April Testers!

katiekittykat

Reaction score
https://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/eastertext/2011/03/14/0a180804c67e0752d07a011a2fc4b293.gif​

You all know the drill by now!! Leave your name and the date you'll be testing and wait for updates :flower: Easter Bunny BFPs please!!

3rd April crumbs, FlipFlop

6th April Kendrae, mmcheek1

9th April Elhaym

12th April struth

13th April Jennifaerie

14th April KatieTizzle, Cherrylicious, Anabella

20th April Pinga

21st April Ramie

22nd April

23rd April katiekittykat

24th April ladygagafan, MrsPTTC, BeesBella

29th April manuiti

30th April Hippiechick

There is a testing thread hun :friends:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...ril-testing-thread-34-test-takers-so-far.html

Hope to see you there :flower:

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...ril-testing-thread-34-test-takers-so-far.html

This is an extra one - I do them every month and have been asked to do another. I'm sure there's more than enough room for another one.

Not confident il get a BFP in March!

24th April please! My 21st Birthday!!xx

You're so organised Katie, that's so much for sorting these threads....but I really, really don't want to be joining this one as hoping to get my bfp over in the March testers thread!!! :flower: So hopefully you won't be seeing me here!! xx

Can I have the 14th please. No doubt this will change on when/if ov lol xo

This is an extra one - I do them every month and have been asked to do another. I'm sure there's more than enough room for another one.

There sure is :thumbup:
Can we be "sister threads" and share :bfp: news with each other? I just think its so empowering and encouraging when you see :bfp: blinking everywhere :friends:
I think thats why traditionally there was only one person running testing threads each month, but hey im up for something new :D i think this could be fun :)

Hi Katie! Thanks for setting this up!

As ever, I have no idea when I will be needing to test but want to be part of this group so.... can you put me down for the 12th April please? That gives me 30 days - my last cycle was 28 days but I would like a longer LP so I'm thinking positively!

There sure is :thumbup:
Can we be "sister threads" and share :bfp: news with each other? I just think its so empowering and encouraging when you see :bfp: blinking everywhere :friends:
I think thats why traditionally there was only one person running testing threads each month, but hey im up for something new :D i think this could be fun :)

I agree - this is the 4th one I've done this year and we've had great success and managed to keep up the PMA. We can share the success this month :hugs:

^ That sounds fab hun! I will add you your link to my first message in my thread and keep track of all the :bfp: there! (on top of the girls in my thread). I will put something along the lines of # of :bfp: from our sister thread :friends: i think this will be an excellent way to pass on the PMA to these testers! You can add "my" :bfp: to your first page too by either dropping into my thread every once in a while, or i can just let you know when we get one. Either will work just fine- but be sure to let me know! This is so exciting! ive never ran a "sister thread" before. Fun! :dance:

:dust: to all you!

Hi Katie,

Just putting myself down - will be end of April in case March is a no go!! xx

Hi Katie! Can you please also add me to the April testers. April 3rd.
FF detected my period to be that late and just wanted to cover my grounds. Thanks!

Katie, I just wanted to add that I appreciate all your wonderfully lucky TESTERS threads! There has been quite a few out there and not just one! Thank you for taking the time to make this one, and continuing the love and luck we've all shared in it!

:hugs:

Just wanted to drop in and let you know we had our first :bfp:!
I hope this gives hope to the ladies of this thread x
Good luck to you and your girlies :dust:

:haha: i know lol. I think the member was surprised herself (happy of course :D)

Guppy051708, I just have to say that your avatar is so precious! He is such a cutie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->