April Testers!

Hi everyone :hi:

Katie, please could you put me down for the 21st, thanks!

Wishing everyone sooooo much luck - this WILL be our month xx

How come when your ttc you can feel every little stomach ache or ANYTHING like that?
Im sure I convince myself im pregnant every month!!! I even find myself clutching my back in a heavily pregnant lady way - Its absolutley ridiculous! LOL!! :grr:
Ow god 11 days of delusion ahead!!! :dohh:

:hugs: I know what you mean!! I was so pregnant on Sunday, and so NOT pregnant when AF came on Tuesday, I just depressed myself symptom spotting, but it's so hard not to! x

Hi Katie, can you put me down for the 24th please? Good luck to everyone :dust: x

hey everyone. i'm going to try and wait til april 6th to test (thats when af is due)
goodluck everyone!!!

Oh bloody hell - CD18 and still no positive OPK :( Usually get them CD 15/16/17 so it's definitely late now! I hope I'm going to O this weekend where I can get plenty of BDing in - really hope I didn't O early and missed it!

I wont change my test date yet until I know what's going on. :)

How come when your ttc you can feel every little stomach ache or ANYTHING like that?
Im sure I convince myself im pregnant every month!!! I even find myself clutching my back in a heavily pregnant lady way - Its absolutley ridiculous! LOL!! :grr:
Ow god 11 days of delusion ahead!!! :dohh:

:hugs: I know what you mean!! I was so pregnant on Sunday, and so NOT pregnant when AF came on Tuesday, I just depressed myself symptom spotting, but it's so hard not to! x

I know what you mean, I think its because you want it to happen sooo badly! :dohh:

A question to anyone really :coffee:, this luteal phase malarky - its the time after you have ovulated right? So is everyones approx 14 days? or can it vary like the length of peoples cycles? Its all doing my shed in really, I never thought these things would be this complicated :huh: lol x

^ the average LP is 14 days, so that means it can be less, and it can be more. Mine is only 10 days. I have a 30 day cycle with ovulation occuring on CD 20. Some ppl have less than 10 (which makes it very difficult, if not impossible, to get pregnant), others have 16 day LPs. Really the only way to knwo is through charting.

^ the average LP is 14 days, so that means it can be less, and it can be more. Mine is only 10 days. I have a 30 day cycle with ovulation occuring on CD 20. Some ppl have less than 10 (which makes it very difficult, if not impossible, to get pregnant), others have 16 day LPs. Really the only way to knwo is through charting.

Ow bum!!! :nope:

Well ive tried the whole CM thing, and to be honest I think i can convince myself that its fertile CM for like 2 weeks - LOL which I dont think is actually possible!!

Whats the next step? are those ovulation tests any good? Just we dont really have time to :sex: every other day like they say to do - 5am wake up calls for work and we are falling asleep after corrie lol!! x

Well ive tried the whole CM thing, and to be honest I think i can convince myself that its fertile CM for like 2 weeks - LOL which I dont think is actually possible!!

Whats the next step? are those ovulation tests any good? Just we dont really have time to :sex: every other day like they say to do - 5am wake up calls for work and we are falling asleep after corrie lol!! x

I always have tons and tons of EWCM as well-randomly througout my entire cycle, so it does pose a challenge but once you really really get to know your body you can make out the difference.
You can chart- have you ever considered that? Its really the best method.
If you can't chart you can do OPKs. In the past i have used the Clear Blue Digital OPKs (those show a smily face if youre ov.ing) and the Answer brand OPKs (those have lines). For some reason i can never get a positive opk on the Answer brand :dohh: so one time i peed in a cup, dipped an Answer stick in then dipped a clear blue digi OPK in. The Answer came up negative, the clear blue digital came up positive! So those (Clear blue digital OPKs) are what i recommend-they cost more though- and maybe you'll have better luck :dust:

