April's Spring babies 2013 ---- Babies are arriving

Cherrybump

1 Daughter. Hubby would love another child
Reaction score
April's spring babies 2013 - Arriving!!!

Babies have arrived:

Dollface - Baby Elijah 3/5/13
DessyMarie - Baby Olivia]
x-li-x - Baby boy 27/3/2013
Cherrybump - Baby Paige, 30/3/2013
MrsHippo - Beau 31/3/2013
Vidal0123 - Baby Isaiah 26/3/2013
Apple111 - Baby Tom 9/4/2013
Raechel -Baby Annabelle
Rooster - Baby Byorn 14/4/2013
cc1975 - Baby Isla 6/4/13
Gertie beetle - Isis 15/4/2013
baileybubs - Emilia 4/4/2013

If any of the dates are wrong let me know lol

Hallo,

another April baby here :) I moved over a few days ago, little early but hey ho :)

My little bundle is due the 13th and we will be staying team :yellow: this time.

Do you have any little feelings as to boy or girl? I have a girly vibe atm, though I started with boy vibes so I reckon Il keep changing my mind throughout, however most family and friends are thinking girl atm too x

YAY!!! I am so excited to be entering the second trimester!

Im so glad to be in the secnd trimester now! Im due 1st april! :)

I'm got strong hopes for a boy lol and would really love to have my first as little boy to :)..

Whooo your the first person i met to have there due date as the 1st of April. we were saying in tri 1 it would be funny to come on the 1st haha

Congrats to you all and welcome to the second tri xxx

Hi :) I'm due april 13th! Can't believe I'm in the 2nd trimester already ;)
About 3 weeks ago My due date was changed from may 7th to april 13th -thank god bc I am impatient lol.

How have you ladies been feeling?

I'm fine-stomach hurts when I walk & boobs are huge & soo sore when I confine them to a bra lol

my first due date was the 8th to the 7th lol.

my boobs are huge right now but my right one is bigger than my left and is popping out lol they get sore from time to time.

I didnt realise just how much you go and your body changes to lol xx

Hi :) I'm due april 13th! Can't believe I'm in the 2nd trimester already ;)
About 3 weeks ago My due date was changed from may 7th to april 13th -thank god bc I am impatient lol.

How have you ladies been feeling?

I'm fine-stomach hurts when I walk & boobs are huge & soo sore when I confine them to a bra lol

Hey , Im april 13 th too :) :flower:

Im ok, dealing with real bad sickness and major sore boobs, but other than that ok :haha: all worth it

No bump yet though, anyone else got a bump?

I barely had a bump with my dd at 40 weeks I looked 15 weeks, so I am expecting similar again this time as by now with my son I had something, but never know I could just 'pop' soon :)

I dont have a bump yet but it could be hidden as im over weight so i already had a wobbly belly lol..

I am due April 6 and I have a small bump right now! Not noticeable to everyone just people who know me well!

Due April 16th - I don't expect to go to then, to be honest I'd be happy as anything if I made it to mid-March! Reason being last year I was pregnant, due at the end of May and that one arrived on April 9th 7 weeks early - and since the hospital appear to have decided that it's perfectly acceptable to do bog all to prevent a repeat - I'm more likely to deliver early again this time around.

The other thing I could see happening is it arriving on April 9th to share big sister's first birthday. And yes I've got quite a clear bump - but my stomach hadn't recovered from the last one yet!

Hi ladies!

I've been lurking a while but have decided to join you in second tri - I'm 13+1 today, bub number 1 is due April 12th!

Very grateful to have (hopefully!!!) left morning sickness behind and got my energy back. No bump or symptoms to speak of now except big boobs (I literally woke up at 8 weeks and they'd grown a cup size overnight) that I'm praying don't decide to get any bigger!

How's everyone feeling? I've definitely relaxed a little since my 12 week scan - I'm a worrier so always had it in the back of my head that something would go wrong - so daft seeing as there's nothing I could've done to stop something happening anyways!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing the journey! Xx

Hey all... I'm 14 + 3... second baby due April 3rd!!

Glad to hear everyone is well. Not to much for symptoms here sick feeling on and off but boy do my bbs hurt when my bra finally come off! Feels like ages away until it's gender time, anyone else feel this way?

13 weeks today! Baby due April 14 :)
Still suuuuper tired but the sickness isn't too bad (although back again today)
Feeling great after the 12 week scan! Seeing bub moving around a heap was so amazing!

I totally agree it feels like ages until gender time! I was so excited about making to the 12 week scan and now I'm so impatient to find out the gender. This is going to be a long waiting game!

I'm convinced I'm having a girl (just a gut feeling I've had from the start!) but DH assures me he saw 'boy bits' at the 12 week scan. I read somewhere that it's really easy to confuse what you're seeing at that stage but I don't mind either way, just keen to start shopping!

Hello everyone!
We are due on the 2nd April, and are going to find out the gender. Same as Stella, I don't mind what it is but can't wait to start shopping!
I think I have a bit of a bump now, it definitely seems more than the usual bloat & wobble! Can't wait for it to be bigger though!

Hey everyone.

Glad some of you are getting your engery back and if you haven't dont worry you soon will. (hopefully not one of those unlucky people to carry it on*touch wood*)

Ive got the midwife on Tuesday can't wait to excited to find out when my gender scan shall be and we'll shall be finding out.

God my buggie yesterday not sure if ive already posted it here. But im going to wait a little bit before trying to set it up (putting wheels on and the brake lol)

I'm 14wks today <haha>

the bit above my pubic bone seem super hard so that made me wear a cheese on my face all day lol

xxxxxxxxxxxx

What kind of Buggie did you get

Hey everyone.

Glad some of you are getting your engery back and if you haven't dont worry you soon will. (hopefully not one of those unlucky people to carry it on*touch wood*)

Ive got the midwife on Tuesday can't wait to excited to find out when my gender scan shall be and we'll shall be finding out.

God my buggie yesterday not sure if ive already posted it here. But im going to wait a little bit before trying to set it up (putting wheels on and the brake lol)

I'm 14wks today <haha>

the bit above my pubic bone seem super hard so that made me wear a cheese on my face all day lol

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"