April Testers!

Hi Ladies :flower:

Please can I be added for the 20th April please.

Thank you :dust:

Just wanted to stop in so you can update your thread, we are now on :bfp:#2!!!! Wow! I think both of our threads are gonna be a lucky star this month! :dance:
Hope you ladies are enjoying your day!

Hey katiekittykat, I'm back once again! :haha:

Put me down for 9th please, I WILL get a BFP in one of these threads one day! Trying Boot's own robitussin (guaifenesin) too this month so let' see what happens. Should be O'ing in 2 or 3 days so hoping to see an improvement in EWCM soon!

PMA and baby dust to you all, let's get our Christmas babies! xx

Not sure what Im doing guys cos im new to this!! :wacko:

Plus im a tad behind with much/most of the lingo but im gonna give it a bash!! Lol!

hey im 25 and on the run up to my fist wedding anniversary! Been trying since august, but no luck as yet!!

Looking for a bit of support (husband thinks im over complicating the whole baby making buisness lol and dont really want to spk to friends about it - i think if i mentioned cervical mucus to my best friend she would slap me and tell me to shut up lol) Periods due on 3rd of april so without wanting to sound like gary glitter, Can i be in your gang your gang ha! Cringeeee :blush:

xxx

Hey katiekittykat, I'm back once again! :haha:

Put me down for 9th please, I WILL get a BFP in one of these threads one day! Trying Boot's own robitussin (guaifenesin) too this month so let' see what happens. Should be O'ing in 2 or 3 days so hoping to see an improvement in EWCM soon!

PMA and baby dust to you all, let's get our Christmas babies! xx

:hi: Welcome to the April Testers!! :flower:

Just wanted to stop in so you can update your thread, we are now on :bfp:#2!!!! Wow! I think both of our threads are gonna be a lucky star this month! :dance:
Hope you ladies are enjoying your day!

Great news!! Let's hope this thread is just as lucky! :happydance:

Not sure what Im doing guys cos im new to this!! :wacko:

Plus im a tad behind with much/most of the lingo but im gonna give it a bash!! Lol!

hey im 25 and on the run up to my fist wedding anniversary! Been trying since august, but no luck as yet!!

Looking for a bit of support (husband thinks im over complicating the whole baby making buisness lol and dont really want to spk to friends about it - i think if i mentioned cervical mucus to my best friend she would slap me and tell me to shut up lol) Periods due on 3rd of april so without wanting to sound like gary glitter, Can i be in your gang your gang ha! Cringeeee :blush:

xxx

Of course you can join us - and talk about cervical mucus to your heart's content :haha: I've added you for the 3rd April - Welcome to the April Testers :flower:

I've thrown my hat into the ring and decided to put myself down for the 23rd April.....with my erratic, wonky cycles this may change :haha:

good luck Katie!!!!
is it just me or does it seem like its taking forever for april to get here? :wacko:

How come when your ttc you can feel every little stomach ache or ANYTHING like that?
Im sure I convince myself im pregnant every month!!! I even find myself clutching my back in a heavily pregnant lady way - Its absolutley ridiculous! LOL!! :grr:
Ow god 11 days of delusion ahead!!! :dohh:

aww haha. i hope it goes by quick for ya hun!

Ive thought i was pregnant since i gave birth. Its the strangest thing really, but sometimes it feels like there are little flutter kicks going on in there...then i talked to some other moms and they said it has something to do with the uterus. Interesting! But it fools me all the time :dohh: :dohh: :dohh: :haha:

we have our 3rd, :bfp: :dance:

Does that blinky thing mean what i think it does??? Sorry for being slow but I thought id check before I made a tit of myself!!!:blush:
are you preggers??????? oooww im confused lol xx :thumbup:

LOLOLOL!!!! Just read all of waht I didnt read the other day! God im such a wally!!! Congratulations to you!!! Go get yourself booked in with the midwife xxx :baby:

Does that blinky thing mean what i think it does??? Sorry for being slow but I thought id check before I made a tit of myself!!!:blush:
are you preggers??????? oooww im confused lol xx :thumbup:

psh, i wish! :haha: i am ttc.
I was just letting Katie know that the testing thread i am running has 3 :bfp: (aka: Big Fat Positive = pregnant!) :D We are sharing when one thread gets a :bfp: so that we can keep the hope and encouragement up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->