I always have tons and tons of EWCM as well-randomly througout my entire cycle, so it does pose a challenge but once you really really get to know your body you can make out the difference.
You can chart- have you ever considered that? Its really the best method.
If you can't chart you can do OPKs. In the past i have used the Clear Blue Digital OPKs (those show a smily face if youre ov.ing) and the Answer brand OPKs (those have lines). For some reason i can never get a positive opk on the Answer brand :dohh: so one time i peed in a cup, dipped an Answer stick in then dipped a clear blue digi OPK in. The Answer came up negative, the clear blue digital came up positive! So those (Clear blue digital OPKs) are what i recommend-they cost more though- and maybe you'll have better luck :dust:

Ow my life, it all sounds so technical! :shrug:

Sometimes makes me wonder, if the more complicated I make it the more disappointed Id be if it didnt work! :cry:

I suppose charting would be the next step really! Without wanting to sound like a tightwad Ive heard OPKs are quite expensive and Its bad enough weeing on a £6 pregnancy test to be disappointed let alone more wee sticks lol!! xxx :haha:

Do you have Dollar Trees where you live? (everything is $1). I have seen OPKs and HPTs there for $1! I havn't used them myself, but if you're looking to pay less thats def. where to start!

the OPKs are more expensive than charting (for charting use: www.fertilityfriend.com) and by yourself a thermometer. There are a lot of rules when it comes to charting though! I say chart and use OPKs. But if your looking for pricing...

Charting = cheaper but more of a time investment
OPK = more expensive, but easier/quicker

you could do both that would get you the optimal results (charing and OPKing) but thats up to you.

have you ever checked CP? its a little hard to figure out in the begining but once you learn your body its a sinch!

I live in England - known as rip off Britain! lol

Im sure they do some cheaper ones in superdrug for around £3!

Dont think Ive got my head around the fact its taking as long as it is! Did it take you a while to conceive your first? x

Dont think Ive got my head around the fact its taking as long as it is! Did it take you a while to conceive your first? x

Actually no. I got pregnant the first cycle off BCPs (we were actively trying). But then i MCed during the 8th week :cry: and then we waited a cycle (on purpose, just wanted to make sure i was healed and all). Then tried actively and got pregnant that first cycle we tried. With that said,we had sex EVERY SINGLE DAY after AF left. I also charted and used OPKs. We didn't stop DTD until i knew-for sure, that i ov.ed and then we :sex: for 3 days after, just to be sure. I know its not that easy for everyone :nope: but that was just our experience...we got really sick of sex though haha. Plus, i dont know what your age is, but i was only 21 at the time. (im 23- today in fact :cake:)

Actually no. I got pregnant the first cycle off BCPs (we were actively trying). But then i MCed during the 8th week :cry: and then we waited a cycle (on purpose, just wanted to make sure i was healed and all). Then tried actively and got pregnant that first cycle we tried. With that said,we had sex EVERY SINGLE DAY after AF left. I also charted and used OPKs. We didn't stop DTD until i knew-for sure, that i ov.ed and then we :sex: for 3 days after, just to be sure. I know its not that easy for everyone :nope: but that was just our experience...we got really sick of sex though haha. Plus, i dont know what your age is, but i was only 21 at the time. (im 23- today in fact :cake:)

Happy Birthday to youuu, Happy Birthday tooo youuu....LOL!!!

Wow you kinky devil!! lol!! Crikey Im definatly not getting enough :sex: in!!!

Im 25, was on the pill for 7 years (it was called dianette - i think its quite a strong one) and came off it in august so not sure if thats made things all screwy inside!! :shrug:

I think ive been quite naive about the whole thing (I thought all you had to do was have a quick shufty lol!) so now Im going to try my best!! xx:thumbup:

Well some ppl do it that way and end up lucky! it doesn't have to be this invovled, i mean ppl get knocked up all the time as a surprise! but if its taking a really long time, then probably step up your game. I def. recommend fertilityfriend though!

I did use it for the 30 days free trial then it stopped me from viewing all the stuff! Lol i need to stop being such a penny pincher I think! I will see how it goes this month then ill sign up :)

You can get them from amazon or ebay for much cheaper....30 test strips for about a fiver :thumbup:

You can get them from amazon or ebay for much cheaper....30 test strips for about a fiver :thumbup:

Yes, these are the ones I buy, they work well and usually give me good positives :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->