April Testers!

No nothing hun, she's still temping though, temps look good and its her testing day tomorrow! x

:witch: today :sad2:

Think this is the most upset I've been since we started trying, moving onto month 10 now and so worried about getting closer to a year with no success.

I'll be checking back here to see how everyone else gets on.

Good luck ladies xx

:witch: today :sad2:

Think this is the most upset I've been since we started trying, moving onto month 10 now and so worried about getting closer to a year with no success.

I'll be checking back here to see how everyone else gets on.

Good luck ladies xx

:hugs: so sorry that the witch arrive Ramie. Your chart was looking so good. So so sorry :-(

Thanks Struth, here's to next month! I'll be popping in to see how you guys get on xx

Thanks Ramie - you might be waiting a while for me though - I still haven't O'd... I think I might be moving on to a May testing date!

Ramie I'm so sorry :hugs:, I was so sure you were pg... Struth I hope you ov very soon :thumbup: AFM oh dear...no spotting today then all of a sudden just 10mins ago red/pink spots when I wiped. I'm sure its not IB so think :witch: will be here tomorrow which gives me only 7 day LP this month! :sad1: so on to cycle 8. :dust: to everyone x x

Ramie I'm so sorry :hugs:, I was so sure you were pg... Struth I hope you ov very soon :thumbup: AFM oh dear...no spotting today then all of a sudden just 10mins ago red/pink spots when I wiped. I'm sure its not IB so think :witch: will be here tomorrow which gives me only 7 day LP this month! :sad1: so on to cycle 8. :dust: to everyone x x

Any update - I had a look at your charts and you had spotting at 6dpo last cycle and a longer LP. Are you sure it is not just spotting? Has it stopped? I hope so MrsPTTC...

Katie - if you are reading this I have just stalked your chart. I will be popping back to see how you go. Your temps are looking good x

Any update - I had a look at your charts and you had spotting at 6dpo last cycle and a longer LP. Are you sure it is not just spotting? Has it stopped? I hope so MrsPTTC...

Hi hun, well update :coffee: I did say I was gonna stop the temping but I've been sleeping rubbish lately and have been waking around when I would usually get up for work so decided just to continue. My temp has gone back up again this morning after a slight dip yesterday so can't imagine AF will happen today (spotting seems to have stopped) as my temps have been around the coverline the last 2 cycles when AF came. The spotting last cycle (and what I usually get before AF) was just brown bitty CM stuff which is what it was this cycle on 6DPO but I got such a shock last night when it was bloody though it wasn't proper blood it was like watery and clear (TMI sorry!) My breasts are a bit tender and I've got some very mild cramps going on. I think what worries me this month is with me ov so late and AF being overdue now she will rear her ugly head too early! But fx'd! I'm now going to be obsessing every time I go to the loo :haha: x

Katie - if you are reading this I have just stalked your chart. I will be popping back to see how you go. Your temps are looking good x

I also thought that! She was supposed to test a couple of days ago but no negatives or positives on her chart so maybe she decided to leave it a while longer. Hope she's ok and has good news for us when she returns! x

Good to hear the spotting has stopped and it's very positive that you had a temp rise this morning, fx for you. Keep us updated xx

I also thought that! She was supposed to test a couple of days ago but no negatives or positives on her chart so maybe she decided to leave it a while longer. Hope she's ok and has good news for us when she returns!

Her temps are looking great! :thumbup:

Good to hear the spotting has stopped and it's very positive that you had a temp rise this morning, fx for you. Keep us updated xx

Thanks hun, I know I was relieved to see a rise, will let you know how I get on :flower: xx

Hi hun, well update :coffee: I did say I was gonna stop the temping but I've been sleeping rubbish lately and have been waking around when I would usually get up for work so decided just to continue. My temp has gone back up again this morning after a slight dip yesterday so can't imagine AF will happen today (spotting seems to have stopped) as my temps have been around the coverline the last 2 cycles when AF came. The spotting last cycle (and what I usually get before AF) was just brown bitty CM stuff which is what it was this cycle on 6DPO but I got such a shock last night when it was bloody though it wasn't proper blood it was like watery and clear (TMI sorry!) My breasts are a bit tender and I've got some very mild cramps going on. I think what worries me this month is with me ov so late and AF being overdue now she will rear her ugly head too early! But fx'd! I'm now going to be obsessing every time I go to the loo :haha: x

Well - you're not out yet! I have been chatting to someone on here who was so sure she was out - she had a whole day of what she thoughts was AF starting - red and brown and quite heavy (more than spotting) and it turned out to be IB and she has now had a positive on a digi. You just never know...

And they say that the LP usually stays the same each cycle so that would mean that you would just have a longer cycle rather than a shorter LP (as you have O'd later).

Anyway, good to see that your temps have gone back up...!

Keep us posted x

Thanks struth, spotting again but only when I wipe & examine the tissue, it's back to the brown bitty cm like I used to have on lead up to AF. So frustrating that AF & pg symptoms are so similar! I feel very bloated this afternoon, keep rubbing my belly hoping that there's a bean in there Pmsl! xx

Thanks struth, spotting again but only when I wipe & examine the tissue, it's back to the brown bitty cm like I used to have on lead up to AF. So frustrating that AF & pg symptoms are so similar! I feel very bloated this afternoon, keep rubbing my belly hoping that there's a bean in there Pmsl! xx

I have my FX'd for you!

Good luck mrspttc! You too Struth! Would be fab to see Kate back with a :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back