April Testers!

MrsPTTC, 9babies made a May testing thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/584233-may-testing-thread-count-down-me.html Haven't joined myself yet, still waiting on AF.. 16-18DPO today & still no AF & still getting BFN's.. think cycles wacked out after my mc last cycle... :shrug:

Hey FloridaGirl21, thanks for the May testing thread, I've put my name down, poor 9babies MC again. Hope you're ok after yours :hugs: are you sure you definitely ovulated? Did you get your BFP last cycle early? If no BFP I hope :witch: comes soon for you so you can get onto the next cycle. x

No, I didn't get my BFP til really late (I tested at 14dpo & it was BFN) then didn't retest for like another week.. :shrug: thanks hun! :hugs:

No, I didn't get my BFP til really late (I tested at 14dpo & it was BFN) then didn't retest for like another week.. :shrug: thanks hun! :hugs:

Oooh well it could still be good news for you!! Sending you lots and LOTS of sticky :dust: :hugs: x

Definitely, I'm a bit disgruntled (though not really) that I'm booked to go to a hen do, a beer festival, a wedding and my anniversary drink less lol. We had been saving the wine we bought on honeymoon but alas dh will have to drink it alone. Why couldn't I.have gotten married in march lol. Not that its not worth it lol. I'm probably more upset about no sesame prawn toasts lol

Aww bless you hun, I am so gonna miss alcohol when I get my bean!! But it's all worth it. I think it must be fate me not having a BFP and ovulating late this month, as it means I can drink at our street party for the Royal Wedding tomorrow (PMSL) and have a good drink at all my birthday meals/nights out :thumbup:. The only thing I'm worried for is that my next cycle isn't long as I'm going for a spa day on 4th June so AF needs to be gone by then!!

:witch: has come, well I should say is coming as we speak, I'm just waiting for it to get a little heavier before I update FF :growlmad:. That May testers thread isn't a proper one with updates on the first page, and it's not pretty and blinky like Katie's. I'll keep looking, though perhaps if I don't join one then I'll be less stressed :shrug:.

Good luck with your :baby: bean hun, keep in touch xx

Ramie and Struth how are you doing? Ramie are you feeling ok after your disappointment? And Struth, no luck with the ovulation yet? Have either of you found a May thread yet? :dust: xx

Hi MrsPTTC :flower:
I'm feeling much better now thanks, got my positivity back and ready to try again! So sorry to hear about the start of your af :hugs: May will be our month :thumbup:

I've joined a may testing thread on 'ttc#1' but think I'll join the floridagirl one too so I can see how you get on :happydance: xx

Definitely, I'm a bit disgruntled (though not really) that I'm booked to go to a hen do, a beer festival, a wedding and my anniversary drink less lol. We had been saving the wine we bought on honeymoon but alas dh will have to drink it alone. Why couldn't I.have gotten married in march lol. Not that its not worth it lol. I'm probably more upset about no sesame prawn toasts lol

Aww bless you hun, I am so gonna miss alcohol when I get my bean!! But it's all worth it. I think it must be fate me not having a BFP and ovulating late this month, as it means I can drink at our street party for the Royal Wedding tomorrow (PMSL) and have a good drink at all my birthday meals/nights out :thumbup:. The only thing I'm worried for is that my next cycle isn't long as I'm going for a spa day on 4th June so AF needs to be gone by then!!

:witch: has come, well I should say is coming as we speak, I'm just waiting for it to get a little heavier before I update FF :growlmad:. That May testers thread isn't a proper one with updates on the first page, and it's not pretty and blinky like Katie's. I'll keep looking, though perhaps if I don't join one then I'll be less stressed :shrug:.

Ramie and Struth how are you doing? Ramie are you feeling ok after your disappointment? And Struth, no luck with the ovulation yet? Have either of you found a May thread yet? :dust: xx

Hi MrsPTTC :flower:
I'm feeling much better now thanks, got my positivity back and ready to try again! So sorry to hear about the start of your af :hugs: May will be our month :thumbup:

I've joined a may testing thread on 'ttc#1' but think I'll join the floridagirl one too so I can see how you get on :happydance: xx

Yes I hope so Ramie! Got my fingers and toes crossed for both of us! Aw bless thanks for joining that one for me :hugs2: xx

Floridagirl, any news for you yet? xx

Hi MrsPTTC - sorry to hear that AF got you. :hugs: I'm hoping that next month will be your month - that way the AF will definitely stay away for your spa day!

I have been away with the OH for a few days and so have have a short break from BNB. I'm back now though! :happydance:

No news here really - am not sure where I am as I have had jetlag and time shifts so temps are all over the place. I don't think I have O'd yet but I can't be sure. I guess I will find out over the next fews days (either temps will sort themselves out or I will start spotting!)

Hi MrsPTTC - sorry to hear that AF got you. :hugs: I'm hoping that next month will be your month - that way the AF will definitely stay away for your spa day!

I have been away with the OH for a few days and so have have a short break from BNB. I'm back now though! :happydance:

No news here really - am not sure where I am as I have had jetlag and time shifts so temps are all over the place. I don't think I have O'd yet but I can't be sure. I guess I will find out over the next fews days (either temps will sort themselves out or I will start spotting!)

Thank you Struth :hugs:, oh tell me about the damn spotting, I feel like ](*,)!! I was going to ask if you were joining the May testers, but 9babies has had another MC unlucky thing, though she said she's going to continue to update the thread.. xx

Poor 9babies - she has been through it hasn't she?

I'm not joining any testing threads at the moment as I have no idea what is going on. I'm currently on cd54 and no sign of O yet. I thought I had a positive opk a couple of days ago but I haven't had a temp shift so it can't have been. I'm hoping that O comes soon. If it does, I will join a testing thread - which one are you on? I will come and join you!

Struth I'm in the same boat as you kind of right now... I'm on CD 44 or 45, don't remember right now & I'm still waiting on Ovulation.. Waiting on joining a testing thread for whenever AF decides to show! ugh

:hugs: to both you ladies.

I'm on this thread Struth https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/584233-may-testing-thread-count-down-me.html Floridagirl found it :thumbup: :dust: xx

p.s Yes I know, poor 9babies had just updated her BFP then went for a check up the next day and was MC'ing :sad1:

Keep in touch girla x cant wait for you to join me in first tri :) I had stopped temping but was ysubg conceive plus lube when I got mine :thumbup:

Keep in touch girla x cant wait for you to join me in first tri :) I had stopped temping but was ysubg conceive plus lube when I got mine :thumbup:

Yay to conceive plus!! That's what I'm using now after I swapped from pre-seed last cycle. Hope everything goes ok hun, take care :hugs: x x

My tip is to put it 'in' lol rather than just on the outside lol, I used a toy to do it if I thought :sex: was on the cards. Took the pressure off a bit x Gl hun. I get to see smudge tomorrow so if all is well I'll stop hopping back and forth. I will be stalking though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->