is it!! Whats nthe earliest you plan to test? Im cheering you on!

well, tomorrow i start double the clomid dose, another rollercoaster ride coming up..... Good luck to the ladies still waiting this cycle out- have my FX for you!!!

one week to go before I start testing again. I wonder how my patience will hold up????? Bonnie if getting an appt is anything like it is here, I say KEEP IT!!!

no-i dont have any issues getting the appointments here. can usually get it within 2 weeks. its just that i have already rescheduled it once. :shrug:
maybe i should wait and see how this cycle goes first?

POAS, can you change me to a BFP :flower: I tested yest as was a few days late, hadn't bothered beforehand as had a pretty crap appt with FS last week so was CONVINCED I was out... but it seems not :shock: really hoping it's a sticky

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->