April Testers!

Thanks Jennifaerie, I know Katie's chart is still looking great, either she's having a long cycle or she's pg and not tested yet! How's you? Any pg symptoms? Has the morning sickness kicked in yet? I had a big temp drop today to just above the coverline but I woke up early 5:45am when usually I take it at 6:20am, I took it again at 7:45 and it rocketed back up again, but I guess the earlier temp is the true temp right?? I'm defo not temping tomorrow onwards, it's just so deflating seeing it drop! x

Oh i dont know, I didnt temp last cycle x maybe just see tomorrow? Iv got quite a few symptoms - bbs have changed a lot, iv started being sick and have trapped wind/ can't go to the loo. Bit painful but so wrth it! It'll be you soon! X

Oh i dont know, I didnt temp last cycle x maybe just see tomorrow? Iv got quite a few symptoms - bbs have changed a lot, iv started being sick and have trapped wind/ can't go to the loo. Bit painful but so wrth it! It'll be you soon! X

Aw no, I'm dreading the morning sickness, but I get really bad hangovers so am used to puking ha ha. I hope so hun, I hope the remainder of us April testers get our BFP's next month if not before! :thumbup: xx

Hiya! I took a break from B&B after my miscarriage but i was an avide user lol!! while i have been away i have been TTC so i tested on the 22nd & got my :bfp: :baby: hoping this lil beanie will stick :thumbup:

I am hoping there are alot of ladies who will be joining me with the first 2012 babies :)

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you all and i am spreading lots & lots of sticky dust :dust:

also congratulations to everyone who has already had there :bfp:

Hiya! I took a break from B&B after my miscarriage but i was an avide user lol!! while i have been away i have been TTC so i tested on the 22nd & got my :bfp: :baby: hoping this lil beanie will stick :thumbup:

I am hoping there are alot of ladies who will be joining me with the first 2012 babies :)

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you all and i am spreading lots & lots of sticky dust :dust:

Hi there SamB, congrats on your :bfp: and welcome back to B&B, FX'd your bean is a very sticky one! :dust: x

OMG ladies, just checked out Katie's chart and she has a :bfp::yipee::wohoo::yipee: !!!!!!!!!! x

Woooo x x x if you're reading this Congrats and ill see you in first tri x x x.

Congratulations!

Thank you ladies!! :hugs:

So how is everyone?

xoxoxoxo

Good thanks, Katie has now been over to see me in First tri :dance: so fab to have her as a buddy!

Well tell Katie to get herself back over here to officially tell us her news and say goodbye! :haha: I'm still holding out to test on Friday if :witch:.doesn't show, but had temp drop today :growlmad:. Still got tender BBS & had stabbing pains in left side on Mon & bad wind last night :blush: not that I'm symptom spotting pmsl x x

Sorry girls....I needed a break from all the TTC madness and while I was away I got my :bfp:! So I just wanted to say thank you for all your support over the past 6 months and I really really hope you all hurry up and join me in first tri.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Lol I was just kidding you know! :hugs: Huge congrats dear, am so happy for you. And thanks for doing these testing threads they were great. Think I'll be hunting down a May testers thread as huge temp drop today so decided I would test to put myself out of my misery & bfn :sad1: x x

Lol I was just kidding you know! :hugs: Huge congrats dear, am so happy for you. And thanks for doing these testing threads they were great. Think I'll be hunting down a May testers thread as huge temp drop today so decided I would test to put myself out of my misery & bfn :sad1: x x

:hugs: Why don't you start one for all of the Katie thread peeps? xx You're not out until the :witch: arrives :thumbup:

:hugs: Why don't you start one for all of the Katie thread peeps? xx You're not out until the :witch: arrives :thumbup:

Ha oh no I dont have the patience to be doing one myself :) I have found quite a big one by someone called Amaryllis so maybe joining that. At least I can have a drink over my 30th birthday next month :winkwink:. X x

Definitely, I'm a bit disgruntled (though not really) that I'm booked to go to a hen do, a beer festival, a wedding and my anniversary drink less lol. We had been saving the wine we bought on honeymoon but alas dh will have to drink it alone. Why couldn't I.have gotten married in march lol. Not that its not worth it lol. I'm probably more upset about no sesame prawn toasts lol

Definitely, I'm a bit disgruntled (though not really) that I'm booked to go to a hen do, a beer festival, a wedding and my anniversary drink less lol. We had been saving the wine we bought on honeymoon but alas dh will have to drink it alone. Why couldn't I.have gotten married in march lol. Not that its not worth it lol. I'm probably more upset about no sesame prawn toasts lol

Aww bless you hun, I am so gonna miss alcohol when I get my bean!! But it's all worth it. I think it must be fate me not having a BFP and ovulating late this month, as it means I can drink at our street party for the Royal Wedding tomorrow (PMSL) and have a good drink at all my birthday meals/nights out :thumbup:. The only thing I'm worried for is that my next cycle isn't long as I'm going for a spa day on 4th June so AF needs to be gone by then!!

:witch: has come, well I should say is coming as we speak, I'm just waiting for it to get a little heavier before I update FF :growlmad:. That May testers thread isn't a proper one with updates on the first page, and it's not pretty and blinky like Katie's. I'll keep looking, though perhaps if I don't join one then I'll be less stressed :shrug:.

Good luck with your :baby: bean hun, keep in touch xx

Ramie and Struth how are you doing? Ramie are you feeling ok after your disappointment? And Struth, no luck with the ovulation yet? Have either of you found a May thread yet? :dust: xx

Will do x I dont miss it too much, we are having a street party too tomorrow. Good luck for may sweet and have a nice glass of wine

MrsPTTC, 9babies made a May testing thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/584233-may-testing-thread-count-down-me.html Haven't joined myself yet, still waiting on AF.. 16-18DPO today & still no AF & still getting BFN's.. think cycles wacked out after my mc last cycle... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->